Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation More Liberal silliness !

As you know, one would have to be a diehard whacko Lib job to be a member of PETA. This year they are grabbing for attention by trying to get Punxutawny Phil to be replaced by a robot ! That famous ground lives in his cushy den in Punxy with his wife better than any woodchuck could ever hope to while in the wild.

Smile

P. S. Thank you Phil for your prediction to an early end of winter ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 02-04-2020 at 05:31 PM.

Yes Phil, thank you some Morrriiisssss!!!!!

Anything to brighten up your day... ✊

https://twitter.com/i/status/1225214752068030464

Arizona State has some dandies.

Thank you, sad college for your Marxist poisoning of our youth...

Children in All 50 States Being Taught Revolutionary War Was Fought To Promote Slavery

https://www.westernjournal.com/child...vative-tribune

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Children in All 50 States Being Taught Revolutionary War Was Fought To Promote Slavery https://www.westernjournal.com/child...vative-tribune
    With no mention that it was actual black Africans that rounded up slaves, beat them, and held them in pens until the slave traders came to buy them. Also how many modern blacks are aware of the FACT that old Abe Lincoln was in fact a REPLUBLICAN ? ? LOL !!!

Children in All 50 States Being Taught Revolutionary War Was Fought To Promote Slavery

https://www.westernjournal.com/child...vative-tribune
    I'm guessing 'A People's History of the United States' by Howard Zinn ain't high on your reading list either.

So, an African American writing about their personal and historic experience of bigotry in the US is silly? And, no surprise, many lines in the provided OPINION article are cherry picked from the original NYT Mag essay with no context. If you actually care to read it and gain insight to a world other than you own, here is the original authored piece opposed to the regurgitated marketing-Con lines provided herein:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...democracy.html

Also, I know this is a difficult leap for you to make, but the NYT Magazine article is an OPINION piece using known historical context and documentation to support that opinion.

Finally, no link was provided to verify any of the 3,500 classrooms claimed to be teaching US history using the NYT 1619 Project 'curriculum.' Wanna provide some evidence to back up your own opinion or the provided OPINION article's main premise; it must be a verifiable fact eh?
    Last edited by anthonycacace; 03-09-2020 at 10:07 AM. Reason: just felt like it

This is liberal sillyness: bidens dementia is supposedly so bad social media is having to label his speeches fake news.
    Last edited by balljoint_; 03-09-2020 at 11:11 AM.

This happened to one of my accounts this am for posting this video

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5irC9yHUPzk

Sorry, this is not fake news
    Last edited by balljoint_; 03-09-2020 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonycacace View Post
    I'm guessing 'A People's History of the United States' by Howard Zinn ain't high on your reading list either.

So, an African American writing about their personal and historic experience of bigotry in the US is silly? And, no surprise, many lines in the provided OPINION article are cherry picked from the original NYT Mag essay with no context. If you actually care to read it and gain insight to a world other than you own, here is the original authored piece opposed to the regurgitated marketing-Con lines provided herein:

Also, I know this is a difficult leap for you to make, but the NYT Magazine article is an OPINION piece using known historical context and documentation to support that opinion.

Finally, no link was provided to verify any of the 3,500 classrooms claimed to be teaching US history using the NYT 1619 Project 'curriculum.' Wanna provide some evidence to back up your own opinion or the provided OPINION article's main premise; it must be a verifiable fact eh?
    Oh no you don't Antonio, Take your NY Times propaganda back and let the real truth stand!!!

You better get away from that trash they put out at the NY Slimes, Thought you were smarter than that!!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    This happened to one of my accounts this am for posting this video

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5irC9yHUPzk

Sorry, this is not fake news
    Huh??? This man has a real problem!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anthonycacace View Post

when will the white man ever finish paying for what SOME of there ancestors , not any of mine , did 150 years ago , no one in this generation has ever owned a slave , while some may have benefited from it , most did not , but we have been paying for it ever since with affirmative action , welfare , the demise of segregation and such , the race problems we have today are only stimulated by writers like the one above.......

According to factcheck or some other liberal rag election meddler this is fake news. Wtf
    http://www.stationgossip.com/2020/03...o-clip-of.html
    Last edited by balljoint; 03-09-2020 at 05:48 PM.

Facebook doing it too. Must be a good video. Share!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...0fa101a74354f/
    Last edited by balljoint; 03-10-2020 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    when will the white man ever finish paying for what SOME of there ancestors , not any of mine , did 150 years ago , no one in this generation has ever owned a slave , while some may have benefited from it , most did not , but we have been paying for it ever since with affirmative action , welfare , the demise of segregation and such , the race problems we have today are only stimulated by writers like the one above.......
    Its all a con game by the Democrats to promote reparations in order to buy the black vote!

Its being said that all a candidate needs is 20% of the black vote to win. The last poll I have seen shows Trump at 34!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    Feel free to see it how you wish, but others find those who fail to understand history are doomed to repeat it. And, said history has primarily been written from the winner's stand-point. Whereas, the essay is from a downtrodden vantage.

While I don't, I can see how one could find the essay as inciting. To me, its meant to open a dialogue about how people can see the same situation sooooo differently and that one's point of sight does have an influence over the record of historic events.
    Last edited by anthonycacace; 03-10-2020 at 08:23 AM. Reason: b/c I can

Oh no you don't Antonio, Take your NY Times propaganda back and let the real truth stand!!!
    What truth? I guess you missed the big letters at the top of your website posting that say COMMENTARY? Always knew you had trouble telling fact from opinion but GEEZ, they did the work for you and you still missed it! TWICE!!

And, where is that proof of it being in classrooms again?

You better get away from that trash they put out at the NY Slimes, Thought you were smarter than that!!
    Again not quick on the uptake here. The essay from the NYT Magazine was the entire basis for the premise of said COMMENTARY piece you posted. So, I can't reference that which is referenced in one of your sources? No wonder the stuff you throw out ain't worth a squat.
    Last edited by anthonycacace; 03-10-2020 at 08:22 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Its all a con game by the Democrats to promote reparations in order to buy the black vote!

Its being said that all a candidate needs is 20% of the black vote to win. The last poll I have seen shows Trump at 34!
    the problem for the dems this time is the blacks that more more educated than ever before and are starting to realize its time to let the past go , thats why trump will get a huge bump from the black vote this time , now they might not advertise it because of pressure from there piers , but i think come november we will see it......