Default Dirtvision Fast Pass ---- Getting More Serious

Just got an e-mail from DirtVision saying that they are adding all of the weekly events from Knoxville, Attica, and the Grove all in the same Fast Pass with the WOO sprints and late models. Impressive, especially for the open wheel fan. Incredible value there....

No doubt about that. Good stuff.

guess that was their answer to floracing and eldora lol

Soooooo....I decided to take a peek at Dirtvision today. Never thought it was worth the $$$ but I figured I'd tune in to see what was going on and how much I liked it before I signed up.

To my surprise I am signed up and have an active account!!!! WTF? Must have signed up for a one time race and forgot to cancel....

Now I'll take a look at my bank statements to see how long I've been enjoying my membership....
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Soooooo....I decided to take a peek at Dirtvision today. Never thought it was worth the $$$ but I figured I'd tune in to see what was going on and how much I liked it before I signed up.

To my surprise I am signed up and have an active account!!!! WTF? Must have signed up for a one time race and forgot to cancel....

Now I'll take a look at my bank statements to see how long I've been enjoying my membership....
    I cancelled mine last year after the WOO Finals and restarted last month. And I'm not sure about the FloRacing deal, it may all be one big thing soon. There is a link to FloRacing at the bottom of the Dirtvision email I got.....so they must be in cahoots somehow.

Also Krooser, just because you have an active account doesn't mean you have an active Fast Pass subscription. I was in the same boat.

There are a bunch of great deals right now for us dirt heads, but this DirtVision Fast Pass deal is about as good as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Soooooo....I decided to take a peek at Dirtvision today. Never thought it was worth the $$$ but I figured I'd tune in to see what was going on and how much I liked it before I signed up.To my surprise I am signed up and have an active account!!!! WTF? Must have signed up for a one time race and forgot to cancel....Now I'll take a look at my bank statements to see how long I've been enjoying my membership....
    If you had a fast pass through dod you automatically got it through dirtvision so maybe that is how you ended up with an account. I also think their is a part of dirtvision that is or was free that you needed to sign up for because i also had an account that i had forgotten about but i don't think i was paying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I cancelled mine last year after the WOO Finals and restarted last month. And I'm not sure about the FloRacing deal, it may all be one big thing soon. There is a link to FloRacing at the bottom of the Dirtvision email I got.....so they must be in cahoots somehow.

Also Krooser, just because you have an active account doesn't mean you have an active Fast Pass subscription. I was in the same boat.
    Flo is WRG’s broadcast partner for the SDS.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I'm hoping they broadcast coverage of my first win in a '59 Chrysler back in 1970.... I remember a guy filming that race by chiseling images in a stone tablet...
    Class of 2019

You can be free subscriber to dirtvision but have to pay 39 a month for fast pass. Fast pass gives you live racing. The free subscription allows you to go into the vault and watch past races free. I watched duck river last night from previous Friday

Thanks for the info...
    Class of 2019

It’s pretty awesome.