Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    Simple question do you think Josh Richard's forgot how to race when he went to Bowyer plug him in that car and the results will be the same . Again alot of drivers would win in that car
    Josh was great in the #1 car, but even Sheppard has set the bar higher in that car. How did Eckert do in it?

So your telling me right now put josh back in it and the success will go down I am not buying that . I get that he is your hero but think logically

So your telling me right now put josh back in it and the success will go down I am not buying that . I get that he is your hero but think logically
    You can't even have an adult debate about it lol.....

How do you debate someone that gets upset when you hit them with truth and dances around every question without directly answering it ? It's like talking to a politician , just saying

How do you debate someone that gets upset when you hit them with truth and dances around every question without directly answering it ? It's like talking to a politician , just saying
    What am I dancing around? I said Brandon > Josh in the #1 car. What more do you want? I'm not dissing Josh, he's one of my fav drivers, and he was a wheelman in that car but Brandon has set the bar higher than Josh did. Did Josh ever win a big one in the #1 car at Eldora, the superbowl of DLM racing? Sheppard also beat his WoO record wins in 1 season, against arguably more competition in todays world than 5-6 years ago.

My point is your whining because not everyone agrees with you . You want someone to reassure you what your saying is right , not have a debate with them . Honestly I could care less I am a Davenport fan .

But I stand by my statement that's one of the best teams in dirt late model racing and alot of guys would win in that car . Up until this year in Arizona Brandon has not looked great when not in the Rocket 1

My point is your whining because not everyone agrees with you . You want someone to reassure you what your saying is right , not have a debate with them . Honestly I could care less I am a Davenport fan . But I stand by my statement that's one of the best teams in dirt late model racing and alot of guys would win in that car . Up until this year in Arizona Brandon has not looked great when not in the Rocket 1
    I don't see any whining in any of my posts, just good healthy debating but some people can't take the heat or they're just not educated enough to have a convo without calling names/or make stupid remarks. I've stated facts.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 02-11-2020 at 12:08 PM.

Brandon won the jacksonville summer national in the b5 car he also won the fals frenzy in the b5 car but if thats not looking good not sure what your looking for. He only runs his family car a handful of times a year obvisously hes not going to look great in it all the time.

The quote feature doesnt work for me but I havent seen where either one of us has called each other a name . You made the comment whining after my post that you cant debate with people. Well your right you cant when they only see it one way . So have a nice day I have to get back to work .

And has stated before if Mark thought someone would do better in that car you would think he would put them in it. Id think he would want in son back in that seat but thats not happened.

Isn’t the goal in racing to be in or on the best ride you can be in?

Josh vs Branden is MOOT. Both were successful. Exactly what is the issue here? Facts are on the track. Currently it is B Shepp and then the supporting cast. No one has a chance of beating that car/driver more than once in a while. For better or worse that team is unbeatable most of the time. Last night it was a cake walk, and I expect the same thing tonight. This kid will win more races than Moyer or Bloomer if he decides to stay in the sport for 30 more years. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    And has stated before if Mark thought someone would do better in that car you would think he would put them in it. Id think he would want in son back in that seat but thats not happened.
    Not a chance Branden/team are separated. Son or no son. He could put a second car/team out there for Josh, but no way does he replace a guy who is dominating everything.

Brandon was a choice for the house car all the way back in 2012, and was leading the WoO points when he decided to leave the ride. This was long before Rocket1 became the juggernaut it currently is. How’s come nobody has brought that up?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Default 123

You’d fukin think so. But according to some, that makes you not a talented driver. And they are cheating. Should be in 07’ Rocket or Warrior or GRT or Rayburn. Or a Longhorn before Rumley.

Like holding it against someone for getting a job with better pay, less hours, and just a better work place.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Josh

Don’t go using facts, it doesn’t fit their narrative.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Brandon Sheppard is a great driver but not so good to get him all them wins cmon it's the car I don't know exactly what it is about the car but rest assuredly it is the car

I mean he’s been doing the same thing for 3 years! Going on year 4!

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Brandon Sheppard is a great driver but not so good to get him all them wins cmon it's the car I don't know exactly what it is about the car but rest assuredly it is the car
    Can the car do it without the driver? This ain't no self driving Tesla

How about this. Driver can't do it without a good car and a car cannot do it without a good driver. There is no secret here. You give a good driver a fast well handling car and he will win more often than not. I have been watching this play out for 70 years. However there are times when drivers take advantage of their edge and times they do not. B Shepp is obviously taking his advantage. I don't really have a favorite much anymore, I just want to see close racing. That is not always the case. Never has been