Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: corona virus

ss and mcfarter probably approve.

CBS ran a story that sent people around the United States into a deeper panic, last week. The story ended up circulating social media with pleas for someone to do something about this virus that was taking over New York.

Hospitals were being overrun and the supply of workers and supplies was running short. They even took a tour of a hospital in NY where they walked into a room and everyone was on ventilators and workers in gowns and masks. It looked scary and it probably was.

Except there was one problem. IT WAS FOOTAGE FROM ITALY. That’s right. It wasn’t a hospital in NY.

So kidrock, when FOX does something any ways near like that, you please post it on here. Get your ducks in a row.

THE NUMBERS JUST DON’T ADD UP: Nearly 500,000 Went to Hospital in 2018-19 Flu Season But Today There Are Not Enough Hospital Beds for Coronavirus Patients?

Really, What is going on? The data just don’t add up.

The MSM and Democrats claim there are not enough hospital beds for the current 85,000 people identified with the coronavirus, many of whom will never even enter a hospital due to their relatively minor condition. Also, in 2018-19 there were plenty of beds for the nearly 500,000 patients that spent time in hospitals, due to the flu.

Via the CDC – there were 490,000 hospitalizations during the 2018-2019 flu season.

And yet the media want you to believe the US will run out of hospital beds during the coronavirus. This is not likely.
    Different kinds of hospital resources.

Stay after school!!!

Is this an April fool question CW? Democrat Governor Andrew Cumo. He has an 87% approval rating on how he is handling the covid-19. Trump approval rating is 50.7% on how he is handling covid-19
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Hahahahaahhaaa sure he does. Gullible CNN observer...

Homo left New York state unprepared for this disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Is this an April fool question CW? Democrat Governor Andrew Cumo. He has an 87% approval rating on how he is handling the covid-19. Trump approval rating is 50.7% on how he is handling covid-19
    And he is handling 1/50 th if what our great president is ! And cohomo is constantly whining that the feds aren’t doing enough of his job for him !

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Homo left New York state unprepared for this disaster.
    Yea it was a shame Cumo thought he could trust Trump with the information that Trump was providing. I bet he won't do that again.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Thumbs down

YEAH, The reason that he is talking it up so much is that his own brother Chris that is a reporter tested positive ! He is under quarintine in Albany.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    YEAH, The reason that he is talking it up so much is that his own brother Chris that is a reporter tested positive ! He is under quarintine in Albany.
    Perhaps a little karma for bashing Trump when he closed the border to those from China!

I heard a monyage today about how all the liberal leftist media was bashing Trump over this and now theyre saying he didn't do it fast enough......hypocrisy must be their middle name!

Cool....more coming together and no finger pointing .....that you suggested.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yea it was a shame Cumo thought he could trust Trump with the information that Trump was providing. I bet he won't do that again.
    More coming together and no finger pointing like you suggested.......cool that you are doing your part.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Perhaps a little karma for bashing Trump when he closed the border to those from China!

I heard a monyage today about how all the liberal leftist media was bashing Trump over this and now theyre saying he didn't do it fast enough......hypocrisy must be their middle name!
    You spelled butthurt wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    More coming together and no finger pointing like you suggested.......cool that you are doing your part.
    i was just getting ready to tell SS to reread his post #42 in the other thread , but you pretty well beat me to it....i guess its the new norm for the dems , do not practice what you preach , and even though he does not believe or practice what he preached in post 42 , i am trying hard to........

They have a keen knack of pissing on people's legs and then trying to convince everyone it's raining.

He should mean what he says.....but doesn't......often.

This sh!t is getting more real by the hour. Personally, I really didn't believe this situation was going to escalate to the degree it has. We're in a wide open rural area several miles from the nearest town of any size (less than 10,000). We have no cases in our immediate area but there are a few (less than 10) cases in our county but I'm sure that number will go up very soon.

The long term, and by long term I mean 5 years, is not looking particularly optimistic. The economic fallout is going to be massive. I pray every day that our freedom's, what little we have left, aren't compromised to the point that this isn't America anymore. Society can easily fall apart and REAL chaos will set in. I pray we're strong enough as a society to keep things together but judging what we've seen over the past 20 or so years it's questionable.

I do not take what I'm about to say lightly and I'm hesitant to even say it, but............I'm very glad we're set up with the armament and ammunition to protect ourselves and our property. We're close enough, geographically, to chitcago that we could see roving bands of urban inbred's migrating from the cesspool of the Midwest looking to pillage and steal what they believe they are entitled to under the laws of survival of the fittest and the anonymity of numbers. We've already seen what they will do in very good times in regards to looting stores and business's within the safety of numbers, sometimes just for the fun of it. When things get really tough the numbers and resolve increases exponentially.

When the odds are even , rarely do mobs and their lawlessness prevail.......congrats on evening your odds.

Think about it, when those type folks don't have numbers in their favor they sit around and wait for people to give them free stuff......when they have the number odds in their favor they normally just try to take stuff.

Sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    When the odds are even , rarely do mobs and their lawlessness prevail.......congrats on evening your odds.

Think about it, when those type folks don't have numbers in their favor they sit around and wait for people to give them free stuff......when they have the number odds in their favor they normally just try to take stuff.

Sad but true
    BBQ, what you say is correct and is obviously the primary reasoning for the $2 trillion+ spending package. I'm confident that there are plenty of psychologist that are consulted by the administration, governors and mayors of large sh!thole cities telling the politicians what will happen if millions run out of money and food. I'm sure if lil' ol' me can figure it out those psychologists are telling the powers that be what will happen if anarchy becomes the norm.

But, you know as well as I do that there will be conditions put in place in the aftermath of this, whenever that comes about, that will seriously curtail our individual freedoms just as conditions on our freedom were placed on society that curtailed our freedoms following the 2001 Muslim extremist terrorist attacks.

I don't give a fat rats ass if this is categorized as racist, xenophobic or any other kind of "ist", "ism" or "phobia" you want to hang on it. I DON'T CARE!! That having been said, there needs to be SERIOUS worldwide consequences for the dammed Chinese given what has happened worldwide!! The Chinese totalitarian government allowed the unleashing of 5,000,000 people from the city that was the birthplace of the virus onto the world to travel around the globe knowing many of those 5,000,000 were infected and certainly infecting people in every corner of the earth.

The sad part of that is there are so many numb skull dumb do gooder's who either have a financial stake, like the NBA, in not punishing the gooks that perpetrated this onto the world, or they are blinded by the nonsense that we just can't hold it against the Chinese. Oh yes we can!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 04-02-2020 at 03:46 PM.