Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default It Seems Like A Long Time Ago.......

The last race we attended was the Shamrock Classic on March 7th in the Southern Illinois Center in Du Quoin, IL. Even though it's been just 3 weeks ago it seems like a year ago now. At that time we enjoyed a weekend get away, some good food and a few beers in a couple of our regular haunts in downtown Du Quoin with our racing group and the racing at the Shamrock was very good, as it usually is at Du Quoin.

What's the last race ya'll attended before the lock down of public gatherings was enacted and was it an enjoyable experience?

Our last, and only second, race this year was the Tri State Pro Stock Challenge February 22 at the Stockton Dirt Track in CA. Had 90 some cars in a few classes with us having the largest count of 24, which isn't bad for February out here. That's usually one of the wettest months of the year for us so a lot of the heel draggers often aren't ready. This Feb was the first since 1886 without a drop of moisture so more cars were ready. Rough but very fast track and cold and breezy added to the fun.

We were, primarily, testing a bunch of new stuff on the old car and had the usual bugs to deal with. Drew dead last in our heat and a new carb had glitches and we DNFed. Got that fixed, started 21st in the main, got to 2nd in 2-1/2 laps, had a red when a couple guys wrecked and one caught fire, then a power steering reservoir broke when the son hit a shock absorber (not a Monroe) on the track, wasted the nose piece and bent up a new radiator. Another DNF. Also found some steering linkage boogered up when we got home.

Was it enjoyable? Not entirely, but on the bright side we got some laps in, got to see the people we enjoy being with at the environment we like being at, didn't destroy the car and, with the lockdown we will have something to do and plenty of time to fix it before another race happens. Hopefully that's this season.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Our last, and only second, race this year was the Tri State Pro Stock Challenge February 22 at the Stockton Dirt Track in CA. Had 90 some cars in a few classes with us having the largest count of 24, which isn't bad for February out here. That's usually one of the wettest months of the year for us so a lot of the heel draggers often aren't ready. This Feb was the first since 1886 without a drop of moisture so more cars were ready. Rough but very fast track and cold and breezy added to the fun.

We were, primarily, testing a bunch of new stuff on the old car and had the usual bugs to deal with. Drew dead last in our heat and a new carb had glitches and we DNFed. Got that fixed, started 21st in the main, got to 2nd in 2-1/2 laps, had a red when a couple guys wrecked and one caught fire, then a power steering reservoir broke when the son hit a shock absorber (not a Monroe) on the track, wasted the nose piece and bent up a new radiator. Another DNF. Also found some steering linkage boogered up when we got home.

Was it enjoyable? Not entirely, but on the bright side we got some laps in, got to see the people we enjoy being with at the environment we like being at, didn't destroy the car and, with the lockdown we will have something to do and plenty of time to fix it before another race happens. Hopefully that's this season.
    Whoa!! 21st to 2nd in 2 1/2 laps is flat haulin' the mail! Hat's off to you, your son and all who was involved in the effort. He obviously was getting it done and the car had to be very good, as well. What divisions were represented at Stockton and was this a special event or a weekly show?

You've tweaked my curiosity and interest. We've attended a few races out west in California but all were in the southern half of the state. More specifically we've been to Perris a half dozen times for the Oval Nationals and the first Turkey Night Grand Prix following their time running it on the pavement at Irwindale. I think it was 2012. We also attended a regular weekly show at Ventura County. We were in California for other reasons but had time to rent a car in LA and we drove up to Ventura. What a cool place! Both figuratively and literally. It was early March and we nearly froze!

I have no frame of reference for the tracks in the northern half of California. Do you ever race at Placerville? I watched the big USAC midget race at Placerville last fall and it appeared to be a racy joint. I see USAC has a 4 night show scheduled at Placerville again this year the week prior to Thanksgiving. Is it fairly warm in that part of California in mid November?

We seriously want to go back out to Ventura for Turkey Night sometime but unfortunately it probably won't be this year.

Yeah, he was pretty impressive even if 3 or 4 cars in front of him spun, broke or whatever. We guessed right on the tires and ran the 8" Dirt Bozz, though we had plenty of 11" American Racers on the trailer. The winter suspension mods & my latest homebuilt 383 worked. I love to watch him when I've got the car right & it's one reason I rarely drive more than once or twice a year any more.

