Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    TC is a joke.
    Might be a joke to you but they sure don't mind paying $4000 for a joke

My $10 says he gets popped in the mouth if he keeps that chip on his shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by dirt junkie View Post
    Heard that. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirt junkie View Post
    He's still on probation from another incident at Volusia a while back. Then the moron didn't pay his lawyer, and got sued again!

He wont fight, but one of his trashy friends from "the Burg" will! smh

Davenport might not have been officially busted at Columbus, MS back around 2015 but he was hellaciously faster than everyone the first night then left after qualifying and ran another track the next night, presumably one that didn't check, or care to check, tires.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    They were busting people in the street stocks and mods at East Bay a couple weeks ago during thier speedweeks
    which mods got busted?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    They very well may. I know someone who had it, he didn’t like it. They have done tests with and without it. It will make you more consistent. Not faster, nor will it make a mid pack guy better.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chopter View Post
    which mods got busted?
    Shane Burrows. He won Thursday and Friday nights shows

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Davenport might not have been officially busted at Columbus, MS back around 2015 but he was hellaciously faster than everyone the first night then left after qualifying and ran another track the next night, presumably one that didn't check, or care to check, tires.
    Wasn't 2015 the year he dominated dirt track late model racing with the Rumley's? And if your talking about the Magnolia race the week after the dream, he didn't leave and as a matter of fact, he won. And i would assume Lucas would check tires.

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    Wasn't 2015 the year he dominated dirt track late model racing with the Rumley's? And if your talking about the Magnolia race the week after the dream, he didn't leave and as a matter of fact, he won. And i would assume Lucas would check tires.
    Look at the first page of the link I posted above starting at post #19. He was also busted at Golden Isles

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?378...ght=Tire+tests

Wasn't Whitener already busted for funny tires?
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 02-16-2020 at 12:26 AM.

I was replying to Over40T Who said he left a MS. track after qualifying in or around 2015 when in fact he dominated in 2015 and won the race at the MAG over Jared Landers and Jimmy Owens.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Anyone see him chop Jimmy O last night as well? For a guy who likes to whine about other drivers rough driving he sure has a ton of questionable moves over the past week.
    I wondered if anyone else caught that.

Pap,
    It might have been "12 or '13 when it happened because that's when we went back to Memphis to visit a very good friend who was fading from Alzheimer's and wanted to see him once more before he completely lost it and he died in , I believe, 2015.

We went to that race at Columbus Speedway, not Magnolia, and saw him leave. It was the talk of the pits. That was pre-Rumley days. The year may have wrong but it definitely happened.

P.S. I'm a fan of Davenport.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    And then they try to sell it. I bet you've never worked with PID controllers? Two in a system (man and machine) can't work that well. Ever driven a high end car with stability management? That works pretty well. Tame it down to just TC, it will inhibit a decent driver every time. And that is on pavement. Dirt is a whole different world were the correct amount wheel spin is never zero and always changes.

Racers fall for snake oil every day.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I wondered if anyone else caught that.
    I saw it. No worse than what #1 gave Overton at EB. Overton didn't wreck #1.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Pap,
    It might have been "12 or '13 when it happened because that's when we went back to Memphis to visit a very good friend who was fading from Alzheimer's and wanted to see him once more before he completely lost it and he died in , I believe, 2015.

We went to that race at Columbus Speedway, not Magnolia, and saw him leave. It was the talk of the pits. That was pre-Rumley days. The year may have wrong but it definitely happened.

P.S. I'm a fan of Davenport.
    Dont know the year but it was in his first stint with Barry Wright. The car was white with Superman on the hood, not the Superman logo but the whole Superman

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I saw it. No worse than what #1 gave Overton at EB. Overton didn't wreck #1.
    You already know my opinion on that one 😁

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    Dont know the year but it was in his first stint with Barry Wright. The car was white with Superman on the hood, not the Superman logo but the whole Superman
    Davenport got popped at GIS in like 2008. Barry likes the juice.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Slew rate TC doesn't work worth a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed, even if there's a 3 axis g sensor inside the box. And its the easiest thing in the world to tech if you're in the know.