Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    You must not follow dirt late models very closely.
    Why would you even think that? I bet I follow them more closely than you do.

Default Thanks, Chupp N Bloomer Fan, for your reply

Drydene is still a part of Scott’s program. They are part of the whole SBR organization. And so is Great American Steak or whatever it’s called.As far as RY45 and Durham. I think it was a mutual split. Scott owed Durham money, and I don’t think Scott trusted that he was getting the best of the best from Durham.Scott still has the RY45 stuff, just through Custom now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    In Drydenes initial announcement they said the deal with Scott was a major sponsor for some events and an associate sponsor for the rest
    Thank you, Dlmfan123. I appreciate your reply.

Welcome Xtreme
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Rocket1 must be getting the best of the best from Durham

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Rocket1 must be getting the best of the best from Durham
    Bronson, Shirley, Terbo, and Shepp all run Durhams, they also pay their bills. When Bronson tangled with JD at East Bay this year he damaged the intake on the engine. Bronson went to Mark Richards and they got the Rocket 1 spare Durham engine so they could run the next night. If Rocket was getting the absolute best that Durham produces do you think he would share it with a competitor? I'd be willing to bet that Durham sets up the engines per the drivers preferences. Rocket's engines and car run so well because their maintenance program is second to none.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Bronson, Shirley, Terbo, and Shepp all run Durhams, they also pay their bills. When Bronson tangled with JD at East Bay this year he damaged the intake on the engine. Bronson went to Mark Richards and they got the Rocket 1 spare Durham engine so they could run the next night. If Rocket was getting the absolute best that Durham produces do you think he would share it with a competitor? I'd be willing to bet that Durham sets up the engines per the drivers preferences. Rocket's engines and car run so well because their maintenance program is second to none.
    I’m not saying it was true, what I had heard. And one of the reasons a few left Durham. Of course Bronson is going to get a motor from Mark, he’s in an XR1, he has a money tree, and he’s a snitch.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    In Drydenes initial announcement they said the deal with Scott was a major sponsor for some events and an associate sponsor for the rest
    That makes sense. Probably the WoO races would be the Drydene races

I’m not saying it was true, what I had heard. And one of the reasons a few left Durham. Of course Bronson is going to get a motor from Mark, he’s in an XR1, he has a money tree, and he’s a snitch.

And he doesn't drive one of them "raggedy a$$ Bloomquist cars"!

Default Zero

True. As Weiss beats him everywhere but Florida. Can’t believe Bronson is still ticked over that.

RY45 is just a line of of parts available from Roush Yates. Literally any builder could build a RY45 motor if they so desired.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!