Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Question WHY ON God's Earth is Brandon Sheppard WAY BETTER then all the other drivers LATELY

??? Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Easy he works on his car and he has a great crew. and he drives the car doesn't over drive it often and takes what the car gives him.

Its in the car itself. Until they go thru the car and disect it to find where or what it is then it will continue..

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Its in the car itself. Until they go thru the car and disect it to find where or what it is then it will continue..
    Lmao. Yep, it’s the car, only the car. You and one other person will say that, the rest of us, no.

They are the complete package. You have an owner who expects perfection, demands it, and is hands on. You have a crew that has been together for quite awhile, and they know their roles. There’s no running around like a chicken with their head cut off. And they know maintenance.

And you have a driver who is aggressive, but not overly aggressive. Who takes what the car gives him. Who puts pressure on himself to always be on top of his game.

They know their jobs, the entire team, and they execute it to perfection.

They don’t have some secret sauce. There isn’t one. It’s doing your job, and doing it right 100% of the time. Never resting on your laurels, always finding ways to improve. Demanding and implementing perfection. Or as close to it as possible.

That is the top overall team in all of late model racing. Second to me is JD, after that, I dunno.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I agree they are the best team right now but they do seem to have something setup wise that not even other rockets have. That car rotates and goes foreword like no others. If they figured something out, more power to them.

Quote Originally Posted by JM15 View Post
    I agree they are the best team right now but they do seem to have something setup wise that not even other rockets have. That car rotates and goes foreword like no others. If they figured something out, more power to them.

Thats what im talkn about. When or if they find it then we'll see how it goes.

He works on the car big advantage there plus he's easy on equipment if he's got a 3rd place car that's what he takes. Another thing he has raced his own equipment and knows what it cost when you act stupid.I wish he drove for someone else instead of for an (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).
    Last edited by RW57; 02-09-2020 at 06:39 PM.

CnB. You couldn't be more right. Every thing in that team clicks

Pre-season testing at Eastbay doesn't hurt either... Heavy funding, lots of data, years of experience, hard-nosed car owner, well-seasoned crew/team and that "IS" the secret sauce. Not one person, but a well-oiled machine hitting on all cylinders. Not to mention the 5,000 schmucks that feed info back to them for free. JMO

Dont most drivers work on thier cars?

First thing they did when they got to FL.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rocket1_R...89245554671616

Here's the big question...does B-Shepp get to keep the "orange spoiler"?

The TEAM. That's why there winners. BS in my opinion is the best SLM driver out there, has been for 2 years.

That car is the state of the art,but like was said he takes what is there if he's 3rd he doesn't crash himself and 2nd place or drive over his head.

Twice the grip through and coming off the corner as any other car...put a 180 pounds of weight in the seat and that car would win radio controlled...they DEFINITELY got some speed secrets that they aren't sharing, and I dont blame them but dont act stupid and say "oh it's their preparation" lol...preparation dont make ur car launch off the corner twice as hard as anyone elses...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 02-10-2020 at 06:52 AM.

I'm sure the 14 Team comes prepared too ask Josh Richard's how his car comes off the corner compared to the 1 lmao...

That's one thing I don't understand The house car does appear a lot better than other Rockets maybe they are holding something back. From what I've picked up from other Rocket owners they are very helpful on phone which is one thing that keep people coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Here's the big question...does B-Shepp get to keep the "orange spoiler"?
    Only if hes going to run lucas series

The orange spoiler will stay on for a while I assume, the Blue #1 should be at Atomic and Brownstown.

Well first off...if you think you can buy a Rocket, and you’re going to get the same setup info that the 1 car is running, you are clearly naive beyond words. 2nd...B Shep is quite the talent. 3rd. Money is no object. That’s why.