Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default EPJ and Black Diamond

They are struggling mightily!! I know their aren't as many Black Diamond cars compared to Longhorn and Rocket, and probably not a lot of cars to draw info from, but still they cant seem to get out of their own way. I feel for EPJ but how much longer can this go on?
    Last edited by deadringer; 02-08-2020 at 01:42 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
    They are struggling mightily!! I know their aren't as many Black Diamond cars compared to Longhorn and Rocket, and probably not a lot of cars to draw info from, but still they cant seem to get out of their own way. I feel for EPJ but how much longer can this go on?
    You only need one car to be fast. That's what testing is for.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Once he wakes up and figures out he in the wrong chassis he will change😉😉

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    You only need one car to be fast. That's what testing is for.
    Yea but need 2 b in the right one!

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Yea but need 2 b in the right one!
    Any of them can win.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Any of them can win.
    Nope, if you're not in a Nasa special you just suck, at least according to the all-knowing 4m pudits. Funny how so many look at speedweeks as demonstrative as to how a season will go. Seems like EPJ/BD were pretty fast last year. This generation thinks you MUST be exactly like everyone else or you are just wrong.

Lol epj wasn’t worth a sh!t after speedweeks last year

Quote Originally Posted by Taboo62 View Post
    Nope, if you're not in a Nasa special you just suck, at least according to the all-knowing 4m pudits. Funny how so many look at speedweeks as demonstrative as to how a season will go. Seems like EPJ/BD were pretty fast last year. This generation thinks you MUST be exactly like everyone else or you are just wrong.
    I agree with everything you said except about Pearson. He's been bad for more than a calendar year.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I dont think there is a thing wrong with the chassis'. Birky has been okay the few times he has raced this year, he even made the show last night and hadn't seen east bay in over 10 years. It seems like they're missing something. Teams at that caliber have a problem of overthinking when they get in a hole like they're in.

he's not the only team struggling look at the scott brothers

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    he's not the only team struggling look at the scott brothers
    Bloomer cars struggle to run sideways. And the Scott's are so so late models racers. They are performing as expected. Pearson is the one guy on the struggle bus.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Stuckey and EPJ just need more testing. A lot more. They’re Just behind right now.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Can somebody explain what causes the bloomquist cars to spark at times? I was noticing it the other night with one of the Scott brothers car.

Quote Originally Posted by WEAVER View Post
    Can somebody explain what causes the bloomquist cars to spark at times? I was noticing it the other night with one of the Scott brothers car.
    Aggressive brake pads.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I like Earl and he seems like a good dude but he has struggled a lot since tire testing started. As for the Scott brothers cars sparking i think that is from dragging the brake on corner entry. Bloomer loves to do that under cautions to build up a lil heat in them

I guess epj will be testing all yr

Quote Originally Posted by Taboo62 View Post
    Changed your name about ten times for whatever reason, but it’s still you. Then go buy a 2012 Rayburn swingarm and put it on the stage at The World 100.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
    East Bay isn’t a good comparison on how the rest of the year will go for someone.

Every year, Bloomer is done, washed up, he sucked at East Bay. Volusia is a better read, but still, give it till like June, then ya know if they have just lost it. And I don’t think Stuckey and EPJ have lost it, they’ll find it. Just in a slump at East Bay.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

It's more than East Bay. They were dreadful in AZ too. They were not good the second half of last year. They are off.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

EPJ and the Scott brothers definitely struggled badly this week. I feel like the Scott's inexperience and the fact East Bay is not the ideal track for Bloomers cars as they are designed to run straight not sideways contributed to their tough week. Johnny did run well at the Wild West however. As far as EPJ, I just think that team is behind on technology and have been chasing their tails for awhile now.