Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    What's being labeled as racist is calling it the Wuhan Virus instead of Covid-19 or coronavirus. There are unfortunate cases of scared Americans beating people up just because they're Asian.
    The NY Times called it the Wuhan Virus, does that make it a racist organization?

And when the goalposts for what is racist keep getting moved, how are we to know what real racism is?

If a virus originates in a specific place, and is named after that place, how are we to call that racist?

No one complains about the "Spanish" flu of 1918...

If this rips thru the aged and vulnerable population as predicted, it could be a good thing in the long run. While distasteful, the facts remain that a lot of money is wasted on keeping old people alive just so you can go see them once or twice a year. It would take a load off Social Security, underfunded pensions. and the medical system in general. It would also move money down the line with inheritance and insurance payouts, to help recover from this. Beat me up all you want for this, but it is all true. If you don't think every insurance company doesn't have studies showing how they would benefit from different groups getting hit with this, you have your head buried in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Trippy McSidewalk View Post
    If this rips thru the aged and vulnerable population as predicted, it could be a good thing in the long run. While distasteful, the facts remain that a lot of money is wasted on keeping old people alive just so you can go see them once or twice a year. It would take a load off Social Security, underfunded pensions. and the medical system in general. It would also move money down the line with inheritance and insurance payouts, to help recover from this. Beat me up all you want for this, but it is all true. If you don't think every insurance company doesn't have studies showing how they would benefit from different groups getting hit with this, you have your head buried in the sand.
    Oh ---- yeah this could be a good thing. You have to be kidding right. Sure how about it guys if you lost your loved ones from this would it be a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    What's being labeled as racist is calling it the Wuhan Virus instead of Covid-19 or coronavirus. There are unfortunate cases of scared Americans beating people up just because they're Asian.
    China is a communist terrorist nation. They should be labeled as such. We should not be trading with them, and our medicine should especially not be made there!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Oh ---- yeah this could be a good thing. You have to be kidding right. Sure how about it guys if you lost your loved ones from this would it be a good thing?
    Of coarse it wouldn't be good for individuals and families effected by the deaths, but it would clear dead weight from the aging population that is taking a huge portion of the healthcare and underfunded pension dollars.

2 things failed with this guy.

1- condom failed
    2- abortion failed

When you die you don’t know that you are dead, it’s only difficult for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

To be fair Trippy could just be drunk posting.. or maybe just special needs.

Again, while distasteful, it is a simple math equation. The older population takes a disproportionate amount of money and manpower to keep healthy and alive. If those numbers are reduced, it would take the strain off SS, healthcare and pensions. Think of me what you will, but the fact remains that less people taking large sums of time and money out of any system will be good for that system in the long run.

Of coarse it wouldn't be good for individuals and families effected by the deaths, but it would clear dead weight from the aging population that is taking a huge portion of the healthcare and underfunded pension dollars.
    This country is rich enough to take care of them. It just doesn't have it priorities in the right place so, no this is not a good thing. I pray none of your family members get this virus and get really sick from it.

Again, while distasteful, it is a simple math equation. The older population takes a disproportionate amount of money and manpower to keep healthy and alive. If those numbers are reduced, it would take the strain off SS, healthcare and pensions. Think of me what you will, but the fact remains that less people taking large sums of time and money out of any system will be good for that system in the long run.
    Distasteful? Nah. You don't give yourself nearly enough credit. Pure undiluted sh!t for brains is much more precise.

Similar ethos has been used to rationalize mass death of certain segments of population throughout history. The Spanish inquisition, the near annihilation of Native Americans, the German Holocaust are a few of the more popular. Which are your favorites, trippy?

When the mass deaths of a whole portion of society can be rationalized and justified on an economic basis there is good reason to question that persons grip on reality.

The scary part is these creature's exist, and for the most part function, disguised as normal human beings among us. The calming aspect is they are very few in numbers.
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-14-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    To be fair Trippy could just be drunk posting.. or maybe just special needs.
    Theres a few others that do that on here. I could name a few ....... wait he has multipal user names and would take to long. 🤫🤭🤭🤭

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Gotta second you on this one!!

A human being is a human being, no matter what the age. That will apply to everyone.

Let's focus on illegals milking our system instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    A human being is a human being, no matter what the age. That will apply to everyone.

Hey Clay, my old buddy! How do ya' think ol' adolf mcsidewalk would feel about it if he was the one who was allowed to die for economic reason's? Do ya' suppose he'd be happy and willing?

I think McTrippy is in need of a complete tune up of the heart and soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post

And you know that more than ever now that your mom has been sick. Tell your mom to be safe. We can disagree on politics all day long but, this is a time to come together as one and look out for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Distasteful? Nah. You don't give yourself nearly enough credit. Pure undiluted sh!t for brains is much more precise.

Similar ethos has been used to rationalize mass death of certain segments of population throughout history. The Spanish inquisition, the near annihilation of Native Americans, the German Holocaust are a few of the more popular. Which are your favorites, trippy?

When the mass deaths of a whole portion of society can be rationalized and justified on an economic basis there is good reason to question that persons grip on reality.

The scary part is these creature's exist, and for the most part function, disguised as normal human beings among us. The calming aspect is they are very few in numbers.
    your native american reference made me think of something some one told me long ago , native american,s were raciest long before the white man ever came to this country , they thought there tribe , which would be there race at the time , was superior to other tribes and tried to eradicate all the others they could , kind of like the white man done to them , again , until the past is excepted as the past , nothing will change......

McTrippy doesn’t deserve the air he inhales to stay alive.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    your native american reference made me think of something some one told me long ago , native american,s were raciest long before the white man ever came to this country , they thought there tribe , which would be there race at the time , was superior to other tribes and tried to eradicate all the others they could , kind of like the white man done to them , again , until the past is excepted as the past , nothing will change......
    My great grandmother was full blooded Cherokee so I know first hand when your blood is Indian blood then all pale faces, dark men and other redskins must be dealt with if your arrows and bullets come our direction and your words from a forked tongue don’t speak to our ears. But thank God we civilized now (I think) 😂