Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Daytona...

For the special people.. let's review the facts again.

1-AMR removed Ryan from the car, NOT Nascar officials.

2- Doctors at Halifax Medical Center(not owned by Nascar or the media) examined Ryan.

3- 2 hours after the accident a press conference was made saying Ryan was in Serious condition with non
    life threatening injuries.

4- The following day a statement was made that Ryan was alert and talking with family.

5- 2 days after the accident a statement was made that Ryan was being released from the hospital.

6- NASCAR or the doctors or the media or Cousin Cletus sitting in his mom's basement had NO say on what medical information could be released concerning Ryan.

So please explain how this was "well played by Nascar"
    Last edited by dirtSLMracing; 02-20-2020 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    Your sense of entitlement is unbelievable. NO ONE owes you anything, not NASCAR, not the track, not Roush/Fenway, and certainly not Halifax Medical Center or even Ryan Newman and his family. Might be time to get over your butthurt and be glad things turned out much better than they could've been
    I don’t have to watch NASCAR either and I will be cutting back even more for the 2020 season than I have in the past. More Dirt Late model and more motorcycle racing (supercross, motocross, MotoGP and MotoAmerica). Real racing without the made up drama queens

Calling anyone a drama queen after your fit-throwing over the last few days is quite ironic...

Default Dirt classic ???

Shadys back, back again.....shadys back tell a friend.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Just a thought. Maybe if people would stop posting under this thread and replying to him it would eventually go away

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Just a thought. Maybe if people would stop posting under this thread and replying to him it would eventually go away
    That wouldn't be as much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    What if we all made a big production out of it and started a thread that said we were all putting him in ignore??? Smdh.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

How can you guys race cars when you get your panties in a wad so quickly? Thin skinned folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    How can you guys race cars when you get your panties in a wad so quickly? Thin skinned folks.
    If anyone is thin skinned, it's the person who is upset at the media.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    If anyone is thin skinned, it's the person who is upset at the media.
    It’s just reality. Folks like you got duped (you just don’t know it yet). Now your pink panties are in a wad because someone calls out nascar and the media for their over the top reporting on this total and complete nothing burger.

Rjaflyboy:It’s just reality. Folks like you got duped (you just don’t know it yet). Now your pink panties are in a wad because someone calls out nascar and the media for their over the top reporting on this total and complete nothing burger.

Don't you mean the lack of reporting. I thought you have been complaining because, NASCAR or the media didn't tell you enough info to satisfy your curiosity. You went as far to say you heard a Newman lost his arm, you went as far to say a Newman is done and Roush needs Permanent replacement in which none of that was true so, your pissed because instead of waiting like most of us you spewed your nonsense and none of it was true and it made you look bad. Next time just wait for official word and you won't look so bad.

Why pay any attention to nascrap or the media ? It was good to see him walking with his 2 girls in hand. Nascrap was holding there breath. AGAIN, on the super speedway's you saw a wreck that could have easily been devastating. Did anyone see Derrick Cope going over all the changes nascrap has made since Dale Earnhardt crashed ? Truly it probably has been the reason some guys have walked away. Nascrap what will you do when a driver does not walk away is what we should be asking ? I hope it never comes to that but Daytona and talladagga is nothing more that a survival of the fittest.

racingcowboy02, to answer your question the nearest hospital was Rutherford. Driver was flown to Spartanburg regional i was told. I was there that night, so I know for a fact he was flown out in the helicopter. Track was Harris Speedway.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Why pay any attention to nascrap or the media ? It was good to see him walking with his 2 girls in hand. Nascrap was holding there breath. AGAIN, on the super speedway's you saw a wreck that could have easily been devastating. Did anyone see Derrick Cope going over all the changes nascrap has made since Dale Earnhardt crashed ? Truly it probably has been the reason some guys have walked away. Nascrap what will you do when a driver does not walk away is what we should be asking ? I hope it never comes to that but Daytona and talladagga is nothing more that a survival of the fittest.
    Well said 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    racingcowboy02, to answer your question the nearest hospital was Rutherford. Driver was flown to Spartanburg regional i was told. I was there that night, so I know for a fact he was flown out in the helicopter. Track was Harris Speedway.
    Thanks for the info and I was just saying that the reason he was flown out was for the mechanism of injury type deal and yea if he was flown the closest Level 1 trauma center would be Spartanburg Regional from Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Shadys back, back again.....shadys back tell a friend.
    Did you say Dirt Classic?????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Did you say Dirt Classic?????
    That's what I heard....................

Slim shady I am the slim shady https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w
    Last edited by Rajflyboy; 02-20-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Ok let's start taking odds. Who is going to get the boot first ?