Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Bronson

Default Kyle Bronson

Wins the 10k at Cochran and gladly thanks his girlfriend, Amber!

I guess Ciera is like her brother......old news!!!

Fun race to watch. I think Whitener abused the tires too early.

ZERO25 Kyle BronsonWins the 10k at Cochran and gladly thanks his girlfriend, Amber!I guess Ciera is like her brother......old news!!! Is pierce old news? Good or bad he is one of the most popular and talked about drivers. There are a couple of you who without provocation, like on this thread, will badmouth him for no reason,on a thread thats not even about him, and when one of his fans comment, you all gang up on them. yet you are not jealous or a hater??? Normal people do not constantly verbally attack someone unless they are jealous or are full of hate. Which are you?

Or maybe hatred and jealousy don't factor in at all.

Some people just don't care to root for a guy who lacks nothing for funding, yet still decided to steal from other racers.

A glaring lack of character and judgment is the root cause of the criticism he receives.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    ZERO25 Kyle BronsonWins the 10k at Cochran and gladly thanks his girlfriend, Amber!I guess Ciera is like her brother......old news!!! Is pierce old news? Good or bad he is one of the most popular and talked about drivers. There are a couple of you who without provocation, like on this thread, will badmouth him for no reason,on a thread thats not even about him, and when one of his fans comment, you all gang up on them. yet you are not jealous or a hater??? Normal people do not constantly verbally attack someone unless they are jealous or are full of hate. Which are you?
    C. potstirrer

Pierce die-hards fall for it every time!

Did anyone happen to see the $5000 to win street stock race at Cochran? That had to be the worst call I have evr seen. Im certainly no Whitener fan but he royally got screwed. He was leading and the 2nd place car,Herrington, pulled a terrible slider going into 3, probly not even halfway past Whiteners car. They hit and Herrington spins out. They gave Herrington his spot back and put Whitener on the tail. Their reasoning was the leader got spun out so they charged Whitener with the caution. I guess if you only lead by 3 or 4 feet for a brief moment before door slamming the car in first, you are judged the leader! It was a CRUSA race but Herringtons home track! The kids a clean driver but shoulda been sent to the tail!

Where’s the video? Zero25

That’s how things work at Cochran since the Martins took over the place.

Youll have to check Speed51 Facebook probly!

Bad call in street stock. But they should have penalized Whitener for taking out the 92 in the main event.

Street Stock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD5eatClzCk at around 12:30 mark....

Camera was panning from turn 2 down to the leaders in 3 and 4,and didn't quite get the whole Whitener/Herrington incident.
    Formerly 66#1

Painfully tough to watch that race. Baddest street stocks my rear, their crate motors. Heck can't believe they spin out with that little of hp on that big wide of a track

Exact same thing I was thinking Jim11h.

They shouldn't be called street stocks if they don't have a factory stock body.

funny how fast people forget he stole 2 race cars......

Agree with Jim11h. The crates don't have enough juice to pass each other and it's pretty much a freight train.

But the thing that really disturbs me is the infield people all watching the race from the front stretch wall. I've personally seen at least 3 people killed from cars or parts hitting or going over walls like that and many others injured. It makes me cringe every time I see a track allow that and I'm surprised their insurance company doesn't drop them.

I seriously doubt they have insurance. There's no company out there that would write them a policy after seeing that.

I would bet most of the front runners have the built 2_barrel motors it basically a steel head motor with 2 barrel. Listen to some of those cars idle that ain't no 602.

Quote Originally Posted by RW57 View Post
    I would bet most of the front runners have the built 2_barrel motors it basically a steel head motor with 2 barrel. Listen to some of those cars idle that ain't no 602.
    There is no 2 barrel rule, majority of those cars are 602 crate motors.

I didn't check rules but they said crate racin USA so assumed crate motors. I'd think built 2 barrel motor spank crate 4 barrel. Buddies motor is 500hp with gauge legal 2 barrel "on dyno"