Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    It's funny that people have McDowell leaving Bloomer; still fresh over a win in one of his cars! LOL!
    And without the late caution at Smokey Mountain ,Ricky Weiss gets the win in his Bloomquist chassis. its not the chassis fault certain guys aren't winning in them.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOE32 View Post
    And without the late caution at Smokey Mountain ,Ricky Weiss gets the win in his Bloomquist chassis. its not the chassis fault certain guys aren't winning in them.
    Correct. But if that car comes without bloomers wealth of knowledge, you got taken to the cleaners.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

The results for the rest of this year and most likely next will be the same.......flashes of speed and mastery.....overshadowed by inconsistency and poor finishes against stellar competition day in and day out.

Seat time in the dlm division will cure that.....chassis at this point is moot.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Before Madden went on his streak, ricky weiss was and I think is the most consistent driver in a bloomer chassis. The guy is constantly finishing in the top 3.

Like someone else already said......it's the competition they face night in and night out.

As good as they are, it's fairly new and they just aren't going to be able to purchase the experience they need to be amazing against said competition.........a couple years from now maybe the chassis will matter towards that effort.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    As far as frame work service goes if you bend a clip on say Friday night and call rocket Saturday morning they will tell you what you need to remove to get it ready. Then you show up when they open the doors on Monday. You will be back on the road heading home with your repaired car a little after lunch. Now naturally if three other people need clips the logistics may change a little but that's how it typically goes. Also alot of rocket dealers do frame repairs and offer similar turn around
    wow ,you have some pull if you can get them to do that considering how big of an operation they are , but you may be right......

My question is and always will be if you are getting such great support from "Rocket" then why is B Shep and Josh always up front? I will stand behind my beliefs they are getting something different in their chassis then you or I if we were to order one. To me it doesn't make sense to purchase a car from someone who has a car you are competing against if you are racing for 2nd place.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    My question is and always will be if you are getting such great support from "Rocket" then why is B Shep and Josh always up front? I will stand behind my beliefs they are getting something different in their chassis then you or I if we were to order one. To me it doesn't make sense to purchase a car from someone who has a car you are competing against if you are racing for 2nd place.
    BINGO! BINGO! BINGO!

Just like CJ said, if you go to a brothel and Jane is $25, Lisa is $50 and Heather is $100 who are gonna choose?

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    BINGO! BINGO! BINGO!

Just like CJ said, if you go to a brothel and Jane is $25, Lisa is $50 and Heather is $100 who are gonna choose?
    Depends on what they look like !!! I’m not paying $25 for Jane and have to put a bag over her head or mine

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Maybe because they're 2 of the best drivers in the sport. You probably believe in unicorns and fairy dust too.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Maybe because they're 2 of the best drivers in the sport. You probably believe in unicorns and fairy dust too.
    I didn't know Josh was always up front? And, of course, knowledge goes from top down. You can't buy the blue #1 car after it completed a post- win tech inspection. It isn't for sale.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 03-10-2020 at 02:08 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I didn't know Josh was always up front? And, of course, knowledge goes from top down. You can't buy the blue #1 car after it completed a post- win tech inspection. It isn't for sale.
    Do you have first hand knowledge of this or how much was offered. Pure conjecture on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Do you have first hand knowledge of this or how much was offered. Pure conjecture on your part.
    Its not pure conjecture, for a number of reasons.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Go search you tube. Mark gives a tour of rocket and they have 5 or 6 team blue cars sitting there for BS to drive. Are they different ? I'm sure they are. Being who they are, rocket, it's what they have to do. If C. J. would have been acceptable to change, we won't be talking about how many cars rocket sells. As for him selling a car after it goes through tech, why should he ? There in business to be the best, they have to try new things.

Default UFOs and unicorns

Why does there have to be some vast conspiracy as to why the 1 runs well? They’ve been together for a long time, Mark demands perfection, they are well funded. That’s what ya need to be up front.

And Josh, he has been struggling. Consistent, but not winning. Nothing special. Until the last couple races.

As for CJ. Sour grapes. Dude was at the top of the mountain. He didn’t wanna change, so he got left behind. Rocket until the XR1 had a couple not so great years. But Steve and Mark did what they had to to right the ship.

As far as hookers. If Bobbie Sue is $25 and looks like WV trailer trash, I’ll pass. If Sara is $50 and is so so, we’ll see. If Briana is $400 and is a freakin 10+, I’m taking her.

Stay up on the technology, stay up on customer service, listen to your customers, and always be looking for the upper hand.

FYI, Colton Burdette has one of BShepps cars. And I bet you offered them $100k, you could take it home from the track as is. Don’t mean for one dam second you’ll be any good.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Burdette doesn't have anything any other Rocket customer doesn't have. When you are racing at the highest level and dominating, you always have an edge. You don't sell that edge. It would be stupidity. Even I have had cars you couldn't buy for 4x its replacement value. Now let me take it home for an hour, I'll sell it at market value.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 03-10-2020 at 05:27 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

BINGO! BINGO! BINGO!

Last time I checked, if you close your eyes, it all feels the same......ill take jane 4 times for a $100!

And......I bet I can buy that Rocket1 outa victry lane for $150k!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Last time I checked, if you close your eyes, it all feels the same......ill take jane 4 times for a $100!

And......I bet I can buy that Rocket1 outa victry lane for $150k!
    I bet you can make a quick $25k
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

BINGO! BINGO! BINGO!Just like CJ said, if you go to a brothel and Jane is $25, Lisa is $50 and Heather is $100 who are gonna choose?
    depends on the fumes and if you r gonna have to add a quart of oil or find some traction control !!!
    Last edited by MEE; 03-10-2020 at 06:27 PM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    wow ,you have some pull if you can get them to do that considering how big of an operation they are , but you may be right......
    No more pull than any other customer. This is why they are what they are. They are racers and understand what it takes to run a good chassis company. Their are two jigs one for production and one for repairs. Unless theirs extenuating circumstances. If you tear up a car they won't be the reason you don't make next weeks race.