Thread: XR1 Pricing

Default XR1 Pricing

Does anyone know what all stages of completion are available when purchasing a new XR1? Any ideas on pricing? Is it any better financially to purchase a bare chassis and build things yourself as opposed to buying a complete roller? Thanks

$$ Wise, work some extra hours or take on some side work, have them put it together. It will be right. If your serious, call them.....there is a wait time involved, high demand.

If you want it quick, go to Brucebilt.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

It is available in various stages. Best to call Steve Baker. But as masters said if you want it fast Bruce built, panchos or one of the other many dealers is probably a better option. Usually a six to eight week lead time straight from rocket and this is the worst time of year so i would expect it to be longer right now

I know I have heard a couple guys say they saved thousands by putting theirs together themselves with help from people who knew how to put them together when they had questions. Is this possible? Who would be able to help with questions? I have an older blue/grey but I’m sure things are a lot different.

there not gone cut and re weld anything when they assemble it , so with the info they provide , i would save the money and do it myself , but thats just me....

Yes, you can save some money but that also depends on how much you can do yourself.

Basic assembly of the car isn't overly expensive but you can save some there, one of the bigger parts is on the body. Your looking at 1650.00 to 1700.00 on deck and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit (from someone like brucebilt) and another 2800.00 for the rest of the body. So how much you can save depends on what your paying for sheet metal, roof, nose and spoiler and if you can make your own body.

Obviously if you have usable parts or are on a deal, you can save some from buying from rocket or a rocket dealer. However, it's obviously easy for rocket/dealer to question or not want to help due to they have no idea if the car was assembled correctly.

"However, it's obviously easy for rocket/dealer to question or not want to help due to they have no idea if the car was assembled correctly. " That's it right there^ I feel it's best to have a template body ...installed correctly...for a baseline if you want to roll your own in the future. You get a good "deal" by being a "good" customer!

I did hear from one competitor at a local track say they assembled the car themselves but did have a rocket dealer hang the body. They did that because they said they had no template to go off of for the second/body. Maybe that is the way to go to get help from Rocket or a dealer?

Bruce at Brucebilt will help you with blue/gray or xr1. He will also let you know what components will work to swap. He is easy to deal with and get what you want

I got mine thru Brucebilt last fall. Good guys and good prices.