Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    So far this season, there have been 45 million flu illnesses, at least 300,000 hospitalizations, and up to 46,000 deaths from flu, of which more than 100 are pediatric--a higher total at this point of the year than any season in the past decade.

Where is the panic there??/
    We are at the end of flu season. This new disease is just starting.

You keep showing a desire for things to get worse. Why is that?
    Because that will show everyone how bad trump really is.........he hopes america fails under trumps watch so he can say " I told you so".

Yeah, I know......it really is that stupid amongst those folks.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    We are at the end of flu season. This new disease is just starting.
    Just starting????

Guessing you missed the whole China...Italy....Spain thing??

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Just starting????

He's drooling over a disaster that will cause Trump to not be re-elected.....

Dam mccarter yer dumb sometimes with some of the crap you say.

He's drooling over a disaster that will cause Trump to not be re-elected.....
    And guess what??? Even through this trump will still get re elected.....by a landslide.

They have nobody running that can beat him.

Dam mccarter yer dumb sometimes with some of the crap you say.
    I’m dumb? You can’t even spell my username correctly.

Just starting????

Yep, it’s still early on. We likely won’t see the peak for a few more months.

Yep, you predicted 1.5% of Americans would die from this!

As of today, there are 33,000 confirmed cases and 400 deaths...…...its gonna take a few centuries to reach your number!

Umm, what? I never said that 1.5% of Americans were going to die from this.

We are on a pace of about 100k/week detected at this point. But, we are woefully short on tests.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Is it dumber that I spelled it wrong or that you answered to it???

I just got an emergency utility locate for a local hospital. They are putting testing tents up in their parking lot. Maybe this will make people take it seriously.

I'm looking for all silver linings possible and this is good news since these majority of folks have much better odds of it not killing them.

I'm struggling to find my balance a little on this whole thing because now that that hysteria genie is out of the bottle it can't go back in and as serious of a matter as this is and as many lives as this will affect ( like a lot of death we can't seem to stop and lose loved ones too every single day) I can't help but look at the obvious hatred for the administration from most of the mainstream media and lay some very deserving hysteria blame at their feet for letting narrative and spitefulness get in the way of public interest ,patriotism and responsible accurate honest reporting.

When you have the attention of almost every human alive that can access any kind of media the reporting you do comes with a certain level of responsibility....it shouldn't in any way be used to incite .......anything.......ever.
    And of the 155, 3 to 5 at the min will die. They are all younger but I can guarantee at least that many have some sort of previous health issue. Be it asthma, obesity or something else that happened at some point in life.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    We all face the same fear, who is going to use the next atomic bomb? Well China, Russia, US, and other know you can't take over a country by blowing it up. Chemical, Biological Radiology are what will take out a country with out atomic warfare. All viruses are biological mutations that attack DNA in humans and plants. That is why every year we are hit with a different virus because the mutation changes and attacks cells differently. The problem is different countries are playing with viruses in a way to kill humans without destroying the land. This is what Power does to people, makes them evil and crazy. I don't trust any country nowadays, even the USA and the New World Order is right here in the good old U.S.A. Look at some of our government officials Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi, Nadler, Omar, AOC, and of courses Maxine Watters. I am sure some will put Pre. Trump in there but not me.
    If a couple of those boomers on capital hill kick off from this virus some folks will start taking it more serious.

Our enemies are watching this media fueled hysteria very closely.........don't think for a second they aren't.

This pandemic should give not only the government a wake up call but everyone. They sell survivor kits with different dehydrated foods. Get flashlights, batteries, radio, small propane stove, bottled water, first aid kit. It's never to late until it's to late. Don't forget toilet paper and a 5-gal bucket with lid. A generator and gas just in case there isn't any power. The next time it could be worse, just be better prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    This pandemic should give not only the government a wake up call but everyone. They sell survivor kits with different dehydrated foods. Get flashlights, batteries, radio, small propane stove, bottled water, first aid kit. It's never to late until it's to late. Don't forget toilet paper and a 5-gal bucket with lid. A generator and gas just in case there isn't any power. The next time it could be worse, just be better prepared.
    You are exactly right, It's always good to be prepared. It could be something like is happening now, ice storms where there is no power, etc..

Anyone that lives along the coastlines of the US knows( or should) all too well how important it is to prepare....we update our kits and plans every year about this time.

Anyone that lives along the coastlines of the US knows( or should) all too well how important it is to prepare....we update our kits and plans every year about this time.
    Maybe, the rest of the world will find out what we go through 3 or 4 times a year! lol