Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Daytona...

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I did. The flip flops I had wouldn't fit over the socks they gave me.
    Sorry to hear...

Do you see the hospital door or the wheelchair in this video phil?

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Do you see the hospital door or the wheelchair in this video phil?
    Did you see the hammer coming just before it hit you in the head when you was under that wack-a-mole table rich?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Rayflyboy..It doesn't matter who it is. There are laws in place concerning medical information. I am sorry this upsets you but you have two choices.. stay mad or understand how the law works.
    Hippa Laws typically do not hold up in court. This is not about Hippa laws. This is about a group of people trying to get ratings and TV coverage over something that wasn’t what it was advertised to be. They got everything they could out of this “Nothing Burger”. Some of you actually believe in this fake news charade you have seen over the past two days.

Rayflyboy..

It doesn't matter who it is. There are laws in place concerning medical information. I am sorry this upsets you but you have two choices.. stay mad or understand how the law works.
    You are correct. It is as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    A "casual fan" is not a "fan", someone like that probably prefers the hobby stocks. This 30 year "fan" would lose interest if it was just crate racing.
    Well you should prepare to lose interest, because that is where late model racing is headed (has been for several years now).

With that being said, there will still be touring open late models, but most weekly shows are already crate or limited late model shows.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Well you should prepare to lose interest, because that is where late model racing is headed (has been for several years now). With that being said, there will still be touring open late models, but most weekly shows are already crate or limited late model shows.
    This (unfortunately)

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I did. The flip flops I had wouldn't fit over the socks they gave me.
    You should have removed the flowers off the sandals 🤭🤭🤭🤭

No flowers. Balloons maybe...

QUOTE- Hippa Laws typically do not hold up in court. This is not about Hippa laws. This is about a group of people trying to get ratings and TV coverage over something that wasn’t what it was advertised to be. They got everything they could out of this “Nothing Burger”. Some of you actually believe in this fake news charade you have seen over the past two days.
    .................................................. .................................................. ....

So you are saying a group of people got ratings and TV coverage by NOT providing information?

Did you ride the short bus?

If I was trying to get ratings and TV coverage I think a better plan would be to have several press conferences.. things that TV will cover.. to get ratings.

If I was trying to get ratings and TV coverage I think a better plan would be to have several press conferences.. things that TV will cover.. to get ratings.
    It's unbelievable how some can't except how Ryan Newman stay at the hospital was covered by the news media. They would rather start rumors instead of being patient and wait for an official word on his condition. I seen one poster put he heard he lost his arm and then in the next post say well ---- he is out of the hospital and was walking out with his 2 girls. How about let the news come out when it does and not start rumors.

Default Nascar

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    So...Apparently not much wrong with a Ryan..... so.... was this another NASCAR entertainment bit ? Media is pathetic.
    I feel the same way about this …. Played very well by napcar ….
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Have you ever thought that the mechanism of injury was what sent him to the hospital I mean he hit the wall went air born and then another car hit him in the drivers window that alone would send him to the hospital it is a very common practice in the EMS and Fire world for that to happen. In the example of the driver hitting the wall and being cut out and being flown to the hospital and then being seen at a flea market the next day that is also because of the mechanism of injury running at a high rate of speed and hitting a wall and the sudden stop and then having to be cut out of the car. Let me ask a question where was the nearest hospital to the wreck at that dirt track

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    It's unbelievable how some can't except how Ryan Newman stay at the hospital was covered by the news media. They would rather start rumors instead of being patient and wait for an official word on his condition. I seen one poster put he heard he lost his arm and then in the next post say well ---- he is out of the hospital and was walking out with his 2 girls. How about let the news come out when it does and not start rumors.
    I guess some folks need a higher level of thinking than just he is good he is bad. The media and NASCAR had many millions watching the news, checking websites, Facebook pages, twitter pages, etc etc trying to check on the health of this driver (the media and NASCAR acted like he died on Monday night). They played it for all it’s worth. They knew his health was much better. Pathetic from Fox sports and NASCAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    A "casual fan" is not a "fan", someone like that probably prefers the hobby stocks. This 30 year "fan" would lose interest if it was just crate racing.
    Everyone starts out as a casual fan.....my point is that all of us that are long timers are far from casual fans and most of us can tell what class is hot lapping just by the sound of the engines.
    Every time I take someone new to dirt racing to the track( and I do that a lot) they have no clue what the difference is between the steelhead class and the super class. It's hard for the casual fan to see the speed difference when they are both at full song during their features.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

>rajifleaboy, He had bleeding in the front of his head you dip(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). That is serious. Get a life. Better yet, go back to India ya loser.
    8/13/16

posted by rajflyboy:I guess some folks need a higher level of thinking than just he is good he is bad. The media and NASCAR had many millions watching the news, checking websites, Facebook pages, twitter pages, etc etc trying to check on the health of this driver (the media and NASCAR acted like he died on Monday night). They played it for all it’s worth. They knew his health was much better. Pathetic from Fox sports and NASCAR.

I guess your talking about yourself then Right because, your the one that couldn't wait to report something anything just post something. Nascar took the wait and see approach and that wasn't good enough for you. At the time it was reported that Ryan didn't respond on the radio when the team tried to reach him and you have to admit when you saw the replay it didn't look good so, why wouldn't they take precautions instead coming on and reporting something that wasn't accurate and then have to walk that back. This is someones life and family were talking about. I'm so glad for Ryan and his family he wasn't hurt any worse than he was and I was happy to just sit back and wait for the official word and not jump down Nascar throat because I don't like Nascar.

Y’all gotta stop replying to DC. He likes the attention.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Default Flyboy

Your sense of entitlement is unbelievable. NO ONE owes you anything, not NASCAR, not the track, not Roush/Fenway, and certainly not Halifax Medical Center or even Ryan Newman and his family. Might be time to get over your butthurt and be glad things turned out much better than they could've been