Thumbs up Rest In Piece Country Legend Kenny Rogers (81). Six Pack - Brewster Baker

Off Topic

Rest In Piece Country Music Legend Kenny Rogers (81)
    Singer & actor passed away Friday, March 20th at age 81
    #Legend #Gambler #SixPack #BrewsterBaker
    Easily one of my top 5 musicians.
    God Speed Gambler
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 03-21-2020 at 08:50 AM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

A true American Icon. Was lucky enough to see Kenny in concert five times...always an entertaining show. May he rest in peace.

Nathan.... it’s “Peace”.... smh

Angry

You know auto-correct spell check is a pain. It came with this lap top I have. Sorry I for got to check it my self.
    If you what to whine about it go do it on another forum. You got knocked off this message board once.
    Good Day.
    Nathan Stephens

Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    You know auto-correct spell check is a pain. It came with this lap top I have. Sorry I for got to check it my self.
    If you what to whine about it go do it on another forum. You got knocked off this message board once.
    Good Day.
    You are the douchebag that is still pushing your own forum because you were upset that everyone didn’t kiss your ass for making mock entry lists... lol

Wow, seriously the best you have is to b!tch about word piece/ peace??? Come on people. get a life, there's far more important things to bicker over in the world today

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Wow, seriously the best you have is to b!tch about word piece/ peace??? Come on people. get a life, there's far more important things to bicker over in the world today
    Don't worry about it. The dude is trash. Just ask many of the folks in Illinois. I'm sure there are a number of race teams that will tell ya as well.
    Nathan Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Don't worry about it. The dude is trash. Just ask many of the folks in Illinois. I'm sure there are a number of race teams that will tell ya as well.
    True that...

dont forget the kenny was also the co owner of gambler chassis, sprint car chassis in the 80's was a major player in the sprint car racing. he was a big dirt track racing fan.