Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

There is something fishy he just seems to never get caught. The chassis may be different or the setup is just perfect all the time witch I call bs on. There's cheating some where but Sheppard the golden boy right know kinda like Bloomquest. Sheppard wasn't any good before the house car deal he wasn't running worth anything at first and know he is the best driver out there like i said bs
    Last edited by MBJDfan; 02-10-2020 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MBJDfan View Post
    There is something fishy he just seems to never get caught. The chassis may be different or the setup is just perfect all the time witch I call bs on. There's cheating some where but Sheppard the golden boy right know kinda like Bloomquest. Sheppard wasn't any good before the house car deal he wasn't running worth anything at first and know he is the best driver out there like i said bs
    This guy...

If you're going to create a narrative, at least make sure it is factual.

Something fishy!?!? You think Lucas Oil isn't teching that #1 car with a fine tooth comb? It's bad for their brand and their "cars & stars," to have the champ of the rival touring series spank their butts everywhere they go.

Sheppard won a UMP National title and Summer Nats title in the B5 family ride. He finished 6th on the Lucas tour in 2015 in the B5 family ride. So...to say he wasn't any good, is just flat out not true.

Mark Richards couid have his pick of ANY driver in the country to pilot Rocket1 after his son left....and he picked Brandon Sheppard.

He sure as h@!! didn't pick him to drive Rocket1 to tag the field. He picked Brandon because he saw what some people just don't want to admit...the kid is a winner and can drive.

You want to know what blind rage and jealousy reads like, take a look at the guy who posted above you. 3000+ post of bitterness and butt hurt.

BShep didn’t win the 2018 WOO Championship, so it always isn’t perfect. They have the whole deal with this team. The Car, the knowledge, the crew, the driver, the $. And don’t forget they show up at the track on time.

Just think how much better the car would run with the best driver in the universe in the seat instead of bshepp......lmao.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

When I read this closer, I realized he wasn't talking about JD...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Just think how much better the car would run with the best driver in the universe in the seat instead of bshepp......lmao.
    You figure Shinnston is ready for the "Bobby Bunch"?

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    You figure Shinnston is ready for the "Bobby Bunch"?
    They wouldn’t last a week.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Didn't he win the DTWC in the B5? He's also run pretty well in it out in Arizona also

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I'm sure the 14 Team comes prepared too ask Josh Richard's how his car comes off the corner compared to the 1 lmao...
    Oh yes, the Clint Bowyer rides are top notch. Lol
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Twice the grip through and coming off the corner as any other car...put a 180 pounds of weight in the seat and that car would win radio controlled...they DEFINITELY got some speed secrets that they aren't sharing, and I dont blame them but dont act stupid and say "oh it's their preparation" lol...preparation dont make ur car launch off the corner twice as hard as anyone elses...
    Why don’t you jump in it and show them how it’s done then. You should heed your advice before posting.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    If you're going to create a narrative, at least make sure it is factual.

Something fishy!?!? You think Lucas Oil isn't teching that #1 car with a fine tooth comb? It's bad for their brand and their "cars & stars," to have the champ of the rival touring series spank their butts everywhere they go.

Sheppard won a UMP National title and Summer Nats title in the B5 family ride. He finished 6th on the Lucas tour in 2015 in the B5 family ride. So...to say he wasn't any good, is just flat out not true.

Mark Richards couid have his pick of ANY driver in the country to pilot Rocket1 after his son left....and he picked Brandon Sheppard.

He sure as h@!! didn't pick him to drive Rocket1 to tag the field. He picked Brandon because he saw what some people just don't want to admit...the kid is a winner and can drive.

You want to know what blind rage and jealousy reads like, take a look at the guy who posted above you. 3000+ post of bitterness and butt hurt.
    Well said Zonks.

Your right, if anything, they would double check his car, they dont want the orange spoiler on a car thats not going to run their series.

Quote Originally Posted by Taboo62 View Post
    Not to mention the 5,000 schmucks that feed info back to them for free. JMO
    What he said!

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Didn't he win the DTWC in the B5? He's also run pretty well in it out in Arizona also
    No he won it in the blue one the first year he won then he won it in the best performance ride. But if i remember correctly his number was b5. The first win i think was just a single run i don't think he was full time in the ride at that time

Easy reason. First of all that car has been dominating for several years. Surprised anyone would ask the question. Branden is a top driver, just as Josh was. Ergo, team is top notch. That is why it might be interesting to see what Madden does in the series with his new Top ride.

There's a long, long distance between Brandon Sheppard and whoever you want to name as the second best driver in the country. The best driver to come out of Illinois in the past 10-15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You said it lmao...

“Not sure if these races count as UMP points, but if they do, BShep is going to be the points leader in Lucas Oil, UMP, World of Outlaws, USAC, the PBR, Bass Masters, and the Xfinity Series by the end of the week.” Saw this on Facebook earlier LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    There's a long, long distance between Brandon Sheppard and whoever you want to name as the second best driver in the country. The best driver to come out of Illinois in the past 10-15 years.
    Careful, you'll get put on an imaginary ignore list. lol