Default All Tech Raceway tonight

Marc Whitener had a big night winning both the Late Model and Street Stocks mains. The Southern Clash LMs top five were him, Kyle Bronson, Joseph Brown, Jason Fitzgerald and Donnie Chappelle.

Bronson also ran both classes finishing 5th in the Streets. Was surprised to see those two running the Street Stocks until I saw that it was a Crate Racing USA special that paid $5,000 to win while the Southern Clash Lates ran for $3,000.

The LM main took forever with yellows every couple of laps and one red with a few laps to go. Never been there but by the lap times (only 3 cars ran a lap under 20 seconds) it was either a junk track or it's just one slow 1/2 mile.

Whitener was his typical self. He flat door slammed Bronson in turn 4 and nearly put him into the old gate opening! Bronson had him passed on the inside 3 times, but let off to keep from door slamming him!

If that's how you race your friends, I certainly don't wanna be his!

Karma has an effective way of dealing with inconsiderate people and it sounds like it was Bronson's turn in the barrel. I'm pretty sure Whitener is on the future receiving list. Of course, if Karma somehow misplaces the name of a receiver-to-be sometimes a little assistance is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Marc Whitener had a big night winning both the Late Model and Street Stocks mains. The Southern Clash LMs top five were him, Kyle Bronson, Joseph Brown, Jason Fitzgerald and Donnie Chappelle.

Bronson also ran both classes finishing 5th in the Streets. Was surprised to see those two running the Street Stocks until I saw that it was a Crate Racing USA special that paid $5,000 to win while the Southern Clash Lates ran for $3,000.

The LM main took forever with yellows every couple of laps and one red with a few laps to go. Never been there but by the lap times (only 3 cars ran a lap under 20 seconds) it was either a junk track or it's just one slow 1/2 mile.
    Those are not quite supers, but yeah, that track doesn't have a lot of grip. Mike Marlar was running 21 second laps at the end of the Speed weeks show. He ran second.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

great race, friends or not I would not be happy if I was bronson. Def a door slam not rubbin is racing lol

Thats how whitener races every time hes out, at least hes consistent I suppose. its like he don't like racing with anyone, he don't rub people he just dumps em or runs em into the wall once they get to racing. As far as the track really hope it takes off. seems like they are really putting the effort in to making it one of the more successful tracks around the country. its far enough north in Florida to attract more southern state guys. The racing is usually good. the surface is fun to race on it just doesn't get much traction but its wide enough to produce some good racing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Whitener was his typical self. He flat door slammed Bronson in turn 4 and nearly put him into the old gate opening! Bronson had him passed on the inside 3 times, but let off to keep from door slamming him!

If that's how you race your friends, I certainly don't wanna be his!
    I guess he didn't like Bronson completing the slide job in the straightaway. But, yeah, it seemed he more than gave it back. Lol
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I guess he didn't like Bronson completing the slide job in the straightaway. But, yeah, it seemed he more than gave it back. Lol
    Bronson got the Overton treatment!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Bronson got the Overton treatment!
    I know ya don’t like Whitener, and I don’t really either. But the Overton deal was mutual and I don’t blame Whitener for doing that to him.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Overton deserved what he got.....since it's what he gave.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yep. How I saw it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Overton gave an elbow, Whitener gave a sucker punch...….oh wait, he's such a coward that's actually how he fights!Just ask Devin Dixon!

That elbow ended his race. So, he returned the favor. Seems fair to me.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Absolutely.....

The difference was, Whitener drove that way the whole race. Overton leaned on him one time.

Bronson don't need a excuse to take anybody out. He will anyway he can!!! What Whitener did is a mirror image of Bronson.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    The difference was, Whitener drove that way the whole race. Overton leaned on him one time.
    Drove what way? Block a bit? Sure. Use anyone up? No
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

This Whitener dude sure loves to complain about rough driving but every highlight I watch he seems to be the common denominator.

Whitener and Bronson are basically the same driver, you could swap either of them with the other and nobody could tell. They're both fast and good, but they both might throw a door slam or bumper punt on anyone around them at any given time. And they will both lose their minds when they get rubbed a little by anyone else and at that point they'd rather trash their own race cars to get "revenge" than just finish the race. They've both never done anything wrong in their own minds and they're both always the victim in any incident. These two guys spent years basically being the whole show in the late model division here in Florida back when Whitener was in the big frog car. There were a couple other guys who could occasionally pull a rabbit and get lucky and run with them, but for the most part when these 2 guys showed up at a race it was going to be one of them in victory lane.