The Tri State series is a traveling show that runs in NorCal, Nevada and Oregon with a 12 race schedule in the 3 states. It's unique in that it's pretty much a run what you brung deal where you run your own home track's rules with a few common denominators; stock front stub, no engine setback, no four bar rear suspension, all steel engines, with exception of the crate 604, and a single carb. Weights run from 2,700 on up to 3,000, spoilers run from 0 to 8", tires are all over the place. The Oregon guys are mostly on 10-1/2 asphalt takeoffs they groove, Nevada guys run any tire up to 11", Ca guys mostly 8" IMCA G60s or Dirt Bozz . We're mostly DBs at our weekly tracks and they're a heckuva tire though the same price as a D55 11" LM tire. With all these differences it's a very competitive group.

Stockton had IMCA type A Mods, Sport Mods, about 14 360 Sprints (there you go), another economy type sprint class with only a few cars, Bombers (poorly named and a very good race) and three 4 bangers. The 360s would have had more but were going against a big show in Hanford not too far up the freeway. Stockton doesn't have a weekly show, all specials with heavy emphasis on the 410 & 360 Sprint stuff and a lot of Modified stuff. Tony Noceti, the promoter , also runs the Stockton 99 pavement track across the road from the fairgrounds dirt and a tiny paved track, Delta Speedway , also on the fairgrounds for the micro/quarter/ kart cars.

You asked about Placerville. It's one of my son's first tracks, early '90s, where he learned the ropes in a NASCAR dirt mod (same as IMCA) and I ran the wedge style Late Models until they died out in the middle '90s. I couldn't stand the promoter who didn't pay us the point fund about then and we didn't go back till last year (new promoter) and got trounced by the Limited Lates. It was mostly we were geared all wrong but still...They had a big sprint show scheduled last weekend but you can guess how that didn't happen. Brad Sweet, current WoO Champ, is from our town and promotes the P'ville WoO show every year but who knows about this year. The area is still usually raceable in November but it's iffy.

Everybody likes Ventura Speedway. It's the classic comparison to racing fighter planes in a gymnasium. I lived in the Ventura area for 25 years before it got too big & headed north 34 years ago. When I lived there Jim Naylor had been promoting for a couple years with TQs and Speedway motorcycles. Jim got into it when he raced the TQs, they had very few places to race with total purses of something like $75. His main occupation was a body & paint shop and he did some gorgeous, creative paint jobs on the midgets. I never raced there... came close when I was going to fill in for a guy that broke his arm. He was a little guy, maybe 120 pounds and I went to his place and couldn't even get in a TQ. Jim did use one of my hot rods for a trophy vehicle once or twice though. He's still the promoter/announcer. Before that area of beach was developed I spent a lot of happy hours surfing off the Point there testing the boards I built in the early '60s.

If you come west some time try to hit northern Cal as it's a hotbed for Sprints, although 410s have dried up with only the WoO tour races and the area King of the West/NARC shows...no weekly 410s. The 360s have several very well paying races and big fields at about every track up here.

Yeah, he was pretty impressive even if 3 or 4 cars in front of him spun, broke or whatever. We guessed right on the tires and ran the 8" Dirt Bozz, though we had plenty of 11" American Racers on the trailer. The winter suspension mods & my latest homebuilt 383 worked. I love to watch him when I've got the car right & it's one reason I rarely drive more than once or twice a year any more.

The Tri State series is a traveling show that runs in NorCal, Nevada and Oregon with a 12 race schedule in the 3 states. It's unique in that it's pretty much a run what you brung deal where you run your own home track's rules with a few common denominators; stock front stub, no engine setback, no four bar rear suspension, all steel engines, with exception of the crate 604, and a single carb. Weights run from 2,700 on up to 3,000, spoilers run from 0 to 8", tires are all over the place. The Oregon guys are mostly on 10-1/2 asphalt takeoffs they groove, Nevada guys run any tire up to 11", Ca guys mostly 8" IMCA G60s or Dirt Bozz . We're mostly DBs at our weekly tracks and they're a heckuva tire though the same price as a D55 11" LM tire. With all these differences it's a very competitive group.

