Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Easter race

and why was the border that it came across not closed ??????

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    and why was the border that it came across not closed ??????
    It came over on airplanes.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    No........it wasn't limited to airplanes.

it came across on unicorns and the tooth fairy smuggled it in.

Still hung up on that wall thing aren't you? There is much more to protecting our borders than the wall you guys just like to argue about.

Idiot.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    The airplanes crossed borders.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I think what some are missing is if Trump hadn't stop the travel from China and states would not have ordered social distancing those numbers would have been far worse than they are now or could have been. Italy within 2 weeks went from 200+ deaths to over 4,000 and had they not ordered the stay at home think of what it could have been. I'm just glad so far that some are listening to the experts. A lot could change in the next 3 weeks so let's see where are then. Would it be nice to have churches full by Easter sure it would but, that just might not be realistic but, Not sure how we can fault Trump for wanting that to happen but, whether it does or not that's a different thing.
    Well said.

Hopefully the numbers are correct, but Italy has gone from 6000 cases a day to around 3000 today. If those numbers ar right, maybe it has peaked there. Italy was about 11days ahead of the U.S. I'd have to think we responded a little better than Italy and if so, maybe we might peak in a week or so. Just a numbers thing as I know as much as the next guy which is diddly. Everybody stay safe and don't forget to wash yer hands.
    8/13/16

Every country was not ready for this epidemic no matter what. You have spoken as a true democrat, blame Pres. Trump for everything that happens. The problem lays in fact on China O wait maybe it was Russia. Quit blaming Trump, the Democrat took days to get a stimulus package together then put a green deal with it. You call Pres. Trump a crook, you better look at you own party Clintons, Obama, Biden, now there are some honest politicians. Trump is dealing with a invisible killer and trying to keep the country safe. Drink some more Democrat Kool-Aid and see where it gets you in Nov. It's time for a prayer not pointing fingers.

That statement was directed at mainly t3r3e3 but there are a few more on here that drink from the same cup.

All the participation trophies have that same little cup on top......just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Every country was not ready for this epidemic no matter what. You have spoken as a true democrat, blame Pres. Trump for everything that happens. The problem lays in fact on China O wait maybe it was Russia. Quit blaming Trump, the Democrat took days to get a stimulus package together then put a green deal with it. You call Pres. Trump a crook, you better look at you own party Clintons, Obama, Biden, now there are some honest politicians. Trump is dealing with a invisible killer and trying to keep the country safe. Drink some more Democrat Kool-Aid and see where it gets you in Nov. It's time for a prayer not pointing fingers.
    Funny, I didn’t mention a political party once, nor did I insult anyone’s political party, because I don’t have one. I’ve voted for both in the past, and am not crazy about either these days. Neither Trump or Hillary got my vote in 2016. My criticism has zero to do with political party and everything to do with leadership. All of what I said is true. The disease was here. Its potential was downplayed. Misinformation was spread. Lies were told. Other than China then Europe travel, there was little in the way of coherent containment strategy initiated when we had a several week window to get a jump on containment. Testing was ham-handed. As cases grew governors resorted to competing with each other, and still are, to obtain supplies for medical facilities and first responders. When it was obvious the disease could not be spun then the tune changed.

Is Trump the only person to ever pull this crap? No. If you read up on the Spanish flu response similar things happened. My main issue is we as a nation expect our Presidents to exhibit leadership, compassion, and understanding in times such as these. Do you honestly think Lincoln, FDR, Kennedy, Reagan, or even W Bush would have acted the way Trump has during this? Compare Trump’s behavior with guys like DeWine and Beshear and it becomes pretty obvious where the lack of leadership resides. The only person on that stage telling us the consistent truth is Fauci.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Question for you t3r3e3. Where was all of this outrage during H1N1 and the Obama administration?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Question for you t3r3e3. Where was all of this outrage during H1N1 and the Obama administration?
    Good question ! There were over 10,000 deaths before Obummer even acknowledged that there was a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    H1N1???? Never heard of it........

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    All the participation trophies have that same little cup on top......just sayin.
    Yeah and that little cup was filled with the same kool-aid that they all drank !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Yeah and that little cup was filled with the same kool-aid that they all drank !
    I know.......

t3r3e3 , so your one of the non voters that just goes around b!tching about how every one else votes ? right ? , there is some one else on here that does the same thing........

Most that say they didn't vote for either ,voted for Hillary.......just too ashamed to admit it.

And she still lost, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Most that say they didn't vote for either ,voted for Hillary.......just too ashamed to admit it.

And she still lost, lol.
    And some really didn't vote for her but, for whatever reason you just can't except it.

And some really didn't vote for her but, for whatever reason you just can't except it.
    please learn the proper use of the words "except " and "accept "!

And some lie about that.....and I accept their claim.....as a lie, like most everything else they post.

t3r3e3 You made a statement in #99 saying Pres. Trump wasted weeks and misinformed the people about c-19. Well I blame China for hiding the virus for months, contamination of the whole world. You say you don't affiliate to any political party, but you still blame top government. And you commend state governors of Ohio and Kentucky for shutting down their state (both Republican govern states). New York City has 8.5 million people in a small area, the whole state of Ohio has 11millon, and Kentucky has 4.5 million. I do agree that we are all in this mess together, but politicians still play the blame game and so do the general public. Gov. Cuomo blames Trump for not giving them ventilators , but had a chance to buy 16,ooo in 2015 but didn't. New York spent 900million to build Tesla a plant in Buffalo to build electric cars and solar panels. WHY doesn't the Gov. tell them to build ventilators, masks, sheds .Because they are bankrupt and the plant is worth less than 50millon. Is that Trumps fault or the Gov. again a blame game. We as American can overcome almost any obstacle, except our own greed and selfishness.