Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    The president NEVER called the virus a hoax! Wrong again kid dumber than a rock!
    Ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha !!!
    Yeah who's the dummy now ha ha ha

Please show us all the video of him saying that and put it to bed ..........we will be waiting !
    Yeah who's the dummy now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Who's the dummy now?

Start at the 3:40 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELOZ6fU20Sk
    He called the libtard and fake news media’s response to his administration’s response to the virus a hoax ............not the virus itself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listen to it with an open mind which I know you cannot but try !!!!!

Yes he said it was their new hoax and he was talking about the Democrats so, wouldn't that be the new Democratic hoax, No

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    yes he said it was their new hoax and he was talking about the democrats so, wouldn't that be the new democratic hoax, no
    and that is why you and a few others crawled back out from under your rocks ! Next you will be spouting off about a poor economy and a slumping stock market which is what you have been frothing at the mouth for for awhile now ! What a way to percieve that this is what you guys needed to get your collective orgasms about a libtard being elected !!!!! Sad days in america ! But we still got ther greatest president of modern times to bring it all roaring back ......................... With or without you libtards !!!!!!!

What you have to be kidding right. I see it everyday on my facebook page. I have plenty of friends that have said it to me I don't know how many times.
    What I see is the President taking it very serious finally and I applaud him for that. If you think for a minute this President would allow our economy to go in the dumpster if this was serious then your dumber than I thought you was.
    You have friends on Facebook that actually think the dem party is even capable of inventing this theater? That explains a whole bunch.

Think the point your missing is that it's not the coronavirus itself that's causing the paper aisles to be empty it's the derangement symptoms the media is afflicted with to try and pin anything negative.......let me repeat A N Y T H I N G NEGATIVE they can on the guy they just can't get over beating their girl.

Inside the media and the dem party itself is silently giddy about this.....whether anyone will admit it or not.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

That you tube video just shows how desperate they are to try and make it fit their narrative........not even close fellas.

Oh , and who's laughing???? Every FECKING body at folks like you.

And you wonder why?

and that is why you and a few others crawled back out from under your rocks ! Next you will be spouting off about a poor economy and a slumping stock market which is what you have been frothing at the mouth for for awhile now ! What a way to percieve that this is what you guys needed to get your collective orgasms about a libtard being elected !!!!! Sad days in america ! But we still got ther greatest president of modern times to bring it all roaring back ......................... With or without you libtards !!!!!!!
    Actually I have been giving Trump credit on things he has done but, you failed to bring that up. Trust me I'm not for a bad economy and anyone that does is just plain sick. I'm in the market so, no I don't want it to crash for any reason. Your assumption on how I feel is so off base it's not even funny.

I just hope some of you retards start understanding this is no democratic hoax this is real and start taking it seriously but, I have my doubts you will and it won't be long because, some don't listen and only think of themselves and not those around you. Good luck to everyone and stay safe.

kid it may not be and i feel it is not a hoax , but by November , it will be crammed down our throats by the dems in there desperate attempt to over throw this president , which in its self is sick if you ask me , even as this appears bipartisan at this time , just wait till its over and see how it gets spun , so we will see how the " RETARDS " react in the end.....by then , the dems will probably be siding with china and claim trump sent it over there to begin with.....

Actually I have been giving Trump credit on things he has done but, you failed to bring that up. Trust me I'm not for a bad economy and anyone that does is just plain sick. I'm in the market so, no I don't want it to crash for any reason. Your assumption on how I feel is so off base it's not even funny.

I just hope some of you retards start understanding this is no democratic hoax this is real and start taking it seriously but, I have my doubts you will and it won't be long because, some don't listen and only think of themselves and not those around you. Good luck to everyone and stay safe.
    You've reluctantly given him credit on a couple things......you've tried to pin every possible negative thing you can on him up until this point though.

Forgive everyone if they still see the same color stripes you're wearing.

The hoax isn't the virus and never has been, the hoax is the level of hysteria the anti trump media has created for the country........and guess who is buying up all the toilet paper???
    The voters that have been and always will be full of shot and easily lead and manipulated.

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    you've reluctantly given him credit on a couple things......you've tried to pin every possible negative thing you can on him up until this point though.

Forgive everyone if they still see the same color stripes you're wearing.

The hoax isn't the virus and never has been, the hoax is the level of hysteria the anti trump media has created for the country........and guess who is buying up all the toilet paper???
    The voters that have been and always will be full of shot and easily lead and manipulated.
    this includes you kiddumberthanarock !

this includes you kiddumberthanarock !
    I guess you are one that will be wiping with your hand and I wont happy wiping lmao!!

I'm pretty sure we have enough paper products to take care of normal business for a couple weeks....like always.

Up until you reluctantly gave your president a little credit recently you have done nothing but criticize his performance since 2016, piled on to every actual negative about him that was reported on and sided with every single view the butthurt dems have said to bring him down.

You wrote the words bud, nobody can unread them.

But, like many things and people you root and stand for.....you will deny you said any of these things you wrote in hopes everyone forgot.

I guess you are one that will be wiping with your hand and I wont happy wiping lmao!!
    But you have to live in Illinois .....so there's that.

Good luck not getting ripped off by a government official, and better luck not getting shot.

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'm pretty sure we have enough paper products to take care of normal business for a couple weeks....like always.

Up until you reluctantly gave your president a little credit recently you have done nothing but criticize his performance since 2016, piled on to every actual negative about him that was reported on and sided with every single view the butthurt dems have said to bring him down.

You wrote the words bud, nobody can unread them.

But, like many things and people you root and stand for.....you will deny you said any of these things you wrote in hopes everyone forgot.

Sorry you can't follow along but, just to inform you but, I was talking about the cornavirus and not everything from 2016. learn how to follow along will yea and you won't look so lost when you respond.

Happy wiping with your hands because, all the Democrats bought the TP lmao!!

i guess you are one that will be wiping with your hand and i wont happy wiping lmao!!
    n0pe always have at least 1 month supply of all the essentials at my house ! I use simple logic ! Not what someone else tells me !

sorry you can't follow along but, just to inform you but, i was talking about the cornavirus and not everything from 2016. Learn how to follow along will yea and you won't look so lost when you respond.

Happy wiping with your hands because, all the democrats bought the tp lmao!!
    he cannot follow along with his own writing ? Now i have heard it all !

n0pe always have at least 1 month supply of all the essentials at my house ! I use simple logic ! Not what someone else tells me !
    Yeah because people have to be told to go buy toilet paper, SMH you guys are really unbelievable.

Happy wiping!! lol

yeah because people have to be told to go buy toilet paper, smh you guys are really unbelievable.

Happy wiping!! Lol
    evidently some do ! Truth always hurts !