Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cirf

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    No sir I posted the specs on both some time back and I told you I'm done. And since you seem to demand it, I'm done for sure.

There is an underlying reason you are doing this. Want to admit what it is?
    Specs do not address your claim that a driver that has won double digit 100 mile races on 1 mile dirt tracks isn't capable of tire management on a late model for 100 laps on a 1/2 mile track. Address the logic in that claim and we'll have a meaningful conversation. For the love of God, the underlying reason is a simple answer to a simple question!!

Yes there could be a lot to discuss about the subject but you done put demands and offensive insults first. So I just don't feel like it.
    Demands? No. It seems you don't like the obvious answer so you refuse, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    So, let me get this straight, tire management skills required to win 100 mile Silver Crown races on a 1 mile dirt track doesn't in any way equate to tire management skills required in 100 lap late model races? Do I understand you correctly, Terry? Clear that up once and for all, okay.

I'll stick my ring when you clarify your position on tire management or when you kiss it, whichever comes first, okay Terry?

Kid Rock originally posted an interview of a guy who was primarily an open wheel driver at an open wheel event. I see no harm in that and I've expressed my gratitude for him doing so. In previous postings you expressed your lack of respect for the driving abilities, more specifically the tire management skills, of the interviewee. That lack of respect is founded with less than accurate logic and objectivity and it was incumbent upon me to set the record straight. If you have a problem with subjects being out of place take it up with the person who originally violated your sacred subject rule! LOL! I don't want to make any erroneous assumptions but I'm reasonably sure you and Kid can work it out I the same manner in which you do regarding other subjects. Right Kid?! LOL!! I use the sprint car section when necessary and appropriate, Terry, so there's that.

I just got done looking in a nice clear mirror and saw very little narrow mindedness. I try to be objective as it's possible for a flawed mortal soul to be. Now you, Terry, on the other hand, not so much.
    You said:So, let me get this straight, tire management skills required to win 100 mile Silver Crown races on a 1 mile dirt track doesn't in any way equate to tire management skills required in 100 lap late model races? Do I understand you correctly, Terry? Clear that up once and for all, okay.

Nope I didn't say that at all, you are speaking for me.

Well, this seems familiar/smile

You said:So, let me get this straight, tire management skills required to win 100 mile Silver Crown races on a 1 mile dirt track doesn't in any way equate to tire management skills required in 100 lap late model races? Do I understand you correctly, Terry? Clear that up once and for all, okay.

Nope I didn't say that at all, you are speaking for me.
    Terry, here's what you said on the other thread. I copied and paste directly from your post.
    He was a bit rough on equipment. I doubt he could manage tires for 100 laps even if he was up front. Let alone the traffic.
    I'd say that's speaking for yourself, wouldn't you? He can manage tires and equipment well enough to win 10 100 mile Silver Crown races but not a 100 lap late model race on a short 1/2 mile? Now, can you clear this up once and for all or are you going to continue to dodge the question yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Well, this seems familiar/smile
    Yep, it sure does, doesn't it power boy. The difference is this, Terry states his case, as flawed as it is factually, and he isn't a cowardly POS like you. In your case you can't address the subject you've been running from for over a decade without comfirming that you're a phony, sanctimonious hypocrite hater. You take the cowardly way out/laugh.

This is all because I teased you and took a whiz on your Hewitt thread!!!! Bingo hahahahahaha

Yep, I admit it. I just couldn't help it.

So now what? Do I have to take a written exam. about tire management and all of the particulars that concern the wearing of tires, as well as tire selection and possibly the reality of a great driver not quite experienced enough to step into another mans game? Hey it's just the way things are, nothing to be making excuses for.

Now we are getting somewhere!!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetters; 02-16-2020 at 09:18 PM.

PLEEEEEASE !!!! Both of you PLEASE STOP !!! You 2 have made the good things on this forum what they are. Both of you that many consider true GENTLEMEN with TRUE FACTS should NOT be having these issues. With the great feelings of AWESOMENESS that we think of you both with your vast knowledge of the sport of pure auto racing you two need to smother each other in the knowledge that you both possess. We know how far this forum has fallen in the last few years because of the hatred spewed upon the members that think that anybody that belongs to the wrong political party should be vindicated. Please just agree to disagree on this matter and move on for the sake of the rest of us. Please don't act like Oscar Madison and Tony Randall ! !

dang raceready , using those " AWESOMENESS " and " SMOTHERING EACH OTHER " , words kind makes me think your telling them to get a room....lol...just joking CW and CIRF , but this stuff is hilarious at times....carry on.....

