Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Daytona...

I am just stating what appear to be facts. Fans were left on a wild goose chase for two day when in fact it looks like this was not nearly as bad as we were led to believe. Typical nascar nonsense But glad Newman is doing well 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I am just stating what appear to be facts. Fans were left on a wild goose chase for two day when in fact it looks like this was not nearly as bad as we were led to believe. Typical nascar nonsense But glad Newman is doing well 
    The problem is with the fans, not with NASCAR. The fans should have taken a breather and waited for official news, not chasing unfounded rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I tell people if I get hurt at work (with dangerous job) to tell people exactly what happened. I do not want rumor mill or speculation as to what happened. If you lost you arm and are parelized today that will also be the case 30 or 60 days from now. There is absolutely no good reason to hold information from the public in this case. You are a public person with a public job. You do not want people making up stuff and speculating. Media, NASCAR and Rousch are now part of the rumor mill and not really helping Ryan Newman. Now all that being said.... here are the rumors I have heard (lost an arm)(burn injuries)(smoke inhalation)(possible spinal issues)(just a lot of broken bones). Thats my 2 cents.
    Where are all these media reports? I haven't heard/read anything about all these injuries anywhere but from your post.

So the doctors at the hospital, that is not affiliated with Nascar, examined Ryan and said he was in serious condition with non life threatening injuries and this is some Nascar nonsense?

Ryan walked out of the hospital today holding hands with his 2 daughters. It appears there is nothing wrong with him.

truly a miracle

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    Ryan walked out of the hospital today holding hands with his 2 daughters. It appears there is nothing wrong with him.
    wild. i thought for sure he was a goner.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    He had to hes racing in vegas this wknd!

Ross chastain is driving the 6 this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    I would put Waltrip and the Bodine wreck ahead of Ryan on the horrific looking scale. Maybe they were forgotten by many due to lack of serious injury.
    Rusty Wallace's super-speedway wrecks are the 2 that stand out in my mind, swore both times that was the last of him.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Look up Mike Harmon's wreck at Bristol. He was literally (drivers seat) sitting on the track when a car hit him.

How in the hel are you in "serious condition" two days ago and walking on you own today??? Wtf???

Thank God he is ok but what's up ?? Smh!

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    He had to hes racing in vegas this wknd!
    Do you ever get anything right? Lol

I expected to hear he was in a coma at the very least. Nascrap puts up black screens getting Ryan out of the car and immediately takes him over to Halifax for treatment. A lot of people thought because of nascrap actions that he was possibly hurt bad. It only proves that whomever is making these decisions is a IDIOT.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Do you ever get anything right? Lol
    The only thing i got right is knowing u r a douche bagging queeve! 😉

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    How in the hel are you in "serious condition" two days ago and walking on you own today??? Wtf???

Thank God he is ok but what's up ?? Smh!
    Yea I was thinking the same dam thing today. We must think alike!🤫

Serious - Vital signs may be unstable and not within normal limits. Patient is acutely ill. Indicators are questionable.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news...n_updates.html

People are apparently reading ‘serious condition’ as if it is ‘critical condition’. My guess is he received a severe concussion from the hit judging by no obvious external signs of injury.

AMR safety team was responsible for removing Ryan from the car to get him transported. Not Nascar.

Someone tells me my loved one is in serious condition they better do some explaining! I guess we don't have to worry unless they say critical? Got it...