Stockton had IMCA type A Mods, Sport Mods, about 14 360 Sprints (there you go), another economy type sprint class with only a few cars, Bombers (poorly named and a very good race) and three 4 bangers. The 360s would have had more but were going against a big show in Hanford not too far up the freeway. Stockton doesn't have a weekly show, all specials with heavy emphasis on the 410 & 360 Sprint stuff and a lot of Modified stuff. Tony Noceti, the promoter , also runs the Stockton 99 pavement track across the road from the fairgrounds dirt and a tiny paved track, Delta Speedway , also on the fairgrounds for the micro/quarter/ kart cars.

You asked about Placerville. It's one of my son's first tracks, early '90s, where he learned the ropes in a NASCAR dirt mod (same as IMCA) and I ran the wedge style Late Models until they died out in the middle '90s. I couldn't stand the promoter who didn't pay us the point fund about then and we didn't go back till last year (new promoter) and got trounced by the Limited Lates. It was mostly we were geared all wrong but still...They had a big sprint show scheduled last weekend but you can guess how that didn't happen. Brad Sweet, current WoO Champ, is from our town and promotes the P'ville WoO show every year but who knows about this year. The area is still usually raceable in November but it's iffy.

Everybody likes Ventura Speedway. It's the classic comparison to racing fighter planes in a gymnasium. I lived in the Ventura area for 25 years before it got too big & headed north 34 years ago. When I lived there Jim Naylor had been promoting for a couple years with TQs and Speedway motorcycles. Jim got into it when he raced the TQs, they had very few places to race with total purses of something like $75. His main occupation was a body & paint shop and he did some gorgeous, creative paint jobs on the midgets. I never raced there... came close when I was going to fill in for a guy that broke his arm. He was a little guy, maybe 120 pounds and I went to his place and couldn't even get in a TQ. Jim did use one of my hot rods for a trophy vehicle once or twice though. He's still the promoter/announcer. Before that area of beach was developed I spent a lot of happy hours surfing off the Point there testing the boards I built in the early '60s.

If you come west some time try to hit northern Cal as it's a hotbed for Sprints, although 410s have dried up with only the WoO tour races and the area King of the West/NARC shows...no weekly 410s. The 360s have several very well paying races and big fields at about every track up here.
    Great post!

Thank you a ton for the clear, concise and highly informative explanation of everything I was wondering about. You not only talk the talk but you appear to walk the walk, as well. Except for a 7 or 8 year period in the mid 1990's of being involved with a pretty dam successful (multiple track championships at the Holy Grail of weekly DLM racing-Fairbury, IL) north central Illinois dirt late model team we've been primarily a bleacher jockey. I got married and my career obligations began to demand more time and dedication than the DLM deal would allow were the reason's for me limiting my involvement to spectator status.

You speak extensively of Jim Naylor. I actually met Jim during my one and only visit to Ventura. I had been watching the free internet broadcasts of the VRA Sprints and a couple of midget shows from Ventura for several months the season prior to us attending VCR. In anticipation of our impending trip to Cali I contacted Jim via e-mail and explained that we were going to be driving up from Long Beach on the Saturday night of his season opening event at Ventura to see the track and experience this place we'd been watching on the internet the season before. He was extremely gracious and left us free grandstand entry passes and his well wishes for us to have a great time. Other than the bone chilling weather we were extraordinarily impressed with the whole facility and experience. The boardwalk and seafood restaurant and bar on the Ventura Pier was icing on the cake given that we had a nice walk and a very good meal prior to the races at VCR.

Since our e-mail encounter with Jim Naylor we've gone on to hear all kinds of praise for all that Jim does for the racing community in that area. The news in early 2016 that Turkey Night Grand Prix was moving to Ventura made us very happy as from all we had heard of Mr. Naylor it was apparent that TNGP was at a good location and being hosted by an exemplary promoter. All due respect to the folks at Perris. All that having been said, Jim's announcing style is not one of his stronger attributes. LOL! God willing I'll certainly be going to SoCal for Thanksgiving in the near future and will be pleased if our favorite announcer in all of racing, Scott Daloisio who is the regular announcer at Perris, is on the mike as he has been for the past 8 TNGP's dating back to the 5 TNGP's hosted by Perris and the last 3 at Ventura.

