Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pierce

Default Pierce

Really, the family and certain individuals flipping off the camera on a facebook post? It’s a shame the kid is a superb talent, and a good kid, but has the clown show to have his back.

Post a link

He's following in the footsteps of his hero. Bloomquist. Someone going to say he doesn't love the drama garbage ? Look were it has got him, GOAT. Pierce has raised the bar that's all.

Thumbs up

O LORD HERE WE GO...………..
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Not sure how to do that. Look at his mother’s post.

I personally don’t like Bobby, but the day we make dirt racers be politically correct and take the roug edges away,,,,,,,,we will have NASCAR on dirt! The sport needs “outlaw” crowds, rough speak your mind people.

Being a good driver doesn’t exempt anybody from being trashy. In fact, this sport we all love has a much higher ratio of trashy attitudes than most other sports.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    He's following in the footsteps of his hero. Bloomquist. Someone going to say he doesn't love the drama garbage ? Look were it has got him, GOAT. Pierce has raised the bar that's all.
    You're off a bit... the camera shot Bloomer flipping off the tower at Ky. Lake . He never flipped the camera off. Keep tying tho, your hate for Bloomer has been most humorous indeed....

You guys think I'm a Bobby nut hugger and I do support him 100% cause I think hes the best natural driving talent to come along since Bloomer or JD. But I will say I think they are falling behind the curve as far as setup, his car bounces through the corner too much while everyone elses car is smooth, I've said it for a couple years now they need to change shocks...

And I was at Tri City in 04 when Bloomer put EPJ nose first in outside wall and the crowd booed and he absolutely flipped us the bird. But the Pierce vs Bloomer is a non issue people who hate Bobby hate him no matter who their driver is. I will say Bobby needs an overhaul..he dont have any speed right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    You guys think I'm a Bobby nut hugger and I do support him 100% cause I think hes the best natural driving talent to come along since Bloomer or JD. But I will say I think they are falling behind the curve as far as setup, his car bounces through the corner too much while everyone elses car is smooth, I've said it for a couple years now they need to change shocks...
    I agree something's not quite right with the team. He said last night they might have found something. They did have a better run last night so, lets see what happens tonight.

This is a family photo, probably taken by a family member, with family members just goofing off — and then posted by and on a family member’s Facebook page. If this offends you, I feel sorry for you. Some of you need to get a life. Seriously. It’s hilarious that someone went to Angie’s FB page, saw a completely harmless photo, and then ran to 4m to attempt to stir up some sh1t on the Pierces lol. You can’t make this stuff up.

He will win tonight! I did't like his comments after Fridays race. All he did was complain.

Default Terry

If it was all in fun, no biggie. We do it all the time at work, and sometimes with family. If someone took it out of context and put it on here that’s ridiculous.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    He hasn’t raised the bar yet, not yet at least.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

No doubt that whole family is a clown show but I see nothing wrong with that picture.

We do this kind of stuff in family photos all the time, and have my entire life. The only difference is, my family doesn’t have to deal with people creating fake names in order to trash us on social media. I’ve seen a lot of stuff in the pits, the bleachers, campgrounds, etc., at race tracks over the years. I have yet to see anything from the Pierces that would even register on my radar.

I guess if you don't like it you can eat chit...

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I guess if you don't like it you can eat chit...
    Or quit going to that facebook page! BUT what fun would that be? The only reason they went was to make a mountain out of a molehill.

That comment about him being the best natural talent is by far one of the funniest things I have read in a while lol.