Default Flo Racing/Eldora

Anyone besides me a little upset that Tony and Eldora signed a deal with Flo Racing? Now you have to buy a subscription to watch Dream and World. Most times I can’t watch all 3 nights on PPV and now we have to pay for it all. Usually I just watch the Saturday portion. I think we should still be able to purchase single day events as in the past. JMO
    Darrell Goode

[url]wwww.facebook.com/goodeguitarlessons

There decision to do that will result in more people watching via Facebook and other social media outlets. Just my opinion.

It’s 29.99 a month.

You’ll pay that just to watch one night of either the world or the dream. IMO, it’s like getting a 70 percent discount.

I do get what you are saying though Darrell.

(((( It’s 29.99 a month.

You’ll pay that just to watch one night of either the world or the dream. IMO, it’s like getting a 70 percent discount. )))

I hope you r rite,but I can not find where it is with monthly or yearly.

The way it's worded sounds like you have to purchase the year.

All it says is to watch u must purchase PRO and it starts at 12.99.

I hope I'm wrong but it would be nice if someone in the know would tell us
    which it is.

You have to purchase year for $150 to get that rate. You get all Usac, all star sprints, and every race at eldora other than King’s royal weekend live. Also they have had East bay races nightly for last 2 weeks

Thanks
    Thats what I thought.

You would think that for $150 you would get DOD with it sense they bought them.

I started subscribing a few weeks ago. The coverage is good in my opinion. A lot of different racing then DoD or LORTV.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

You guys would complain if it was broadcasted free on the internet! This is way better. It’s usually like 40 bucks for the final night now it’s 30 for the entire weekend?

The let’s race 2 weekend covers both outlaw sprint and Usac. Also the support divisions for nascar trucks are covered as well

I usually can only watch either the Saturday portion of the Dream OR World. I can’t ever watch all three nights. Why would I pay $150 just to watch one night of racing? My schedule doesn’t allow me to sit and watch 3 nights in a row. Thankfully I am able to actually go to the Friday and Saturday if the World this year. Which raises the question why would I pay $150 to watch the Saturday portion of the Dream? I have no interest in sprints or usac or whatever else they show. Don’t have the time either. If it isn’t broke don’t fix it. Stay with single day event purchases.
    Darrell Goode

[url]wwww.facebook.com/goodeguitarlessons

((( Dlmfan123
    You guys would complain if it was broadcasted free on the internet! This is way better. It’s usually like 40 bucks for the final night now it’s 30 for the entire weekend? )))

I think if u will read it that you will have to purchase the Pro
    package witch is $150 and not available with the $30 one.

Please no what u r talking about before u say I'm complaining.

And I think that u only get the Eldora races for the $150 also.

Only those that don’t understand how math works would think this is a bad deal. According to my PayPal history, I ordered the Thursday portion of the Dream for $28.95 and Saturday for $39.95 last year. Now you’re telling me that you can watch all 3 nights for $29.99 TOTAL as well as get a whole months worth of other live events included in that price and you are upset about that?

Both the $150 yearly membership or the $30 monthly subscription will get you all of the same events. You just save $210 over the course of the year if you pay all 12 months up front. That’s literally the only difference

I think u r wrong.

I wish Rigsby would clarify this for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    I think u r wrong.

You have to have a pro subscription to watch any of the live events on Flo. You can choose to pay $29.99 monthly and you can cancel anytime or pic and choose which months to subscribe or you can pay $150 up front for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    I think u r wrong.

This is what i got from floracing when asked about the eldora dates and the all stars sprint shows...

All of those mentioned events will be a part of the PRO Yearly ($150/year (which ends up breaking down to $12.50 per month) billed on date purchased in full, renews yearly) or PRO Monthly ($29.99/month, renews monthly from date purchased).

thats great

sorry i was wrong people i apologize

Completion between flo, Lucas oil, and dirtvision is a good thing for all of us