Correct me if I'm mistaken but I believe most of the dirt open wheel racing in Northern California region is of the winged variety. Nothing at all wrong with the winged cars but our preferences lean towards the wingless 410's.

I'm intrigued with your experiences of surfing the Point at Ventura. There were a bunch of para-surfers out on the water the day we were there. Ventura seems to be a very nice area. I can't imagine what real estate sells for out there!

Re Naylor; if it weren't for Jim the Ventura track would be gone. As you saw, it's right in town (city?) and the city fathers have imposed all kinds of restriction, noise, times, dates, etc. in their efforts to get it closed but Naylor just keeps trucking to appease them. Hope that when you went you got to take the very scenic coast route up from Long Beach. It's gorgeous once you get past the schmaltziness of Malibu.

Never went to Turkey night there as it moved to Ventura long after I left the area but I went to almost all of the Ascot ones when living there, one at Bakersfield and, if I remember correctly, one at Irwindale when that track was known as Speedway 605. Great shows with best Midget cars in the U.S. Ron Shuman dominated it for several years.

Re non wing Sprints; there's tons of non wing stuff up north though the winged car get the most attention. USAC nons have several good shows in the central valley, Keller (Hanford), Petaluma, think Tulare has 1 or 2 but not real sure on that one. Turlock is a specials only track but if you care about winged at all their Trophy Cup in the fall is a bucket list race. Three days of the best there is on a terrific, tricky track. Great purses, great atmosphere, national drivers & cars.
    NorCal has a good class with the Spec Sprints that started 'bout a dozen years ago with the alternative goal of a cheaper class by getting the older, heavier cars out of the back pasture with a cheaper engine than 410s. Couple of years in the better financed teams started getting new high $ chassis and engines that cost little less than a decent 410. Amazingly, there's quite a few running weekly from the central valley to our area's tracks; Marysville, Silver Dollar (Chico), Petaluma.

Western Racesavers are in abundance too, but for a real Sprint fan they seem a little slow. Reminds me of going to Knoxville one year for the big LM show and they used 305s as the filler class, I think, to iron out the ruts the LMs made. Heck, they weren't fast enough to even get sideways. I don't knock any class a guy runs if that's what they choose, for whatever reason, but they aren't my cup of tea to watch. There's also several low buck economy type non winged classes but they seldom get more than 4 or 5 cars and it's like watching paint dry for excitement.

Re real estate; as you saw Ventura is a very nice area and, yes, it's very pricey, as is much of California and is why many leave the coastal areas for relatively more affordable places inland or at the top of the state. I bought a 40' X 100' beach lot in Oxnard (next town to Ventura) for $7,500 in 1975 to build our first house and thought I got screwed. Decided on moving to the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains up north in '85 for non $ reasons; getting crowded, smog creeping up the coast, missed small town living and, the biggest one, the north didn't want me to bus my young children to a crappy school in a crappy part of town and get a sub-par education. Sold that house that I built nights and weekends over several months while pounding nails for my dad all day for 6 times what I had in it. Lots had appreciated to over $100,000 and, today, they're in the million $ range. Insane. Love it up here. Miss the ocean but I'm too old to surf any more.

Glad you found the post informative and hope this helps answer any questions. I try.

Re Naylor; if it weren't for Jim the Ventura track would be gone. As you saw, it's right in town (city?) and the city fathers have imposed all kinds of restriction, noise, times, dates, etc. in their efforts to get it closed but Naylor just keeps trucking to appease them. Hope that when you went you got to take the very scenic coast route up from Long Beach. It's gorgeous once you get past the schmaltziness of Malibu.

Never went to Turkey night there as it moved to Ventura long after I left the area but I went to almost all of the Ascot ones when living there, one at Bakersfield and, if I remember correctly, one at Irwindale when that track was known as Speedway 605. Great shows with best Midget cars in the U.S. Ron Shuman dominated it for several years.