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    PLEEEEEASE !!!! Both of you PLEASE STOP !!! You 2 have made the good things on this forum what they are. Both of you that many consider true GENTLEMEN with TRUE FACTS should NOT be having these issues. With the great feelings of AWESOMENESS that we think of you both with your vast knowledge of the sport of pure auto racing you two need to smother each other in the knowledge that you both possess. We know how far this forum has fallen in the last few years because of the hatred spewed upon the members that think that anybody that belongs to the wrong political party should be vindicated. Please just agree to disagree on this matter and move on for the sake of the rest of us. Please don't act like Oscar Madison and Tony Randall ! !
    When it gets like "The View" I'm outta here!!!

Ya mean like that nobody will even give you a chance to post as when Bill O'Rielly was the view and couldn't defend himself because those yapper women wouldn't let him get a word in edgeways because they were all talking at once ? ?

i remember that raceready . he restrained him self better than i could , there,s none of us that haven't had a screw up some time , i always liked bill , he always made some good points , tucker may have him though.....

This is all because I teased you and took a whiz on your Hewitt thread!!!! Bingo hahahahahaha

Yep, I admit it. I just couldn't help it.

So now what? Do I have to take a written exam. about tire management and all of the particulars that concern the wearing of tires, as well as tire selection and possibly the reality of a great driver not quite experienced enough to step into another mans game? Hey it's just the way things are, nothing to be making excuses for.

Now we are getting somewhere!!!!
    I'll go out on a limb just a tiny bit here Terry and say that you're not man enough to take a whiz on anything remotely connected to Mr. Hewitt regardless of who said it or posted it whether metaphorically or in reality. It just ain't in your DNA, Terry, so don't try to flatter yourself in such a way! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I've read here in other sections that to be successful driving dirt late models much, much more talent and bravery is needed over any other form of auto racing. Christopher Bell, Kyle Larson and yes, even ol' Jack Hewitt wasn't/aren't gifted with the talent and bravery that is required to be competitive driving DLM's at the top level. There is a whole lotta' humor in that tribal position, isn't there!!! LOL! To those who have an ounce of objectivity this seems a bit uninformed and ludicrous but open mindedness and objectivity isn't all that prevalent within the DLM tribal culture. However, it's safe to say tire management in long dirt races isn't the shortcoming of ANY of the aforementioned drivers as you have alleged, Terry.

Fastford, finding silly entertainment in much of what is posted here is quite easy if your IQ is of average levels as I believe yours to be. I sometimes go back and read some of the things I've posted here and am somewhat embarrassed that I've participated in some of the silliness. I do not go out of my way to involve myself with with bickering and I try very hard not to start it. Nearly always I get involved after someone has tried and gone out of their way to rip on me or what I've posted with personal attacks. I'll reciprocate in kind as necessary but very seldom go into the mud without adequate provocation.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I'll go out on a limb just a tiny bit here Terry and say that you're not man enough to take a whiz on anything remotely connected to Mr. Hewitt regardless of who said it or posted it whether metaphorically or in reality. It just ain't in your DNA, Terry, so don't try to flatter yourself in such a way! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I've read here in other sections that to be successful driving dirt late models much, much more talent and bravery is needed over any other form of auto racing. Christopher Bell, Kyle Larson and yes, even ol' Jack Hewitt wasn't/aren't gifted with the talent and bravery that is required to be competitive driving DLM's at the top level. There is a whole lotta' humor in that tribal position, isn't there!!! LOL! To those who have an ounce of objectivity this seems a bit uninformed and ludicrous but open mindedness and objectivity isn't all that prevalent within the DLM tribal culture. However, it's safe to say tire management in long dirt races isn't the shortcoming of ANY of the aforementioned drivers as you have alleged, Terry.

Fastford, finding silly entertainment in much of what is posted here is quite easy if your IQ is of average levels as I believe yours to be. I sometimes go back and read some of the things I've posted here and am somewhat embarrassed that I've participated in some of the silliness. I do not go out of my way to involve myself with with bickering and I try very hard not to start it. Nearly always I get involved after someone has tried and gone out of their way to rip on me or what I've posted with personal attacks. I'll reciprocate in kind as necessary but very seldom go into the mud without adequate provocation.
    There you go again, blowing another brain fuse!!! Once again you are twisting my posts to mean what you think or want them to mean. I did not say in any way that the drivers are any less talented and skilled or in any less demanding conditions. In fact it takes a special kind of brave to drive sprint cars.

