Default East Bay Tonight

I was trying to watch it on the Lucas app at work and had to mute the broadcast when they were talking to Devin right before the main event and they were talking about the track and I didn't get to hear what they said but they said something about the tide coming in and out and I was wondering what they were talking about and if that did something to the track

The tide coming in and going out effects the moisture in the track. The first night we raced mods there last year it was almost like the water truck was on the track during the feature. There's times you can watch the water holes in the infield and tell what the tide is doing, its definitely something that the local guys have figured out that travelers at least in the mods struggle with at times.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Wow that's pretty cool thank you for the info

was there with a crate car a few years ago our driver was running top 5 there was a red flag for a car going over the wall . during the red flag the tide started going out and you could watch the water leave the track. after the red flag was lifted the track was totally different went from hooked up to dry slick. driver went straight to the back. local drivers set their cars up by what time the feature started based on the high and low tides.