Re non wing Sprints; there's tons of non wing stuff up north though the winged car get the most attention. USAC nons have several good shows in the central valley, Keller (Hanford), Petaluma, think Tulare has 1 or 2 but not real sure on that one. Turlock is a specials only track but if you care about winged at all their Trophy Cup in the fall is a bucket list race. Three days of the best there is on a terrific, tricky track. Great purses, great atmosphere, national drivers & cars.
    NorCal has a good class with the Spec Sprints that started 'bout a dozen years ago with the alternative goal of a cheaper class by getting the older, heavier cars out of the back pasture with a cheaper engine than 410s. Couple of years in the better financed teams started getting new high $ chassis and engines that cost little less than a decent 410. Amazingly, there's quite a few running weekly from the central valley to our area's tracks; Marysville, Silver Dollar (Chico), Petaluma.

Western Racesavers are in abundance too, but for a real Sprint fan they seem a little slow. Reminds me of going to Knoxville one year for the big LM show and they used 305s as the filler class, I think, to iron out the ruts the LMs made. Heck, they weren't fast enough to even get sideways. I don't knock any class a guy runs if that's what they choose, for whatever reason, but they aren't my cup of tea to watch. There's also several low buck economy type non winged classes but they seldom get more than 4 or 5 cars and it's like watching paint dry for excitement.

Re real estate; as you saw Ventura is a very nice area and, yes, it's very pricey, as is much of California and is why many leave the coastal areas for relatively more affordable places inland or at the top of the state. I bought a 40' X 100' beach lot in Oxnard (next town to Ventura) for $7,500 in 1975 to build our first house and thought I got screwed. Decided on moving to the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains up north in '85 for non $ reasons; getting crowded, smog creeping up the coast, missed small town living and, the biggest one, the north didn't want me to bus my young children to a crappy school in a crappy part of town and get a sub-par education. Sold that house that I built nights and weekends over several months while pounding nails for my dad all day for 6 times what I had in it. Lots had appreciated to over $100,000 and, today, they're in the million $ range. Insane. Love it up here. Miss the ocean but I'm too old to surf any more.

Glad you found the post informative and hope this helps answer any questions. I try.
    You're doin' better than tryin'! I'm enjoying the back and forth and the info from someone that lived it!!

We DID run the PCH all the way from Long Beach right to the Ventura Fairgrounds. I'm really glad you brought that up. It took us almost all day to get up to Ventura but it was one of the best days we've ever spent in all of our time in Cali. We went by Pepperdine University, a school that I looked into attending until I had my mind changed when I saw how much it costs. We stopped at a restaurant called Paradise Cove in Malibu. Some of the best seafood we've ever enjoyed in Cali. The beach atmosphere at Paradise Cove was very cool, as well. The view from the rental car on the drive from Malibu on up to Oxnard/Ventura was, at times, breathtaking!! That drive up the PCH was almost as good as the races, but not quite! LOL! We took the 101 back to Long Beach and all the way back my wife kept saying she's very glad we didn't use the 101 going up to Ventura, and I was in complete agreement which is fairly infrequent! LOL!

I truly envy you in that you went to Ascot many times. Perris and Ventura are both very cool in their own way but Ascot was in a league of it's own. I was just getting started in my career when Ascot died and I was paying back some debt I incurred while getting my degree and was broke to the extent that a west coast racing trip was beyond our means in regards to discretionary resources. My 1st cousin, who I am close with, is married to a machinist who worked for John Rodeck and Billy Prior doing bore work on many of the sprint car engines that were used at Ascot. Not positive but I think Rodeck was based in Receda at that time. My cousin's husband was required to attend many of the races at Ascot in those days to get real time feedback from the teams using the Rodeck engines. He was not all that much of a race fan before the Ascot days but he became a fan in a real hurry. Knowing that I was a huge wingless sprint car fan they sent me a bunch of T shirts from Ascot Park, all of which I still cherish to this day. When Rodeck moved to Paso Robles my relatives moved back to Illinois. The cost of living in SoCal was eating them alive and they really didn't want to raise their family in or near LA for all the obvious reasons.

Someday a ways down the line, when I decide to scale back on work obligations, the wife and I want to spend some quality time in the northern part of Cali. I have a sister and a couple of nieces in Medford, Oregon who I don't see very much and when the time comes we want to make up for lost time. Those days are many years on down the line but that's our goal at this point.

Best of luck to you and your son when racing resumes this summer! Keep us posted as to how your racing is going!

Thanks for the back and forth, I've enjoyed it immensely.

