Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cmon man your savior just got busted two days in a row 😂😂 ain’t nothing wrong with us florida boys, just them "raggedy A$$ Bloomquist cars"

Fixed Bronsons quote for ya!

Bronson said in his interview that he wanted to beat that junky a::: Bloomquist chassis...refering to Weiss in 2nd

Bronson is a big cry baby. Bloomer has won more Crown Jewels in one season. Then Bronson will win in his whole racing career. Ricky Weiss is much better driver than Bronson.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 02-15-2020 at 11:43 PM.

Not a fan of Bronson a.k.a. muscle head, but I will say he has looked better this year than most.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    Not a fan of Bronson a.k.a. muscle head, but I will say he has looked better this year than most.
    Yeah he has looked pretty good. Can he carry it out of Florida will be the test.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yeah he has looked pretty good. Can he carry it out of Florida will be the test.

I say he does. I really thought madden was going to be a threat but well see here soon.

Default OGRichards

Cmon man your savior just got busted two days in a row 😂😂 ain’t nothing wrong with us florida boys, just them raggedy Bloomquist cars

Not my savior, just a driver I like. And he got penalized for it as he should have. Nothing glaring, just the typical shoot yourself in the foot stuff Scott is known for.

Ya got your own internet sites, threads, etc, titled People of Florida.

And again, Bronson is still pi$$ed over something from 2-3 years ago. He is no fit for a Bloomquist car anyway. Was a ridiculous waste of other people’s money for him to even get in Bloomer cars. I’d say with their record over the few years with as few as there are, their record speaks for itself.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    I say he does. I really thought madden was going to be a threat but well see here soon.
    Said the car Madden is using is old, new one is not ready yet.

I know you can use a 2012 Rayburn according to some on here and wax their a$$, but I haven’t seen it. I think Madden will get it squared away.

Default C&B

Madden had it figured out til all this droop bs

Bronson is a goof. Every year it’s the same thing, looks good in Florida, people talk, then the rest of the year he junks cars and races like crap. Let’s reevaluate this come about June, July.

Barry Seal Guest

Calm down chupp fan, save some tail for the rest of us. I agree with you most of the time but listen to a few brothers on here.

Barry Seal Guest

Bronson is not a goof, he gets on the wheel and pushes the car to another level. Bobby Pierce made his living the doing the same. Shannon Babb did the same.

Barry Seal Guest

If you want your hair blowed back...google the kalergie plan.

Barry Seal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Seal View Post
    If you want your hair blowed back...google the kalergie plan.
    Every commercial currently aired...

Every commercial currently aired...
    Hopefully they ban you ASAP

Bronson is not a goof, he gets on the wheel and pushes the car to another level. Bobby Pierce made his living the doing the same. Shannon Babb did the same.
    He pushes alright. Usually it’s another car into the wall or out of the way. He’s a bull in a china shop

Default CnB

Why would he be mad about a chassis from 3 years ago? He’s in the best chassis brand around and he’s competing with the best drivers on a national tour.
    Fan of anyone not named Bloomquist or Shirley

ImoBronson is spoiled brat.Who has done nothing in his racing career. But had the nerve to talk trash on another chassis company.Which that chassis has probably over 1 million in winnings. Bloomer, Madden, Mac daddy, Weiss Bronson was not successful in bloomer chassisBecause he’s a hammer down run over whoever driver.Bloomer chassis takes a special type of driver

Another night of racing, another Bloomer penalty. Unreal. This guy definitely lives in a different racing universe. YIKES. Misses calls to qualify, misses calls to line up. Can't figure out the rules. Not very impressed LOL, but I have seen this nonsense for over 30 years. Funny thing is, no one knows more of what it takes to put a top notch car on the track, yet it is like having an attractive wife with a boat load of baggage.

“special driver” if you mean the cheating kind then yes. Yes they do.
    Fan of anyone not named Bloomquist or Shirley