Default Lucas Oil Teams Looking For Sumo Wrestlers

Sunday night there was 3 and 1 car even had 4 guys riding on the bumper of cars to get through PreTech)) why even have a rule if your going to allow this. I guess the days of 1 crew member are gone forever on Lucas no wonder Dennis Erb switched he didn’t have enough crew members to push his shocks done to get through pre tech.

This game is not inclusive to Lucas as they've been pulling this stunt on the WoO tour for quite some time.
    8/13/16

For what it’s worth I saw Moyer Sr. Pulling through without doing that. He was the only one though.

Lucas says they don't allow guys to get on the back. Haha. See how much weight Rumley gained? That's dedication to your craft.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Lucas says they don't allow guys to get on the back. Haha. See how much weight Rumley gained? That's dedication to your craft.
    Lol..............
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    They state that at several drivers meetings, but they never enforce it, so they should just stop saying it.

I thought the hiring of Steve Francis was gonna change/enforce some of these rules??!!😂😂😂

They were doing it at the WWS. Every day at the drivers meeting they would gripe about only 1 crewman with the car at tech. It didn't matter though. 2 and 3 guys would ride the rear bumper with nearly every car there. As soon as they get off they would measure it. Only saw a couple of cars from 6 nights of racing that was high. With them compressing the rear so much it would make the right front too high. Still no big deal cause the tech guy would step on the nose and get it low enough to pass. It was the d@mndest tech I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    They were doing it at the WWS. Every day at the drivers meeting they would gripe about only 1 crewman with the car at tech. It didn't matter though. 2 and 3 guys would ride the rear bumper with nearly every car there. As soon as they get off they would measure it. Only saw a couple of cars from 6 nights of racing that was high. With them compressing the rear so much it would make the right front too high. Still no big deal cause the tech guy would step on the nose and get it low enough to pass. It was the d@mndest tech I have ever seen.
    Speaking of RF being too high, it appears WoO has given up on checking 15" on the RF. Madden's car look like it was 2 foot high. Which if you aren't going to check the RF, why even bother checking droop?