Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Lanigan fails droop rule after qualifying and is only docked 3 starting spots. Now how is that fair to the other drivers that passed it. If you fail you should start rear of the heat. This is where the WRG and WoO have their head up their a $$ .
    No it's not the rule is not pass or fail it has provisions in it so that if your close the penalty is less. X height over equals x positions. Been this way since the day it was released. I don't personally like the rule but their was no favoritism in the lanigan situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    No it's not the rule is not pass or fail it has provisions in it so that if your close the penalty is less. X height over equals x positions. Been this way since the day it was released. I don't personally like the rule but their was no favoritism in the lanigan situation.
    that is pure bull sh!t , so , let me try to understand this rule , if you only cheat a little bit , then you only get penalized a little bit ???? great job opening this can of worms ray cook........

I don't know if this worked but here is the rule if anyone is interested. As i stated i don't like it but here it is
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    that is pure bull sh!t , so , let me try to understand this rule , if you only cheat a little bit , then you only get penalized a little bit ???? great job opening this can of worms ray cook........
    I think the idea is that it's a stupid rule with plenty of ways to pass then fail the same night, without changing anything. So, the made a sliding penalty scale to lessen the blow of failing such a random, stupid, rule.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1