Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is the best description and title to a post in a long while. World Racing Group/WoOLMS enforce the rules whem they want and how they want. Their decisions are not unbiased. The series is more interested in satisfying their investors and sponsors - follow the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Clump O Clay View Post
    This is the best description and title to a post in a long while. World Racing Group/WoOLMS enforce the rules whem they want and how they want. Their decisions are not unbiased. The series is more interested in satisfying their investors and sponsors - follow the money.
    Conspiracy theorist in 3,2,1! smh

I like how the WoO enforcing their rules as written is a bad thing to the knuckle dragging contingent.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

They need Driggers back to be the rules enforcer. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 40dds View Post
    They need Driggers back to be the rules enforcer. Lol
    Diggers is a Drick!!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I like how the WoO enforcing their rules as written is a bad thing to the knuckle dragging contingent.
    No sh!t. If it was someone more polarizing, they’d be singing their praises. But it’s not, so boo boo. But then they turn around and complain about rules not being enforced. So which is it, enforce rules, or don’t?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

A question here, where did Driggers come from and how did he become involving racing?

I think the way I understand the droop rule is they allow u 1/2 inch...for every 3/8 ur off equals 1 position lost

Quote Originally Posted by Slinging View Post
    I think the way I understand the droop rule is they allow u 1/2 inch...for every 3/8 ur off equals 1 position lost
    1/16" over to 1" over = 3 positions lost
    1 1/16 to 2" over = 5 position lost
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I will say it again ....there needs to be 1 rule book in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA that defines a late model. And in the same rule book would be the way late models are raced . It would address setup and design along with measurements. And no title series such as WoO or LOLMS would change the rules as they are written . Any late model should be able to pull in to any track and race at any show without having to chop on the body or move anything around...
    What racing needs is UNIFIED RULES RACING.
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Well it's obvious, some guys didn't care what the rule book said, does this mean there sending woo officials a message or are they saying lucas here we come ?

This droop rule is costing the racers money. Different set ups, maybe added expense. Less income because of a finishing position that was less than stellar because they just couldn't get the car around the track.

The only safety concern with the new rule was and is trying to keep the car from getting upside down. Which is a serious problem that luckily nobody has had to get out quickly. A car gets on his roof today a driver is trapped.

To me , lowering spoiler height and wickerbills could resolve some of those issues.

Alright, couldn't let this pass....'costing the racers money'.... 'Less income because of a finishing position that was less than stellar because they just couldn't get the car around the track'- the purse is the same, maybe the more talented driver and crew earn more money- redistributing the wealth may be more accurate (the purse is the same). So the team that can adjust does better! We ran with the droop rule last year, not that big of a deal...the cream will rise to the top. I do agree that fixing the bodies would be a huge step forward.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    1/16" over to 1" over = 3 positions lost
    1 1/16 to 2" over = 5 position lost
    dam , so to go from 1st to last , erb must have been 10 inches off .....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    dam , so to go from 1st to last , erb must have been 10 inches off .....
    Nobody will ever know he didn't go to tech.......

The droop rule is not a big deal. Quit listening to the whiners.

its not about the rules , but the process , it all sounds a bit " COOKed " up to me.......

Quote Originally Posted by victorylane View Post
    The droop rule is not a big deal. Quit listening to the whiners.
    It all depends on where you were before the rule. The lift/load/steer/instant center relationship is critical. If you are forced to mess with that, your car is going to change.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

This dropping so many positions per inch on this droop rule is cra p, you fail you go to the rear. It's like saying if you don't make weight across the scales by less than 20lbs, you only lose only 3 finishing positions, over 20lbs but less than 50lbs, you lose 5 positions. If you can make your car make weight, you can make your car pass this droop rule. If you keep it the way it is, like another poster said, guys will go over just to get an outside front row starting position if the track is faster on the top in the heats.

The pentaly makes no sense at all. The last two nights a driver has broken the rule and sets over all fast time. And all that happens is you loose 3 or 5 spots in Qualifying and it can maybe give you outside front row starting spot? Imo... If you break the rule you start last in a heat race PERIOD!

Supposedly he missed tire tech. That was the issue. Could be wrong though.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1