Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default DoD expands to 60 plus live events

There will still be doofuses who think Dirtondirt is a rip off....Can't beat it. Thanks DOD.

So, does this mean they are getting out of the PPV business? I don't see Silver Dollar Nationals, or alot of the other PPV's they've had in the past.

It very well could be that Lucas and the world outlaws won't let dirt on dirt do the pay-per-view anymore since they both have their own services now

I had thought about bailing on DoD but I gotta admit, this has changed my mind. Awesome! Thanks DirtonDirt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tylerstorm View Post
    So, does this mean they are getting out of the PPV business? I don't see Silver Dollar Nationals, or alot of the other PPV's they've had in the past.
    Aside from The USA Nationals at Cedar Lake, it looks like the days of DoD broadcasting WoO and Lucas PPV's are done as long as LORTV and Dirtvision exist.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerstorm View Post
    The ones listed are the ones free to subscribers. That's the way I read it.

So we do think that LORTV is going to expand their offerings to cover the Lucas races that were broadcast in the past by DOD?

I wonder if this might include any Hell Tour events? Or are Dirtcar/UMP events off limits?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I wonder if this might include any Hell Tour events? Or are Dirtcar/UMP events off limits?
    That’s still DIRTVision I believe

It does say several races to be added soon.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

That’s pretty rad. Life currently determines that I can’t get to the track all that often, so I’ll take full advantage of stuff like this to check out some races.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Real nice...

This is great... I frequently check out the live archives since I'm usually either racing or busy doing other things when those races are happening live. Kudos to DoD.

I'm still waiting on Lucas to come through with what Bob Dillner was referring to at the banquet. LORTV has added one race this year and although the price is cheap enough, you'd think with them owning one of the premier series they'd take more advantage of it or at least let DOD do some of it and make some money that way. Right now with WOO adding a couple of major drivers to their series and with Dirtvision they're smoking Lucas. Just my .02.

I guess they will pay for this with increased advertising sales as well as an expected increase in subscribers. Works for me. I hope they add some Carolina Clash and SE Ultimate shows.

I'd guess they will still do the Dream & World as they have had a partnership with Eldora on those 2 for at least 7 or 8 years now. And I think those are a DoD production but can be purchased either thru them or Eldora's website. Don't think Eldora has the staff or equipment to do it in house (or at least didn't).

Wow, I'd say DOD so to speak was up against a wall to where they had to make a home run swing to ensure to keep their subscribers and hopefully gain even more and i'd say they definitely stepped their game up big time on this move.

Sounds like a good deal that DOD is offering. I just like watching the Lucas Oil races so I will stick with them.

Add in the dream, world, n/s and I'm in...