Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Volusia Night 3

Dennis erb was dqd for not going to post race Inspection

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    That's Whitener for you. Then I'm sure showed his little ace in the pits
    Nope, as soon as I came down the stands, here comes the po po!

I guess Whitener and his crews history had the police on alert!

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    So Whitner punted Overton?
    Bingo, Overton did squeeze him in 2, but Whitener doored him in 3!

Typical Whitener, had a huge chance to prove himself, but let his hot-headedness take over!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Dennis erb was dqd for not going to post race Inspection
    How does that happen? Did they know they had something off so didn't bother going or what?

I don’t understand why the WOO officials can’t have someone standing in place after scales and victory lane deals to send the racers where they are supposed to go next, all this does is make the WOO people look like idiots imho. This dq of Dennis is total BS.

Woo has had plenty of practice looking like idiots in big moments.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Rule is a rule. Doesn't matter who it is, where he comes from or how many people he has working for him.

Total BS, they gotta find ways to get that rocketman that win.

So one of Johnny Scott's crew members drove a 4 wheeler into G.R Smith's car in the pits. A scuffle happened and the cops were called.

On Whitener and Overton, go back and watch lap 15. Overton was coming under him and Whitener ran him down to the fence, then the lap before the bad slider, Whitener run him to the fence again. That's probably the reason for the crap slide job.

Default Erb Jr getting DQued

A rule is a rule, he didn’t follow it. 2&3&4 did. How many times has Scott been nailed for being a little light, should we let that slide, no. Just because it’s Dennis and Sheppard inherited the win y’all are up in arms. They’d have DQUED him no matter what. They have to, just like being a couple pounds light at the scale, you’re either this number or you ain’t, and you either go to post race tech or you don’t.

No ones fault but Dennis. And a dang shame, he has been running very well in one of them sheep’s cars.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

110% applaud Whitener for that move. Overton absolutely boned him, cut his tire down. So he made sure Overton wasn’t going to win either, since his night was done. Neither was a saint there. And once Overton cut his tire, I’m with Whitener, make sure he don’t finish well either.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Agree CBF, Neither was a saint. I surely don't blame Overton for the crap slider and I don't blame Whitener doing what he done. My problem, I guess was the interview with Whitener. He sounded like he did nothing wrong, and then I watched the video of the actual race, and he was FAR from an innocent victim. JMO

It’d be one thing if he had a cleaner record but It’s literally every time he’s on the track in a late model he’s either getting dq’d or the night ends just like last night with him and another front runner not finishing. Never fails. The guy can’t race stand anyone racing him hard or side by side unless it’s his boyfriend Bronson. No one respects him because he doesn’t show the slightest respect to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBandit12 View Post
    Total BS, they gotta find ways to get that rocketman that win.
    Mark Richard's and WoO are like bread and butter.

What are they supposed to do when the winner doesn’t go to tech? If it wasn’t Sheppard and Rocket no one would have any conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post

Typical Whitener, had a huge chance to prove himself, but let his hot-headedness take over!
    His tire was already almost flat when he ran Overton over the cushion.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post

Man, after watching that video, Overton deserved that one. I watched the race to see if I missed anything, not really. Overton used him up, cut his tire down. So Whitener made sure they both were screwed.

Whitener ran over overton going into 3 before Brandon ran him high, door slammed the sh!t out of stormy scott and ran over Dennis erbs nose all in this race lol. But he’s innocent and doesn’t do anything wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    Mark Richard's and WoO are like bread and butter.
    And Dennis and the Sheppard's have a not so pretty history...

How's that for a conspircy theory CnB??