Default Vado Track Prep ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wow....just watched the Vado WOO race on video replay. You aint gonna get a track more racy than that. Nice job Vado! Racing like that will get folks off the couch and back in the stands faster than anything.

glad to see you say that. I thought the same thing from the video highlights. I guess my thoughts went from "hey, this is a newly built track, racing may not be that good" to "wow! these guys did a great job with configuration and track prep". well done to the vado team.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Got to agree with that. Saw all 3 features and didnt even see a rough spot. Wish some of that magic would come this way.
    Scott Kleindorfer

Clayton Wetter is not allowed to comment on this thread Dry, wide, and racy is good. Dusty, narrow, and rubbered up is not good. Hammer down on the cushion is BORING.

I thought a top driver was complaining about the prep?

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    I thought a top driver was complaining about the prep?
    That was on night one and the track was not very good.it was smooth but not very racey. Their was very little passing without bonsai moves or sliders. The second two nights the track was much better and that same driver also gave credit when it was due and said it was much better

The results speak for them selves virtually every car in the top ten night one started within two positions of where they finished.

But it sure was smooth, hahahahaaha That is a comment...

Quote Originally Posted by GrocMax View Post
    Clayton Wetter is not allowed to comment on this thread Dry, wide, and boring is good. Dusty, narrow, and rubbered up is not good. Hammer down on the cushion is GREAT.
    There I fixed it for ya!!!

The track was good,but I must've watched a different race that u all.
    I saw a rough turn 1 and saw cars get left side tires off the ground.

What I saw was the 157 of marlar even brake tire loose from rim while qualifying
    when he bounced.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrocMax View Post
    Clayton Wetter is not allowed to comment on this thread Dry, wide, and boring is good. Dusty, narrow, and rubbered up is not good. Hammer down on the cushion is GREAT.

A track with a nice cushion is good, as long as you can run the bottom too. If the only line is blasting it off the cushion, thats boring too. Ends up a crash fest and breaking sh!t.
    Up in the air who my next favorite driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    The results speak for them selves virtually every car in the top ten night one started within two positions of where they finished.
    I saw Weiss go forward and backward a total of about 10 spots. I saw cars high and low.

Your comments about the math holds true for night 2 and most any race under 100 laps with no invert.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 01-11-2020 at 03:12 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1