Thread: LR bar angles..

Default LR bar angles..

So, just wondering if anyone has used the longer lower/shorter upper stuff. I've been thinking of doing since before I've heard of guys doing it, just never committed to making the holes where I would need them. I'm talking like 2-1.25 split between the upper and lower, and near parallel bars at drop. I've been told some guys are running like that. I was thinking 3" to 2" of split but it would make sense having more lower angle with longer link, just wondering what everyone's experiences are with this type of deal? If any.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kennedy777 View Post
    So, just wondering if anyone has used the longer lower/shorter upper stuff. I've been thinking of doing since before I've heard of guys doing it, just never committed to making the holes where I would need them. I'm talking like 2-1.25 split between the upper and lower, and near parallel bars at drop. I've been told some guys are running like that. I was thinking 3" to 2" of split but it would make sense having more lower angle with longer link, just wondering what everyone's experiences are with this type of deal? If any.
    Man, I've done it all. I'm not telling where I'm at now, but you are not off in your thinking. I ran no split about 3 years ago.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1