And yes I did whiz on your thread, cleaner not included!!

CIRF= Curmudgeon In Rage Fully
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetters; 02-19-2020 at 06:23 PM.

There you go again, blowing another brain fuse!!! Once again you are twisting my posts to mean what you think or want them to mean. I did not say in any way that the drivers are any less talented and skilled or in any less demanding conditions. In fact it takes a special kind of brave to drive sprint cars.

And yes I did whiz on your thread, cleaner not included!!

CIRF= Curmudgeon In Rage Fully
    Brain fuse? Sure seemed to be fairly straight forward and logical and we only react to exactly what you said. Like I said Terry, you're just not capable of pissing on the subject matter at hand, you just don't have the intellect required to do so.

I didn't twist anything, I pointed out the prevailing position regarding dirt open wheel drivers not having the skills and bravery to drive DLM's that was stated in posts in another area of the forum so don't try to take credit for that, too. Hahahaha!!

The play on words of the acronym is lame, even by your sophomoric standards! LOLOL!!

Terry, you've evaded the original question of how a driver can master tire management skills needed to win double digit 100 mile Silver Crown races but those same skills don't in any way correlate to a 100 lap late model event. Sure seems simple enough but you just don't have the guts to explain and expand on that position. It sure appears that you'd rather evade the question as opposed to finally admit your full of poop or make yourself look less informed than you already do! You've had ample opportunity to state your case but I'm skeptical as to whether you'll muster the moxie. Hahahahaha!

CIRF, what is your problem? I moved on several months ago. I have no desire to debate squat with you anymore let alone have anything to do with you.

Now get off my yard!!! hhahahahaha

Jealousy is a bad thing. Seek help!!

CIRF, what is your problem? I moved on several months ago. I have no desire to debate squat with you anymore let alone have anything to do with you.

Now get off my yard!!! hhahahahaha

Jealousy is a bad thing. Seek help!!
    Okay Terry. It was not a debate, it was a simple question which most any simple mind could easily understand and answer clearly and concisely with you being the rare exception. You refuse to answer the question due to the fact that you can't answer truthfully without looking extremely gormless (look it up Einstein! LOL!). You just went into the same gutless category as power 14, power 20, power boy, TS FAN. That is a sad category even for you Terry. I really thought you were above that level of cowardice. Be strongly advised Terry, I am in no way envious of you two. The cost of avoiding the question is being revealed as a gutless wonder like power boy.

Get off your yard? No problem, Terry. I used to get a kick outa' a lot of what you post but it's clearly evident that you're just a little on the phony side.

Wow, are you still not getting it? I'm done. You're the phony among other things such as arrogant and totally self centered.

What a thin skin!!!

Is somebody acting like Major Charles Emerson Winchester ?

I just happen to be watching my MASH DVD's. I'm into the third season. Henry Blake is about to crash into the Sea of Japan soon.

Exclamation

I just happen to be watching my MASH DVD's. I'm into the third season. Henry Blake is about to crash into the Sea of Japan soon.
    LOL !! One of the first gifts my lovely bride bought me was the whole series of M*A*S*H. But only they are on VHS tapes which I shouldn't of said because it dates me ! ! Most of them have not ever been open because I've seen so many episodes that I've already have seen most of them scores of times. At one time in the early eighties the show was on 7 times a night between 4 stations ! The show where Corporal Rader O'Reilly walks into the O.R. without a surgical mask on and somebody yells "Radar GET A MASK ON" and he announces sans mask that " Lt. Colonel Henry Blakes plane was shot down in sea of Japan, it spun in, there were no survivors". After that one could hear a pin drop {save for a gasp from a woman} and the crew had to keep on operating with the O.R. full of wounded. Every time I see this episode it brings a tear to my eye. Maybe the series touches me more so than the commoner because my Dad was a Korean war vet.

When one watches the series { which set a record for the longest running series at the time } they will get into when Ferret Face Frank Burns gets replaced by Winchester. Not to mention any names but the arrogant Major Charles Emerson Winchester will remind many of somebody that seemingly has been there, done that of every major event in American history and he portrays everyone else as BOORS ! !