Default XR1 Vs Mastersbilt Vs Longhorn Vs Club 29

Alright so I guess to avoid dancing around the question I should just ask what is Rocket doing with these XR1 cars that makes them so much better and so much more expensive.

An experienced racer can make all of these chassis work and I realize that however since I am a beginner I would want the car that would give me the best chance of success and would have the most support from fellow racers. That being said the XR1 cars are so much more money, but why?

The others have Docol tubing now
    The others have Raised right rails and crossmembers right?
    The others have short strut or reverse strut
    The others have all of the adjustable 4 bar mounts

So what makes the XR1 so preferable?

All opinions welcome. Thanks

Xr1 are more expensive in the secondary market they are not much more if at all more expensive new. All the major manufacturers are pretty well in line with each other on pricing. Frequently you hear a number thrown around and used for comparison but what you don't here is what that includes for components. The number that most people throw around for a rocket is for a complete car with the exception of a engine,oil system and seat. And maybe a fire system. It often gets compared to the number other manufacturers charge for a basic roller. In the secondary market they hold their value imo because they perform consistently

Quote Originally Posted by rosco View Post
    Alright so I guess to avoid dancing around the question I should just ask what is Rocket doing with these XR1 cars that makes them so much better and so much more expensive.

An experienced racer can make all of these chassis work and I realize that however since I am a beginner I would want the car that would give me the best chance of success and would have the most support from fellow racers. That being said the XR1 cars are so much more money, but why?

The others have Docol tubing now
    The others have Raised right rails and crossmembers right?
    The others have short strut or reverse strut
    The others have all of the adjustable 4 bar mounts

So what makes the XR1 so preferable?

All opinions welcome. Thanks
    Its market pricing. The XR1 is the desired car right now. So, it costs the most. There isn't really a technical reason. It is no more scientific than why is Tesla stock trading for $400 instead of $50.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

good example MBR , i think this way as well......

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Its market pricing. The XR1 is the desired car right now. So, it costs the most. There isn't really a technical reason. It is no more scientific than why is Tesla stock trading for $400 instead of $50.
    Lol you wish TSLA was trading at 400....

Quote Originally Posted by Austin34471 View Post
    Lol you wish TSLA was trading at 400....
    It will be at 0.40 soon enough.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1