Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    12th pays about the same on either tour.
    Maybe he got more resources to be more competitive this year, Dennis is a wheelman that makes a lot out of very little. So by your responses, your not much of a fan of Dennis.

"If it’s true that an actual WOO official waived Erb off, and signaled to go on thru....then it’s all on WOO. There’s no arguing it. I’m not for nor against Erb. He seems like a good guy from what little I’ve been around him. I agree that if it was me I’d be like..”shouldn’t somebody be checking my car?”...but if he was waived on by an official....sorry...that’s all on WOO."

He was waved on after he crossed the scales. They check droop and do tire samples after victory lane, just as they did Tuesday.

I am so amused by the few conspiracy theorist on here. Don’t like the Illinois boys, wrong shade of blue, wtf do you want them to do?

They said it in the drivers meeting, they did it the night before, Dennis had already did it. Any other person in second, it would have been that sucks for Dennis, but rules are rules.

Now, the same people that complain about not following rules wanna bend them for someone. That’s what has late model racing where it is. People’s hypocritical bs.

It is terrible for Dennis, he earned that win. But you park that sucker at their trailer, you get confirmation from an official, whatever to cover your a$$. So you don’t end up having a win yanked over a simple rule.

Guessing some of you would be ok if someone was 2-say 8 lbs light, letting it go?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Isn't that where Brandon is from?
    Evidently not
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Dennis' side sheds some light that things have not been consistent this week.....

https://www.facebook.com/DirtonDirt/...8429399604129/

IMO, this is on the driver. Mistake by WoO, perhaps, but everyone knows not to go back to their own pits.

Someone said they told them what to do in the drivers' meeting, but for the record, were you there and heard it said, or just feel sure they did? Not questioning you except to clarify if it is hearsay, or hearditmyself.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Dennis is rarely competitive enough to be teched. That could be a reason why he was unclear what he was supposed to do.
    Dennis was already on the podium earlier this week.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Dennis' side sheds some light that things have not been consistent this week.....

https://www.facebook.com/DirtonDirt/...8429399604129/
    says link in broken or removed

I guess DOD removed it for WOO.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

My link doesnt work, its still there

https://www.facebook.com/DirtonDirt

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post
    says link in broken or removed

I guess DOD removed it for WOO.
    WoO is starting to remind me an awful lot of Democrats. Is Shifty Schiff now the series director by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post
    says link in broken or removedI guess DOD removed it for WOO.
    Lmao you’re clueless. It’s still on there. And it’s still on there website

Post 23 says all that needs to be said on this.

I feel terrible for DEJ, he does more with less than anyone imo. Especially considering hes able to run a national tour year in year out.
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.

This was a terrible decision. On Monday when Erb finished in top 3 they did "tech" right after the race and before the scales. He finished 4th on Tuesday and did not go to tech or the scales. Now, on Wednesday they check a tire and send him to the scales after winning. He is in victory lane for over ten minutes and does interviews. He drivers to WoO trailer after and no one is there. He waits in infield and no one says to go back to infield or to WoO trailer or whatever. This is a joke and they need to be consistent.

He clearly had nothing to hide as he was ran through "tech" all night and on Monday. Out of all those WoO clowns running around, one guy could not follow the winner or tell him where to go? Yeah, you said something in the driver's meeting which was unclear. Erb does not have 6 crew guys with him like Rocket does to remind him of every little detail. This is embarrassing for the sport and ridiculous that two hours after the race they change the winner. If he was light, had the wrong tire, or had an illegal part this is fine. The inconsistency is what kills me.

After the World 100 when a certain driver won within the last three years won there was zero post race "tech" and drivers went straight to their trailer. Sam Driggers did not wish to do tech that night. That is an absolute fact and unreal how they cater to certain drivers and teams.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Evidently not
    Is this a conspircy theory? Lol, you hypocrite!

((((((( DLMFAN123 )))))

Ok you smart A$$ go click the link for your self.

It does not work but the next from tireguy 17 one does.

I think you are trying to be the next SS .
    Last edited by DLC; 02-13-2020 at 10:33 AM.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Quote Originally Posted by BerckFan View Post

I feel terrible for DEJ, he does more with less than anyone imo. Especially considering hes able to run a national tour year in year out.
    The guy has had his share of bad luck that's for sure. They work their tails off! Looks like they just didn't have all their ducks in line as to what to do after the race. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by BerckFan View Post
    So he should get a free pass?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    So he should get a free pass?
    Not at all....

He wouldn't want that!

Erb is a guy I can pull for, doing more with less, etc. Not pretentious or overbearing. And I’m not a fan of WRG. But saying all that it isn’t Dennis’ first rodeo, he surely had to know something wasn’t right. Don’t ever assume,,,,,
    I hate time trials.

I feel for Dennis and Heather... they earned the win. That said, the rules are the rules and you have two other drivers report to tech after the victory lane celebration so they obviously got the message. During my involvement with a track, the car would weigh, send then back out for victory lane celebration and then bring them back to tech. We ALWAYS had an official in victory lane talk with all three drivers when they got back in their cars... "Congratulations... please make sure your report directly to tech." Then the drivers pull off and report to tech which is in the same location every week.

That said, one year for the USA Nationals we had an issue during qualifying. During the drivers meeting drivers were told... "after you qualify, pull off of turn one and turn left to come directly to scales on the access road. DO NOT GO TO YOUR PIT STALL. If you pass the tree next to the fence line that marks the beginning of the pit area your time will be DQ'd." Well, a driver from IL went fast time, pulled off the track went PAST THE TREE MARKER and to his pit but never stopped... drove back around to the access road and to the scale. Result... the drivers time was DQ'd. The track learned from that issue and going forward several large orange cones were placed across the front of pit entrance. You would literally have to drive over the cones to get to the pit area. Since implementing... no issues have occurred since. You learn and you continually make things better.

NO TRACK OR SERIES WANTS TO DQ a driver or team for a minor infraction. If your caught cheating that is one thing but NO ONE wants to DQ on a technicality. That said... the rules are the rules and if the series is allowed to pick and choose which ones it chooses to enforce it loses all credibility.

This issue is more about who is being penalized than why the penalty.

Respectfully,
    Rich Olson
    Minneapolis, MN
    Last edited by FANSFund; 02-13-2020 at 12:30 PM.