Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    It’s listed on Lincoln’s schedule as Oct 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by eskew11 View Post
    The Fall Nationals are Oct 1-3 Falz Frenzy is Oct 9-10
    I believe you are correct. After a little research, I see they are having Lucas tractor pulls on Sat the 10th @ Lincoln. So it certainly won't be that date. Weekend of the 3rd makes more sense. The Lincoln schedule I looked at said NO RACING on the 3rd. Probably has not been updated yet. Those seeing 9th and 10th weekend is probably a error.
    8/13/16

I don't know if it's a error or not but Dirtcar nationals site says weekend of the 9th 10th

Lincoln Speedway schedule says October 1-3.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Lincoln Speedway
    Lincoln, Illinois

Track Website
    www.lincolnspeedwayil.com

2020 Schedule
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Fall Nationals Shifts to Lincoln, IL, Oct. 1-3
    LINCOLN, IL – Jan. 14, 2020 – One of DIRTcar Racing’s most storied year-end, national championship-deciding events has a new home.

DIRTcar Racing together with Track Enterprises announced Illinois’ Lincoln Speedway will host the 2020 DIRTcar Fall Nationals, Oct. 1-3.

This three-day dirt track racing extravaganza decides the year’s champions for each of the major divisions under the DIRTcar banner, headlined by the Super Late Models and joined by UMP Modifieds, Pro Late Models, Pro Modifieds, Stock Cars and Sport Compacts.

A favorite of many Midwest racers and fans, the event will again combine the great signature racing DIRTcar competitors are known to provide with the camping and all-ages entertainment synonymous with the Fall Nationals name.

“Fall Nationals is one of the most highly anticipated postseason events that features the great racing, parties, fellowships and memory-making that DIRTcar fans and competitors have come to know and love,” said DIRTcar Director Sam Driggers. “The Logan County Fairgrounds now loans itself to an exciting weekend of the best dirt track racing found in the Midwest, and we couldn’t be happier to now crown our champions at Lincoln.”

For Lincoln, this will be the first event of its kind hosted at the facility. The Track Enterprises/Lincoln Speedway staff is thrilled to be a major player in the event’s promotion and introduce a new tradition to their year-end plans with the camping and multi-day amusement.

“We’re really excited for the Fall Nationals at Lincoln Speedway,” said Track Enterprises Operations Manager Adam Mackey. “I think it will be a great event, being centrally located in DIRTcar country. We plan to make it a great signature event for Lincoln Speedway.”

Purse information, tire rules and competitor notes will be released as the event date moves closer. Confirmed event info can be found by visiting the Fall Nationals event page and keeping up to date with all things DIRTcar by following on social media (Facebook @DIRTcar; Twitter @DIRTcar_Racing).

^ Per dirtcarump.com ^

Edit feature not working.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Lincoln SpeedwayLincoln, IllinoisTrack Websitewww.lincolnspeedwayil.com2020 Schedule
    Well there ya go

Bob Sargent has been at this game a long time and no way would he schedule on top of Fals.