Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Larson

Default Kyle Larson

According to this interview he was planning to do some testing in a Bloomquist car at Charlotte but had to back out due to his rib injury from Talladega.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SBR_TeamZ...79330006081536

Shocked???...him and Christopher bell could very well be the modern day foyt's

I think dirt trackers in general can adapt pretty easily

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    I totally agree. Just like the much hated Tony Stewart. Stewart also won in everything he raced. Now those two are my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I totally agree. Just like the much hated Tony Stewart. Stewart also won in everything he raced. Now those two are my favorites.
    Power boy, as is usually the case you suffer from lack of information and looking at stewy through rose tinted classes. Unfortunately for stewy and you he never won driving a Daytona Prototype sports car. Kyle Larson has a Rolex wrist watch as a result of winning the Rolex 24 driving a Daytona Prototype. There are other examples of Yung Muny's record of winning eclipsing stewy's. Larson won the Belleville Nationals the first time he ever laid eyes on the Belleville Highbanks. Stewy never won the Belleville Nationals. Larson also has won driving a USAC Silver Crown car on a 1 mile dirt oval, something stewy never was able to accomplish.

The moral of the story? You're not only gutless, power boy, you don't know what you're talking about, as well.

Oh, and there are numerous and highly legitimate reason's why your boy stewy is much hated, all overlooked, falsely rationalized and dismissed as nothing more than meaningless by you.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Power boy, as is usually the case you suffer from lack of information and looking at stewy through rose tinted classes. Unfortunately for stewy and you he never won driving a Daytona Prototype sports car. Kyle Larson has a Rolex wrist watch as a result of winning the Rolex 24 driving a Daytona Prototype. There are other examples of Yung Muny's record of winning eclipsing stewy's. Larson won the Belleville Nationals the first time he ever laid eyes on the Belleville Highbanks. Stewy never won the Belleville Nationals. Larson also has won driving a USAC Silver Crown car on a 1 mile dirt oval, something stewy never was able to accomplish.

The moral of the story? You're not only gutless, power boy, you don't know what you're talking about, as well.

Oh, and there are numerous and highly legitimate reason's why your boy stewy is much hated, all overlooked, falsely rationalized and dismissed as nothing more than meaningless by you.
    Man, you could just the same call you a Kyle Larson fan boy.

While I’m pretty much on board with Stewart being an a$$hole, I wouldn’t put Larson above Tony at all.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

CIRF is trolling around the boards trying to pick fights. He lost one of his friends by inserting his know
    it all garbage. I have him on ignore for reason. LOLOLOL

Yea he got that bug up the a** feeling. TS go after you too ? I like them both because of there love of dirt racing but I hate to tell you KL doesn't any nascrap title rings laying around either.

Back to topic PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    I'd like to see them both in a Late Model, stacked up against the best WoO and Lucas have to offer. You wouldn't have enough seats in the house to accommodate. That's for sure.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I'd like to see them both in a Late Model, stacked up against the best WoO and Lucas have to offer. You wouldn't have enough seats in the house to accommodate. That's for sure.
    Yup and one of them would win. There that good in whatever they sit in!

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Yup and one of them would win. There that good in whatever they sit in!
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe
    8/13/16

Bell and Larson can get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe
    Ik bell can get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post

Well I am not much of a Stewart supporter but I see you forgot to compare Nascar wins and Championships and also Indy car wins and Championships. Now maybe you just over looked those 2 professional racing divisions or perhaps they wouldn't help your argument at all. Now you also can put down your rose tinted glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Well I am not much of a Stewart supporter but I see you forgot to compare Nascar wins and Championships and also Indy car wins and Championships. Now maybe you just over looked those 2 professional racing divisions or perhaps they wouldn't help your argument at all. Now you also can put down your rose tinted glasses.
    Was precisely my point.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Cool

I'm with Highside on this one. They're both great and I've watched both in open wheel dirt cars quite a bit, but idk. Larson is definitely more capable at this stage, IMO.

Remember when Stewart led for a number of laps at The Dream several years ago? Then, Bloomer rolled up on him, used him up, drove by and ran away while Smoke's car was done. Smoke raced him hard, but Bloomer knew exactly how to wear him out in a DLM. As much as I didn't like it, that's what he did.

I have a feeling that if Larson or Bell gets in a SLM, they'll be given the same treatment by the best LM drivers, at least for a while. They regularly outrun open wheel guys because that's their roots. DLMs are not their roots and they're quite different. However, if Larson and Bell get some races in SLMs under their belts, they'll be competitive real quick. And, of course, they'll be able to get in top-notch equipment immediately. Not sure we'll see either one of them do it though.

Go 18!!

Quote Originally Posted by slydejob18 View Post
    I'm with Highside on this one. They're both great and I've watched both in open wheel dirt cars quite a bit, but idk. Larson is definitely more capable at this stage, IMO.

Remember when Stewart led for a number of laps at The Dream several years ago? Then, Bloomer rolled up on him, used him up, drove by and ran away while Smoke's car was done. Smoke raced him hard, but Bloomer knew exactly how to wear him out in a DLM. As much as I didn't like it, that's what he did.

I have a feeling that if Larson or Bell gets in a SLM, they'll be given the same treatment by the best LM drivers, at least for a while. They regularly outrun open wheel guys because that's their roots. DLMs are not their roots and they're quite different. However, if Larson and Bell get some races in SLMs under their belts, they'll be competitive real quick. And, of course, they'll be able to get in top-notch equipment immediately. Not sure we'll see either one of them do it though.

Go 18!!
    Pretty sure Jimmy Owens won that Dream

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    Pretty sure Jimmy Owens won that Dream
    Pretty sure that was 2008 & Bloomer won!

That was a great race between Stewart and Bloomer for 70 laps. Then Bloomer's experience took over .That is the way I remember the race, with Bloomer winning