Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default ERB was screwed...

What a bunch of bull. Dennis is most honest person you would ever meet. If he said he tried to tech and couldn't get no one to show him where to go. Then that's good enough for me. He has nothing to hide. Dennis won and should be given that win and check. He deserves it, he earned it. He's not going to cheat for any reason. What a sham. If I was Rocket car owner I would see to it that Dennis gets whats he deserves, Doesn't look good for the sport. Bad call, no way you look at it.

Shouldn't matter who it is, rules are rules. If it would've been Scott people would say "Well hes notorious for bending rules, DQ him!" Dennis failed to go to tech after victory lane for Droop check and tire test, so hes DQ'd. End of story. Great race overshadowed by his mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan21mid View Post
    Shouldn't matter who it is, rules are rules. If it would've been Scott people would say "Well hes notorious for bending rules, DQ him!" Dennis failed to go to tech after victory lane for Droop check and tire test, so hes DQ'd. End of story. Great race overshadowed by his mistake.
    Exactly. You set a precedent and you go with it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Dennis' side sheds some light that things have not been consistent this week.....

https://www.facebook.com/DirtonDirt
    Last edited by Tireguy17; 02-13-2020 at 09:15 AM.

It wasn't Dennis' first time on the podium. Something is wrong here.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Monday was the first night on the droop rule, they checked before victory lane and it took way too long. Tuesday, they scaled, did victory lane, then checked droop and tires. That worked a lot better so Wednesday was the same procedure and was reiterated in the drivers meeting.

So hate to see this happen to this team. If Dennis made a mistake as to what he should do or just blew off post race inspection then its on him. I seriously don't think he was ditching inspection.

Imo something smells of fish here but that's just my opinion. Did they look at Shepps car? I like Brandon and don't have any issues with Mark but this sure does make me wonder....

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    So hate to see this happen to this team. If Dennis made a mistake as to what he should do or just blew off post race inspection then its on him. I seriously don't think he was ditching inspection.

Imo something smells of fish here but that's just my opinion. Did they look at Shepps car? I like Brandon and don't have any issues with Mark but this sure does make me wonder....
    Both Sheppard and Lanigan made it to tech with no issues. They actually paid attention to the drivers meeting.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Both Sheppard and Lanigan made it to tech with no issues. They actually paid attention to the drivers meeting.
    Good deal! Like I said, if Dennis made the mistake or just blew off inspection... on him.

After WoO reviews all the 4m posts will the results stand?

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    Great question!!

Let's have a vote...

Do conspircy theories count too?

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    It will need to all be sent to blue ridge labs to see if it meets the benchmark......then we will know for sure.

Right?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Guys, thanks for the clarification - spot on analysis!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It will need to all be sent to blue ridge labs to see if it meets the benchmark......then we will know for sure.

Right?

I thought WRG was the benchmark?

Were you at the driver's meeting? Have you ever been to a driver's meeting? Sometimes its clear as mud. Sometimes they change their mind. Either way, if you weren't there to hear exactly what was said you can't make this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    Were you at the driver's meeting? Have you ever been to a driver's meeting? Sometimes its clear as mud. Sometimes they change their mind. Either way, if you weren't there to hear exactly what was said you can't make this comment.
    What he said^^^

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    So Lanigan and Sheppard went to a different drivers meeting? Personal accountability. And if you aren’t sure get clarification.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I'm sure Dennis takes full accountability for this.

It amazes me how much this guy knows compared to what he thinks he knows on a daily basis. Seems more like continuously stirring the pot and he admits he doesn’t go to the races!

Bloomer would have had a hissy fit lol and a little more... 😎