Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I thought Randy Weaver retired as a driver.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I thought Randy Weaver retired as a driver.
    I have yet to see where he is going to return full time, he ran several races last year. I think he is working with the guys at CVR race cars to help better their design. I dont think it's his stuff he has been driving at Volusia.

OK, I just saw the 116 on his car. Thanks

Ole Page didn’t learn his lesson when Shane Clanton gave him a talk last year? LOL Bronson and him are rough, bur Page is the only man in racing that made Dale McDowell mad enough to say something!!!! That says a lot

When did Page and Clanton have a run in? I remember Clanton and Weiss having some words last year. It's not like Clanton can give anyone any grief over dirty driving. We all remember when he stuffed Korte in the wall with one of worst sliders thats ever been attempted.

page and clanton had a meeting at Sonia last year didnt they?

Quote Originally Posted by GRT32 View Post
    page and clanton had a meeting at Sonia last year didnt they?
    If they had a meeting at Sonia’s it probably wasn’t about racing lol

The incident at Rome with Page & McDowell cost Dale the Southern Nationals championship. He was disqualified-therefore no points.

I think Page also got Ronnie Johnson last year???? The more I think about it, seems to be a common denominator???? I actually like Michael but he is rough as a corn Cobb

It was RJ......ice bowl I believe. Every time I've seen Micheal he's dropped his tools and talked to me. He is not scared to bend metal that's for sure, I can't help to not like the guy though. Him and his dad have always been nice to me.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    When did Page and Clanton have a run in? I remember Clanton and Weiss having some words last year. It's not like Clanton can give anyone any grief over dirty driving. We all remember when he stuffed Korte in the wall with one of worst sliders thats ever been attempted.
    And that's sayin something.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Page can work magic on those older cars. He can make a GRT work like no one I have ever seen. The Stinger cars he races are Stingers by Page he has them build them like he likes em. I don't think he gets enough credit for how smart he is.I have saw him take several brands of chassis and win with them. It's like.my Old friend Smoky Joe Summerville RIP said it ain't the car it's whose turning the wrenches on it.
    Last edited by RW57; 01-22-2020 at 03:52 AM.

I wish Page would get a handle on the hammer down situations. He is one of the best in the slick but I have never seen him shine in the fast and rough tracks? Maybe he should get out on the road and travel more? He has a badass hauler and multiple cars, no reason not to?

Yep he was nearly unbeatable at Dixie when he ran there regular usually in much older equipment than he was racing against. He is much better in dry slick.

page dont mind running over you , never has and never will , and i would bet the bank there was not a 16 year old chassis on the track......

He definitely seems more in the race track than others in the slick....