Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McConnell...

Default McConnell...

reportedly has told GOP senators he does not have the votes to block witnesses in Trump impeachment. Romney, Collins, & Murkowski plus one unnamed senator.

Expected nothing else. Dems are running over the weak part to the REP senate. Career Politicans in Washington seldom do what is right, they do what is convenient. In Romney's case it is to get even.
    In the others case it is to try to get re-elected. Facts don't matter.

While I want this to be over with quickly, Im ok with it as long as Schifty, whistleblower, grandpa and his son make the list!

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    reportedly has told GOP senators he does not have the votes to block witnesses in Trump impeachment. Romney, Collins, & Murkowski plus one unnamed senator.
    You can’t even read a story and not let your TRUMP HATRED influence the content M

Again, JMO, if we go down this path, and I don’t think we should, but if we do - all I personally want to hear from under oath of perjury testimony is, Eric Ciaramella the whistleblower, Adam Schiff, and lastly Hunter Biden. After that, Bolton’s testimony will be irrelevant.
    Last edited by lurker; 01-29-2020 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    witnesses
    Know going in, I like Maria and her sincerity with issues, and I’m not a big fan of Huckabee, but nonetheless this is worth watching as Huckabee makes a few good points.

Fox Business - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asa5_r8YyJ4

Jim Jordan calls for whistleblower to testify before Senate - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CugUTubLyb0

But, but, but,but,but but that's not what the dems want.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Again, JMO, if we go down this path, and I don’t think we should, but if we do - all I personally want to hear from under oath of perjury testimony is, Eric Ciaramella the whistleblower, Adam Schiff, and lastly Hunter Biden. After that, Bolton’s testimony will be irrelevant.

Aint it funny, Bolton and Hannity have known each other for 20 years but yet he has refused to go on Hannitys show!

Can you say...….sore loser!

Default Oooooops !!

White House says Bolton book contains ‘top secret’ classified information - https://nypost.com/2020/01/29/white-...d-information/

This is a little off topic, but them leakers in Washington needs a good dose of stop-leak !

Bolton's testimony is now worthless, not that it wasn't before. On tape congratulations President Trump on handling Ukraine. LOLOLOLOL

And they wonder why nobody trusts or believes them?? Lmao.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Whistleblower will be unable to testify before Senate, House Impeachment Manager Sdhiff is unable to question himself.

Schiff, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), or whatever you want to call the hooked nose Jew.

Vote tomorrow and end this nonsense. Then the moron Left can try to sell a new impeachment process. LOLOLOLOL idiots

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Vote tomorrow and end this nonsense. Then the moron Left can try to sell a new impeachment process. LOLOLOLOL idiots
    But, secretly, were laughing uncontrollable as they have handed Trump another 4 years!

Maybe theyre not such a moron after all...…...no, not really!

I guess we'll just have to have five more years of impeachment. Can you even imagine five more years of Schiff??????

Maybe the strategy is really about getting some RINO's to vote for witnesses and have them voted out of the Senate offices so they can take over the Senate....

Dems absolutely have their eye on the Senate.