Let me chime in on this cool post CIRF. For 50+ years I lived in California and went to 98% of the tracks that operated from my first race in 63 till I moved to Alabama. I am going to leave out my precious Drag Strips I went to and so miss as well as leaving out the pavement ovals since you are a dirt guy and primarily a open wheel dude. (It's all good)

In my view starting from South, to the mid-section to the northern part then on to the very upper parts of the state, these are my favorites.

**I first must mention the very best ever this state had for dirt, it has been gone far to long but in my view there is nothing dirt wise for me that will ever be better or top, Ascot Park, period.**

Since CIRF you have gone to Perris and Ventura, nowadays that is about it for the So-Cal area. When we would go to Ventura we would always say we were going to hear "screamin' Jim" Naylor. Went to the track way back when it was smaller and flatter, good joint. Perris, a no brainer.

Central state. I have 3 tracks that to me are the best in the region. Number 1 is Bakersfield Speedway in Oildale. Cool nostalgic facility, racy as heck, hooter the heck in the summer, great for non-wing cali 360's, Midgets, and IMCA Mods. The Budweiser Nationals in October is a good one.

Number 2, I just love this place, location is awesome, close to the ocean, Santa Maria Speedway. Right off Hwy 101, great sightlines, good dirt, nice summer air, good events. Must check out JOCKOS steake house in Nipomo, epic.

Number 3, When I went there it was called Kings Speedway in Hanford. With covered grandstands in a fairgrounds, this little 3/8mi. gem is just a fun racetrack. Saw the WoO and Western All Star LM's there a lot.

Northern Cali, number 1 in my view the best in this region is Ocean Speedway in Watsonville. (great strawberries when is season) Another joint that is close to the ocean, very nice surface, good racing and fan friendly, has a great atmosphere.

Number 2, this track has that black river soup/gumbo dirt, another covered grandstand fairground track, Petaluma Speedway. Smack dab in the middle of town, good racing, no dust, fun place to go.

Number 3, Silver Dollar Speedway in Chico, Gold Cup, nuff said on that joint, it works.

Very Northern California, number 1 would be the track in Yreka, Siskyou Motor Speedway, Diamond saw 1 lone race up there, a IMCA Modified type show, the facility is nothing special for sure yet it is a racy track but dusty.

Number 2, and I don't think they run there but it was very unique and was way up in the mountains and trees, at the time it was called American Valley Speedway in Quincy, a awesome little 3/8mi. in the fairgrounds. They rolled out the red carpet when once a year they would hold a 2-day Late Model show. Picturesque would be a good word.

The last one, and the place wasn't a palace, it was called Diamond Park in Susanville

LMM

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Model_Mark View Post
    Let me chime in on this cool post CIRF. For 50+ years I lived in California and went to 98% of the tracks that operated from my first race in 63 till I moved to Alabama. I am going to leave out my precious Drag Strips I went to and so miss as well as leaving out the pavement ovals since you are a dirt guy and primarily a open wheel dude. (It's all good)

In my view starting from South, to the mid-section to the northern part then on to the very upper parts of the state, these are my favorites.

**I first must mention the very best ever this state had for dirt, it has been gone far to long but in my view there is nothing dirt wise for me that will ever be better or top, Ascot Park, period.**

Since CIRF you have gone to Perris and Ventura, nowadays that is about it for the So-Cal area. When we would go to Ventura we would always say we were going to hear "screamin' Jim" Naylor. Went to the track way back when it was smaller and flatter, good joint. Perris, a no brainer.

Central state. I have 3 tracks that to me are the best in the region. Number 1 is Bakersfield Speedway in Oildale. Cool nostalgic facility, racy as heck, hooter the heck in the summer, great for non-wing cali 360's, Midgets, and IMCA Mods. The Budweiser Nationals in October is a good one.

Number 2, I just love this place, location is awesome, close to the ocean, Santa Maria Speedway. Right off Hwy 101, great sightlines, good dirt, nice summer air, good events. Must check out JOCKOS steake house in Nipomo, epic.

Number 3, When I went there it was called Kings Speedway in Hanford. With covered grandstands in a fairgrounds, this little 3/8mi. gem is just a fun racetrack. Saw the WoO and Western All Star LM's there a lot.

