Default North Ga Ultimate race Friday 3-13

Still on? Anyone heard anything? It could be a great show! No other race around.

It's still on as of 1:53 pm

Track/pits were a mess from all the rain. Took a while to get things rolled in apparently.

20 cars

Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) NTR 12.17 quick time.

Says on the DoD race wire Michael Page was dqed for using the wrong tire in qualifying

Must have just made him go to the back. Page is currently running 14th in the main.

Line up is posted on twitter but idk how to post it here im a dumb azz

Fourteen laps in and another yellow. McIntosh 2 seconds ahead of Zach Mitchell, Hedgec0ck, Millwood, Rambo and Booger Brooks.

Page out on lap 6. Dunno why.

Six to go, 'nother yellow. McIntosh, Hedgec0ck, Mitchell, Booger, Putnam, Jeff Smith, Ray Cook. Franklin fell out several laps back.

Still yellow. Rain? Mud? No idea but the race sounds like it's not a thriller. Nine or so cars on the lead lap(34) all spread out1-12 seconds a part.

I'll try to post the finish if it's before I give up and check out the Silver Cup at my home track, Chico, even if it is sprint cars. It's a 2 nighter but not likely to get tomorrow's part in with rain and snow coming.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Still yellow. Rain? Mud? No idea but the race sounds like it's not a thriller. Nine or so cars on the lead lap(34) all spread out1-12 seconds a part.

I'll try to post the finish if it's before I give up and check out the Silver Cup at my home track, Chico, even if it is sprint cars. It's a 2 nighter but not likely to get tomorrow's part in with rain and snow coming.
    Heard Riley Hickman rolled. Might have had help....

McIntosh
    Mitchell
    Hedgeco ck
    Brooks
    Jeff Smith
    Ray Cook
    Millwood

Went outside for a smoke and a beer (no Corona) and they got it finished. Here you go.
    McIntosh, Mitchell, Hedgec0ck, Booger, Smith, Cook, Millwood, Williams, Nance, Sanders, A. Wilson, Putnam, Hickman, Payne, Littleton, Anthony, Franklin, Heitt, Page, Positon.

speed51 highlights looked like a decent race. Cool looking track.

Track was almost to fast to race hard early then everyone fell line and held on. Pits were terrible. Parking lot was terrible. Without 4wd you couldn’t get around to turn 1 near the scoreboard.

Shocked he got it in. As much rain as we’ve had I knew it would be wet all around the track.

That is the best super race I have seen at NGS in a few years.

Riley rolled over after Millwood spun and he slid up on Millwood's nose sideways. It was a very gentle roll.

Page's 8th overall time was disallowed because he mistakenly had on a 1300 on the RR.

There were 21 cars. There were a few that left because of the pit parking issue but all in all a good night of racing.