Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Lol I find it funny how you goofballs double talk about people being blind to facts...
    I'd love for you to point out a single time, in any discussion we've ever had, where I was blind to the facts.

On the flip side....
    1) You said Bobby would win 400k+ in a year and some other nonsense about him doing it multiple times in the coming decade. I asked you to list a year, just one year, where he's won 400k. Still waiting btw...
    2) You said Dennis Erb Jr. can't support himself as a full-time DLM driver, even though he's done so for years.
    3) You said B-Shepp can't win in the B5.
    4) You said M. Richards should put Bobby in the Rocket1 because they would do better and win more than they currently do...and some other nonsense about how anyone could win in that ride. (Tell that to Eckert)

I could go on, but the only two glaring indisputable FACTS that matter are:
    A) YOU have a history of making false claims and outrageous accusations.
    B) I play the part of the 1972 Dolphins while you play the part of the 2008 Detroit Lions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    I'd love for you to point out a single time, in any discussion we've ever had, where I was blind to the facts.

On the flip side....
    1) You said Bobby would win 400k+ in a year and some other nonsense about him doing it multiple times in the coming decade. I asked you to list a year, just one year, where he's won 400k. Still waiting btw...
    2) You said Dennis Erb Jr. can't support himself as a full-time DLM driver, even though he's done so for years.
    3) You said B-Shepp can't win in the B5.
    4) You said M. Richards should put Bobby in the Rocket1 because they would do better and win more than they currently do...and some other nonsense about how anyone could win in that ride. (Tell that to Eckert)

I could go on, but the only two glaring indisputable FACTS that matter are:
    A) YOU have a history of making false claims and outrageous accusations.
    B) I play the part of the 1972 Dolphins while you play the part of the 2008 Detroit Lions.
    Still lots of time left, and Eckert was not exactly in his prime...how many races has Josh Richard's won a year compared to when he was in Rocket1? How many more races a year has Sheppard won a year since joining Rocket1? I rest my case your honor...

And no way Dennis Erb is making a living on the road to pay mortgage and bills for a personal life now if you inherited a bunch of money then I guess so or had rich parents but dont tell me Erb makes enough $ racing to pay for his whole operation and pay a mortgage and car notes, house notes, insurance etc etc...BS....

Stop being late to the party bringing up dead threads everybody has moved on...

Brandon at this point in his career is the best SLM pilot out there. He is racing hard, the competition is getting better, the one factor nobody has touched apon. Mark Richards is not going to stand for having a tore up race car night after night. I think he tells Brandon, race hard but don't be stupid. Finishing is what is the number 1 goal.

Brandon is by far the most complete driver today. He gets it done in any type of track condition.

Still lots of time left, and Eckert was not exactly in his prime...how many races has Josh Richard's won a year compared to when he was in Rocket1? How many more races a year has Sheppard won a year since joining Rocket1? I rest my case your honor...
    And no way Dennis Erb is making a living on the road to pay mortgage and bills for a personal life now if you inherited a bunch of money then I guess so or had rich parents but dont tell me Erb makes enough $ racing to pay for his whole operation and pay a mortgage and car notes, house notes, insurance etc etc...BS....
    Pure jealously...

Stop being late to the party bringing up dead threads everybody has moved on...
    Yeah, don't remind him of the facts! It agitates him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Brandon at this point in his career is the best SLM pilot out there. He is racing hard, the competition is getting better, the one factor nobody has touched apon. Mark Richards is not going to stand for having a tore up race car night after night. I think he tells Brandon, race hard but don't be stupid. Finishing is what is the number 1 goal.
    Brandon has the best team and car on the track. I agree with you about Richards. There is no reason to tear the car up. He wins most of the races without doing it. Once in a while a driver is going to get roughed up and wind up in a wreck he has nothing to do with, but when you win over half the races you enter, you just move on.

What blows my mind about team blue is they have 5 or 6 cars at the ready back at the shop

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    What blows my mind about team blue is they have 5 or 6 cars at the ready back at the shop
    You might be surprised how many teams have multiple cars at their disposal. It's crazy.
    8/13/16

So the answer to my ? is no. No, you can't name a single time I was blind to the facts in any conversation we've had.

To answer your ?'s, not dodge and deflect like you do....

Richards won the Lucas tour in the Best ride. Since going to Boyer, downward trend, just like everybody else who's driven for that team.

Of course B-Shepp has won more races since joining Rocket1...because he's running more races per year then he did in the B5 and has more help with the house car than the family ride.

Still takes a driver...and the FACT is the Rocket1 has won at a higher % with B-Shepp behind the wheel than they did with Josh.

His honor has reached a verdict...
    You are still guilty of still being the Official Dunce of 4m.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    I think you are wrong about 10 cars at East Bay- ??
    Foxfire,

As promised...I said, I'd own it at the conclusion of the week. I said earlier in this thread that only 10 of the 62 cars had a realistic shot of winning at East Bay.

Clearly, I over-estimated the field by saying 10. I Should've said 5.

I was watching a interview of BShep and noticed the inspection stickers on his car and seen a world100 inspection sticker on his roof post. Not a brand new car.