Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    I think Mark Richards should talk to him about this. He tied the WoO win record last year and had a banner year. He does not need to drive any different. If he would not have drove as "aggressive" he would have had a top 3, and maybe a win, easily. Looks at Vado, he got three 2nd place finishes. Nothing to snooze at. Also, he had 3 wins at Arizona and did not drive stupid.
    He was taking about one race in a series he doesn’t run. You’re thinking way too hard about this.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I don't think people realize the pressure on Sheppard to win races. He made a gutsy move to win a heat race two years ago that I was at. I spoke to him after the win and told him that was pretty impressive move. His reply "thanks, I just didn't want to get yelled at for not winning"

I don't believe I, or we, are overthinking this. He has talked about big pressure to win from family and just being the driver for Rocket. I am saying he does not need to change anything and drive more aggressive. He had one of the best overall years in history last year and biggest money won maybe ever (besides the Million). Just remember that.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Considering who you worship on the track If that's what gets you shakin your head , you must have a sore neck most of the season.
    Should be easy to spot at the races. Bobby Fukin Pierce shirt and a neck brace
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by taz1458 View Post
    Ironically the track couldn't figure out how to keep that from happening last week either. I dont think it's just a Lucas problem. If he wouldn't drive like a dumbass, he could've won.
    Sheppard doesn’t drive like a dumba$$, it’s East Bay. They move around a lot, pitch it sideways, change lines.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    So what happened between Sheppard and Bronson some think the 40 took the 1 out some think not what say ya'll
    Tell me now, did you actually think this wouldn't turn into a pi ssing match on here... really? Lol

Congrats to Moran, one of my favorites. Nice to spread the winning around. As for Sheppard, I am sure he will be up front again tonight.

If mark richards would put bobby pierce in that ride. They wouldn’t loose a race. He would shatter the single season win record

It was a good race and that is all that matters IMO> As a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    Does Lucas not line them up ???
    You would surely think so but evidently not last night.

Props to the people on here like xfactor calling it like it was, Shepp in the 1 has never had to be aggressive because his car is better 10 fold most nights, people on her talking bout n*t hugging and rose colored glasses lmao the hypocrisy on here is absurd...both nights he ended two people's chances for a possible win...but it's just a "racing deal"... foh...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Props to the people on here like xfactor calling it like it was, Shepp in the 1 has never had to be aggressive because his car is better 10 fold most nights, people on her talking bout n*t hugging and rose colored glasses lmao the hypocrisy on here is absurd...both nights he ended two people's chances for a possible win...but it's just a "racing deal"... foh...
    Did you not see Bronson come down the track as well? Bronson even admitted to trying to block him from the slider. It was a racing deal, Sheppy moved up and Bronson moved down and they hit. Or did you see Bronson's slider attempt in turns 1-2 where Sheppy had to bend it from hitting him and spin out. You're a first class moron.

A slider down the straightaway? Sheppard slid all the way to the top lane into Bronson... like ur people would say, take off the rose colored glasses...Bronson blew by him and Sheppard got super lucky a caution flew...this is not woo and as someone said he must be feeling the pressure it's a real thing...

A slider down the straightaway? Sheppard slid all the way to the top lane into Bronson... like ur people would say, take off the rose colored glasses...Bronson blew by him and Sheppard got super lucky a caution flew...this is not woo and as someone said he must be feeling the pressure it's a real thing...
    You are not intelligent enough to have opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    You are not intelligent enough to have opinions.
    How many features you won? Better yet how many racecars you ever been in? You always care enough to comment on my posts...anyone not just tub o lard guzzle guts here look at the flo racing dod replay plain as day Shepp slid into him then whined like a girl...

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Sheppard was coming up the track ALOT harder than Bronson was moving down, but in the end looked like a racing deal, met in the middle and made contact.
    I agree with this assessment. If anyone is at fault, I don't believe there is, then it is more on Sheppard.

How many features you won? Better yet how many racecars you ever been in? You always care enough to comment on my posts...anyone not just tub o lard guzzle guts here look at the flo racing dod replay plain as day Shepp slid into him then whined like a girl...
    I’ve forgotten more about racing than you’ll ever learn, you inbred trash.

Shepp drove Bronson wrong, TMac had a feminine calibration in victory lane and so on... You've had you ass handed to you so many times on here by the truth, you've become the class clown. Best thing you could do is except the truth about what is being said on here regarding your boy Bobby instead of getting frustrated and making stupid comments about other drivers who have gained respect of fans and drivers. Obviously you aren't man enough to do that tho...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Shepp drove Bronson wrong, TMac had a feminine calibration in victory lane and so on... You've had you ass handed to you so many times on here by the truth, you've become the class clown. Best thing you could do is except the truth about what is being said on here regarding your boy Bobby instead of getting frustrated and making stupid comments about other drivers who have gained respect of fans and drivers. Obviously you aren't man enough to do that tho...
    That is called projecting, you say that because you know the opposite is true. It's the same 5 names on here spewing and 3 out of the 5 are the same person lol...

Fatboy josh how many races you won? How many cars you drove? You dont know s**t stick a donut in your mouth to add to that belly of urs. I told you before pm me we can meet in the middle...