Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    ------
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    ------

Thank you for posting both posts. You get it, as some others do not!!

The monstrous medias need a take down. They are just rotten to the core with the left wing agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    our state public health department is at least two weeks behind on testing because it took so long for the federal government to get their act together.
    why do you need to know you have something if there is no cure for it ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    why do you need to know you have something if there is no cure for it ?
    So that we can track the infections and know how severe the situation is. Iowa currently officially has ~25 cases but in reality it's probably over a hundred but we don't know the exact number because hospitals haven't been allowed to test everyone who are showing symptoms.

If this lasts through July and into August as stated in todays press conference, we are in deep sh!t!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    so that we can track the infections and know how severe the situation is. Iowa currently officially has ~25 cases but in reality it's probably over a hundred but we don't know the exact number because hospitals haven't been allowed to test everyone who are showing symptoms.
    oh i see more ammunition against our great president ! If you are not at risk and you feel symptoms take some advil get some trst drink fluids and in a few days carry on ! Don;t pe a vag !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    If this lasts through July and into August as stated in todays press conference, we are in deep sh!t!!!
    If won't......but, Does the sky hurt when it falls on you?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yes, it is/will hurt all of us. Some more than others.

Morgs , you are a wise man , or person to be politically correct , i wish i had typed all of that , but with my 2 finger technique , it would take all night , lol...any way , good and accurate evaluation......

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Yes, it is/will hurt all of us. Some more than others.
    So the sky is actually falling??????

When does the naked emporer take us to the little old lady that lives in the shoes house?

I'm guessing you've stockpiled toilet paper and hand sanitizer?

We are 2 weeks behind on the testing and I don't think that's a secrete. The President deserves credit for issuing a travel ban for china and now form Europe, He also deserves credit for finally taking it serious as some of you have noticed he is no more calling it a hoax or blaming the Democrats because, the top health officials have finally convinced him this has nothing to do with Democrats trying to derail your re-election but, it is something to take seriously. They are trying to stop the influx of people into our hospitals across this country so that more don't die. I hope some of you start to understand that and take it serious if you don't I wish the people around you good luck because, they might just need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Which liar did you listen to, to get this misinformation?
    Obviously, D Lem and the circle jerk network!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    We are 2 weeks behind on the testing and I don't think that's a secrete. The President deserves credit for issuing a travel ban for china and now form Europe, He also deserves credit for finally taking it serious as some of you have noticed he is no more calling it a hoax or blaming the Democrats because, the top health officials have finally convinced him this has nothing to do with Democrats trying to derail your re-election but, it is something to take seriously. They are trying to stop the influx of people into our hospitals across this country so that more don't die. I hope some of you start to understand that and take it serious if you don't I wish the people around you good luck because, they might just need it.
    Nobody on earth( including the president) ever thought the virus was concocted by the dems to derail his re election efforts.
    Everyone on earth ( including you) can see that this virus is getting a disproportionate amount of US coverage(to the point of hysteria) compared to the last corona virus that wreaked havoc on our population.......you know the rest.

It's a serious matter......so are a lot of things we all face and do everyday.

I will say this, the unintended consequence of the our country coming together like a community weathering a storm is a pretty good silver lining....hope we can keep that spirit alive moving forward.

The president NEVER called the virus a hoax! Wrong again kid dumber than a rock!

The president NEVER called the virus a hoax! Wrong again kid dumber than a rock!
    He called it a democrat hoax and it isn't. You sure don't hear him saying that now do you you dumb---

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Nobody on earth( including the president) ever thought the virus was concocted by the dems to derail his re election efforts.
    Everyone on earth ( including you) can see that this virus is getting a disproportionate amount of US coverage(to the point of hysteria) compared to the last corona virus that wreaked havoc on our population.......you know the rest.

It's a serious matter......so are a lot of things we all face and do everyday.

I will say this, the unintended consequence of the our country coming together like a community weathering a storm is a pretty good silver lining....hope we can keep that spirit alive moving forward.
    What you have to be kidding right. I see it everyday on my facebook page. I have plenty of friends that have said it to me I don't know how many times.
    What I see is the President taking it very serious finally and I applaud him for that. If you think for a minute this President would allow our economy to go in the dumpster if this was serious then your dumber than I thought you was.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So the sky is actually falling??????When does the naked emporer take us to the little old lady that lives in the shoes house?I'm guessing you've stockpiled toilet paper and hand sanitizer?
    Did you not see the markets falling(kinda like the sky to some) as he was speaking? I bet it fell 5000 points. Maybe a fairy tale to you, others not so much. Went to grocery Saturday, out of TP.

He called it a democrat hoax and it isn't. You sure don't hear him saying that now do you you dumb---
    Please show us all the video of him saying that and put it to bed ..........we will be waiting !

Who's the dummy now?

Start at the 3:40 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELOZ6fU20Sk
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.