Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Like to see Bailes in the super.....be cool to see menscer motors ports back on the track too.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

So were these dates bought by drivers or free rides based on credentials?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    So were these dates bought by drivers or free rides based on credentials?
    It's a rent a ride.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Ross Bailes is not part of the lease deal. Rather he's just driving select races for the team.

- Ben

Ben is correct. Ross was selected to pilot the Lamm Autosports (formally Dunn Benson Motorsports) No.1 Super Late Model “house car” for select races, this was a perfect fit for both Ross’ needs this season with a new baby on the way and Lamm Autosports as they reorganize.

Harrison Hall is part of the leasing program and receiving additional driver development support.

Eric Menscer is also part of the leasing program.

-Simone Myers

So if he's a young phenom then who is Harrison hall? Obviously atomic regular and portsmouth or moler guy. Don't believe ever saw at Attica. Would I be wrong in thinking seen his name in modified results?

Harrison Hall isn't exactly a phenom in my book. He won a couple small races at Brushcreek and 35 Raceway with small fields and good equipment. He's very young, and has the immature attitude that goes along with it. He's notorious for hitting guys under caution, and on the access road back to the pits after the race. His dad always throws temper tantrums.

Quote Originally Posted by JCSullivan00 View Post
    Harrison Hall isn't exactly a phenom in my book. He won a couple small races at Brushcreek and 35 Raceway with small fields and good equipment. He's very young, and has the immature attitude that goes along with it. He's notorious for hitting guys under caution, and on the access road back to the pits after the race. His dad always throws temper tantrums.
    Don't know the kid but I've also heard a ton of bad...

Looking at his website he was doing some stuff with GMS racing last year. I wonder what happened with that deal.

Thank you for your opinion ...
    However the distinction should be made clear that the Lamm Autosports Driver Development Lease Program is NOT the same thing as the Lamm Autosports Super Late Model House Car Team.

So although Harrison will be driving under the Lamm Autosports banner he has not been hired as an in-house driver for Lamm Autosports. Rather, he is simply paying to lease (rent) a set amount of seat time in their equipment while receiving driver tutelage specific to dirt late model racing during a specific event (I-95 Challenge Series).

The equipment/time availability for the 2020 season is limited in order to provide each client the best experience possible, as such, everyone interested were carefully vetted prior to being selected.

At the end of the day it is a great opportunity for a current or potential career racer to obtain valuable seat time, tutelage and experience specific to dirt late model racing without taking all of the cost/equipment/crew responsibilities onto themselves.

Ultimately, like everything else in life, everyone participating will get out of the experience what they put into it. 👍

He is a driving sensation, jeez.

Heard all the same things as you. I give them credit, they got stones poking ole Rod Conley.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    He is a driving sensation, jeez.

Heard all the same things as you. I give them credit, they got stones poking ole Rod Conley.
    To my knowledge, we've never had a run in with the kid, but twice he has come thru the pits reving his engine like an idiot and forced his way in front of us to go qualifying. Once, it bumped us from our assigned qualifying group.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

And P.T. Barnum said....…………!!!

This will be fun to watch,dad thinks that spending a little money makes him the greatest there ever was. They ventured over to the asphalt world and made a bunch of friends there if you know what I mean. There was a lot of time with Richard Childress and the dillons but that didn’t work out so I guess it’s back to dirt for now.

The official mouthpiece for Lahm Autosports has spoken. At least everyone can keep cashing checks.
    Last edited by Clump O Clay; 02-20-2020 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDirtyDan View Post
    Thank you for your opinion ... However the distinction should be made clear that the Lamm Autosports Driver Development Lease Program is NOT the same thing as the Lamm Autosports Super Late Model House Car Team. So although Harrison will be driving under the Lamm Autosports banner he has not been hired as an in-house driver for Lamm Autosports. Rather, he is simply paying to lease (rent) a set amount of seat time in their equipment while receiving driver tutelage specific to dirt late model racing during a specific event (I-95 Challenge Series). The equipment/time availability for the 2020 season is limited in order to provide each client the best experience possible, as such, everyone interested were carefully vetted prior to being selected. At the end of the day it is a great opportunity for a current or potential career racer to obtain valuable seat time, tutelage and experience specific to dirt late model racing without taking all of the cost/equipment/crew responsibilities onto themselves. Ultimately, like everything else in life, everyone participating will get out of the experience what they put into it. 
    So as official spokesperson could you tell us how many people were carefully vetted before this young phenom was chosen? It would seem that the list might be quite short!

Wonder if EPJ applied.

There should be clarification around the vetting process - it isn't how big the check was but that it cleared the bank for deposit.Whatever spin they try to put on this deal, whether development or rent-a-ride, it comes down to putting money in the pocket. Really appreciate the use of the big words like tuteledge and distinction in this thread. LOL

It’s Lamm’s business what anybody did or didn’t pay.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!