Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dirt Monthly (Revisited)

I thought the company's problems were resolved with getting everyone caught up with their subscriptions. Now that we are in the last week of February, I realized I have not received the January or February 2020 issues. The magazine used to come like clockwork and in some months, I barely had time to finish reading an entire issue and the next one was already in my mailbox. Anyone have any updated information?

Then you should call. Mine has been coming in as it always has. However the latest issue says January. The February issue should be arriving soon. They just come towards the end of the month instead of the beginning.

I apologize....got the January issue in today's mail....all is good and can't wait to sit down and read it cover to cover.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I apologize....got the January issue in today's mail....all is good and can't wait to sit down and read it cover to cover.

Got mine on friday. I think it makes more sense to have tjem come at the end of the month instead of the beginning anyhow.

I too was getting concerned on Sunday about when I would receive the January issue of Dirt Monthly Magazine, and then lo and behold my January issue came on Monday. The January issue presents the 2019 champions. The January issue is the one to keep in the car for a quick reference as to who the 2019 champions were in the various classes of racing.

I've been good on deliveries since they got things straightened out.

Has anyone received their February issue of Dirt Monthly ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    Has anyone received their February issue of Dirt Monthly ?
    Yes over a week ago.

Good deal ! That means I should get my Feb issue sometimes next week.

Who was on the cover of the February Dirt Monthly ? I still have not received the February issue.

I haven't gotten February yet either. This (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)'s getting old....fast!!

I am starting to get concerned. Hope it just poor mail delivery in the upper Midwest.

Nothing here yet in Eastern Pa.......

No February issue received yet. With racing postponed in most areas , it would be nice to have Dirt Monthly to read. Hopefully , the Feb and March issues of Dirt Monthly will arrive soon.

So I have received my March issue of Speed Sport, My April issue of Sprint Car & Midget and the last issue of Dirt Monthly I got was the January issue. A few of you have said you received the February issue of Dirt Monthly. Are you sure? Who was on the cover? This is the perfect time to be reading racing publications from cover to cover being stuck at home.

If COVID 19 Virus is causing a delay in publication of Dirt Monthly , I could understand. What I cant understand is why we are hearing nothing from anyone associated with Dirt Monthly.

As a person who resubscribed after reading spankys post over three weeks ago ( after being subscribed for over 5 years but being hesitant to resubscribe after there last issues ) , I’m still waiting but very very curious as to who’s on this February cover of a issue they must of made specifically only for him.

Effective immediately, Dirt Monthly Magazine will be going online exclusively for the February through June issues to better reach our readers as the country adjusts to the challenges of dealing with the coronavirus. The February issue is already online as we continue to finish, and rework, parts of the March issue. The magazine will be online and FREE to all.

The magazine will now be posted at www.dirtmonthly.com where it is fully viewable for free.

All current subscriptions will be temporarily suspended and will resume when the print edition resumes publication.

This is good information. I can accept the chaos caused by COVID 19. I will check out the online data. I will patiently wait for the printed editions later in the year. Thanks BTE.

Well I’m glad I renewed March 8, after reading a couple posts on here of people spewing nothing but bull****. It’s pretty bad when you can’t even tell the truth about receiving a magazine.