Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Late pass sends Marlar to WoO Late Models victory lane

https://insidedirtracing.com/late-pa...moky-mountain/

Marlar bolted to the lead with just three laps to go

Saw that he changed chassis,engine builders,shocks,springs, the whole deal. Good win for him. Sometime change is good.

What's up with 57 ?

Who did he say did his engines? He had a ton of luck with Rocket and Integra, hard to believe he left them, I know Owens uses Ohlins but I really don't know of a lot of guys that use them and win regularly, most are Penske and Integra, but I also guess your shock guru can make whatever you use work.

Vic hill engine

Last i knew Marlar was using Gary Winger for his shocks

Quote Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
    Who did he say did his engines? He had a ton of luck with Rocket and Integra, hard to believe he left them, I know Owens uses Ohlins but I really don't know of a lot of guys that use them and win regularly, most are Penske and Integra, but I also guess your shock guru can make whatever you use work.
    Yes they can. Integra was honestly not a very good piece for a lot of years, as far as quality. But when every Rocket gets a set, you get plenty out there. And Ohlins is a world class shock mfg.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

The reason he is driving #57 now is because it was the number his dad used. When he started in modified, there would be so many cars that he said he needed a three digit number, started driving #157.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Saw that he changed chassis,engine builders,shocks,springs, the whole deal. Good win for him. Sometime change is good.
    Hes had a longhorn before. Idk if this is a new one or if he updated his old one.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Hes had a longhorn before. Idk if this is a new one or if he updated his old one.
    He said they got it from Tye Twarog who owns Devin Morans car. They switched to longhorns this year.

I love the look of 3 digit numbers on race cars

Im starting to wonder if they know how to maintain cars seems they get new cars run good for a little bit results taper off and they build new cars. Marlar is starting to remind me of mccready a few years ago.every other interview is the same. The difference is mccready actually had something to complain about. Marlar wants for nothing but needs new stuff every two months

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Im starting to wonder if they know how to maintain cars seems they get new cars run good for a little bit results taper off and they build new cars. Marlar is starting to remind me of mccready a few years ago.every other interview is the same. The difference is mccready actually had something to complain about. Marlar wants for nothing but needs new stuff every two months
    I didn't get in the interview that he was unhappy with his equipment. Sounded like they were more mentally in a rut to me?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I didn't get in the interview that he was unhappy with his equipment. Sounded like they were more mentally in a rut to me?
    Yes I agree with that.

The chassis carrousel for Marlar has almost nothing to do with Marlar.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I didn't say he was unhappy with his equipment i said every other time he's in victory lane for the last year it sounds the same. But it looks to me everytime their equipment falls off a little bit witch in my experience its usually from lacking somewhere in maintenance. He's mentally in a rut and just not happy with what their doing so they run out and buy something new. He has probably had more new cars in the last two years than most anyone he races against. And that's their right if they wish to do so I'm just getting tired of hearing about how burned out the guy is or was.

Some people might not wannalike it but i don't wanna here about somebody being mentally burned out when the guy doesn't race for a living and Has stated multiple times they don't care about the money. If your doing it for fun and nothing else if your not having fun go do something else. Its a little ridiculous to talk about being burned out when you do it for fun have two full time paid crew guys and it's the first week of March

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Some people might not wannalike it but i don't wanna here about somebody being mentally burned out when the guy doesn't race for a living and Has stated multiple times they don't care about the money. If your doing it for fun and nothing else if your not having fun go do something else. Its a little ridiculous to talk about being burned out when you do it for fun have two full time paid crew guys and it's the first week of March
    I don't feel like Mccreadie had anything to cry about either. I don't want to hear anyone be a baby about their situation. None of them have crap to cry about when they get to race for a living. They are all a part of the problem why the regular guy can't do it anymore. And they all wanna just write a check for speed.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I don't feel like Mccreadie had anything to cry about either. I don't want to hear anyone be a baby about their situation. None of them have crap to cry about when they get to race for a living. They are all a part of the problem why the regular guy can't do it anymore. And they all wanna just write a check for speed.
    I agree with you i guess i meant mccreadies team atleast was actually having a tough time. But i totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    He said they got it from Tye Twarog who owns Devin Morans car. They switched to longhorns this year.
    The interview I heard he said they got the car new from Wells Motorsports.