Question Cincy Dirt Track

Did the dirt track ever get built at Edgewater Motorsports Park?

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    Did the dirt track ever get built at Edgewater Motorsports Park?
    That deal will never happen.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

And why is that? Is the community set against it?

At one time there was talk about a dirt track being built not too far from Ky. Speedway but I have not heard anything on that in quite awhile now. Assuming that fell through as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    And why is that? Is the community set against it?
    There are excuses about ordinances, but I think that isn't really it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

The track has been cut for awhile, they had a test and tune planned for April, at least that's what the banner said at a indoor car show I went to in January. As for which for April of which year, is TBD. The drag strip has struggled in the last few years due to ma agemnet, that just recently changed. I have not heard anything on the dirt track in quite awhile. I know a won a free admission to the place if it ever opens.

The ones in the area have noticed they have had plans several times for test and tune and it's never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    The track has been cut for awhile, they had a test and tune planned for April, at least that's what the banner said at a indoor car show I went to in January. As for which for April of which year, is TBD. The drag strip has struggled in the last few years due to ma agemnet, that just recently changed. I have not heard anything on the dirt track in quite awhile. I know a won a free admission to the place if it ever opens.

The ones in the area have noticed they have had plans several times for test and tune and it's never happened.
    Why open another is my question? You already have in that general area Florence, Moler, Lawrenceburg, Brushcreek?, and possibly to a lesser extent PRP and Atomic. Not counting the tracks farther into KY.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Why open another is my question? You already have in that general area Florence, Moler, Lawrenceburg, Brushcreek?, and possibly to a lesser extent PRP and Atomic. Not counting the tracks farther into KY.
    There is a tiny sliver of an opening in the market for NW Sprint cars as L'burg is only Sprint Car track in the area. Friday or Sunday could work. Be better for everyone involved if they could make Sunday evenings work in the same way Kokomo does.
    "The Wise One"