Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heather Lynn

Default Heather Lynn

Does she have a regular job? And if so, what is it? How long has she been with Erb? And is he the only one she has crewed for?

Heather is an electrical engineer. She only has worked for Dennis in racing. Strictly a volunteer -very race Davy & hard worker.

Dennis is very fortunate to have her.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod&ready View Post
    Does she have a regular job? And if so, what is it? How long has she been with Erb? And is he the only one she has crewed for?
    She has an engineering degree and is an engineer by trade. I have followed Dennis his whole career since he stared racing. Basically came from nothing. Just what his dad help him with & left him after he passed. Dennis started racing in the early 1990's at the old Santa Fe Speedway on the southwest side of Chicago. The 1 driver I have an immense respect for how he got to where he's at today. He took a chance on heather when she asked if he needed help and Dennis gave her a shot and Heather has more then proved her worth.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod&ready View Post
    She works for one of the largest defense contractors, aerospace, cyber security, etc companies around. Northrop Grumman. Been there a long time. And she has a masters. Very smart. I wanna say she was working on rocket engines at one time. Her title is Staff Electrical Engineer.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

definitely one of my favorite teams

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    She has an engineering degree and is an engineer by trade. I have followed Dennis his whole career since he stared racing. Basically came from nothing. Just what his dad help him with & left him after he passed. Dennis started racing in the early 1990's at the old Santa Fe Speedway on the southwest side of Chicago. The 1 driver I have an immense respect for how he got to where he's at today. He took a chance on heather when she asked if he needed help and Dennis gave her a shot and Heather has more then proved her worth.
    So there you go he didnt come from nothing he inherited...

Illsate32
    Dennis did not get his $$ from an inheritance. His father was killed in the shop when the lift & car fell in him.
    If you could only see some positive in people at times you would be much better off.

I guess your hero didn’t get his start in racing from Bob Sr. Or any help from his dad. I would think he still eats their groceries & sleeps in their beds-??

If you would just look in the mirror- you would see what the rest of the folks on 4m see you as: a fan of Bobby Pierce and nothing else but a moron!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Posts like this is why nobody on this site takes you seriously..
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

I'm surprised nobody has complained yet about having a volunteer rocket (no pun intended) scientist on the team is driving up the cost of the sport!

Her and her Dad both drove at Shawano Speedway...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I'm an engineer too, but I just don't know how she has the time to travel like she does with Dennis and still have a job in engineering. My job requires me to be at my place too much to even think about traveling like that. More power to her though.

A lot of people are able to work remotely by computer.

Foxfire, I agree with the first part. But Bobby does live on his own.

Thumbs up

Dude your an idiot plain and simple. You can't even read into what I'm saying. His dad didn't leave him a whole lot.. It would take to much to explain to you due to your lack of intelligents on the subject. Good Day
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Great grammar Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by PushinTheLimit View Post
    I'm an engineer too, but I just don't know how she has the time to travel like she does with Dennis and still have a job in engineering. My job requires me to be at my place too much to even think about traveling like that. More power to her though.
    She saves up her vacation time so she can travel with Dennis. She’s been there over 20 years.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Computer and she will be retiring from her job in just a few years.

The lift broke causing his death ,probably one hell of a lawsuit but on sure he would rather his dad be here

Heather Lynn is a different Heather entirely...
    Last edited by t3r3e3; 02-12-2020 at 10:44 PM.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...