Northern Cali, number 1 in my view the best in this region is Ocean Speedway in Watsonville. (great strawberries when is season) Another joint that is close to the ocean, very nice surface, good racing and fan friendly, has a great atmosphere.

Number 2, this track has that black river soup/gumbo dirt, another covered grandstand fairground track, Petaluma Speedway. Smack dab in the middle of town, good racing, no dust, fun place to go.

Number 3, Silver Dollar Speedway in Chico, Gold Cup, nuff said on that joint, it works.

Very Northern California, number 1 would be the track in Yreka, Siskyou Motor Speedway, Diamond saw 1 lone race up there, a IMCA Modified type show, the facility is nothing special for sure yet it is a racy track but dusty.

Number 2, and I don't think they run there but it was very unique and was way up in the mountains and trees, at the time it was called American Valley Speedway in Quincy, a awesome little 3/8mi. in the fairgrounds. They rolled out the red carpet when once a year they would hold a 2-day Late Model show. Picturesque would be a good word.

The last one, and the place wasn't a palace, it was called Diamond Park in Susanville

LMM
    GREAT post, Mark!! Thank you for the additional perspective. Both of you guys provide the knowledge and experience a race fan needs for a fun filled experience on the left coast. Mark, the detail you provide is greatly appreciated.

Mark, I am just a bit curious to know what yours and over4T's opinions are regarding Calistoga. USAC ran there 2 or 3 years ago and it looked like a very nice facility but TV can give an erroneous picture of how a track really is.

Just to clear the air, Mark, I know I give the impression that I'm primarily a dirt open wheel guy. Although I love the open wheel divisions, mainly because of my friendship with a sprint car hall of famer, I most definitely attend more dirt late model/dirt modified events throughout the season than I do open wheel events. I grew up and got interested in racing at the very early stages of the modern dirt late model. I call them generic and that pisses off some people but it's not meant to be demeaning in the least. It only means that the appearance of the modern dirt late model is pretty much universal with no particular aesthetic manufacturer affiliation. Some, who believe there is nothing that races on dirt worth watching besides DLM's, want to get into a pissing contest over the use of the term and are blinded by what I call tribalism, take offense, but none is intended. In our area DLM's are king and we live close to the Holy Grail of weekly DLM racing, FALS. It's pretty much a sure thing that we're going to see some of the best racing DLM's have to offer week after week at FALS. But we do love variety and when we get the opportunity we expand our racing consciousness into the dirt open wheel. What you say about me being a dirt guy is very true with one exception, and that is the Little 500 at Anderson, Indiana. That is one of the best races we attend every year and it's run on a high banked 1/4 mile asphalt track.

I'm sorry for belaboring my personal DLM vs. open wheel perception but I need to clarify that perception, especially to a couple of guys like you two that seem to be more than insightful enough to catch my drift.

Mark, I'm going to print your list and put it away for future reference when we make the trip west for our extended family visit and racing getaway. Thanks again.

Cool

I see your run Stockton, you ever do anything with the "Spec Sprints"? I live in Georgia but I watch them a lot on youtube. My favorite tracks are Petaluma & Placerville.

I knew LM Mark loved Bakersfield, especially when the DLMs still existed in CA. Sadly that time is over. I can't fault Mark's list of favorites though I might have a slightly different order I'd choose for them. We still hit Oildale for the Bud or Turkey Day race. It's a little slick for our taste and the locals are tough to beat.

Santa Maria was likely my favorite. For winged sprints we went there and it was always good. First guy to successfully run a flat foot never lift lap was Sammy Swindell at the first WoO show there. It was awesome. One of the local guys (forget who) tried it and ended up over the backstretch wall on top of a pickup in the parking lot.
    The Late Model Sportsmen ( LMs of the day) were a great class. The planned opening of the Doug Fort built track in '65, a friend of mine and I took his '55 Chevy pavement Saugus car up for it planning on me driving it. He didn't care for dirt much. When we got to SM there were only 2 or 3 other cars that showed up, a '58 T'Bird, a '57 Chevy and, maybe, one other. Track was closed with a sign on the gate saying not quite ready. Was really a bummer.
    For several years SM was the Saturday night portion of racing in the area with Atascadero Speedway, a few miles up the road, the Friday nighter. Atascadero closed after a few years.

Watsonville is a great little track that was the first place my son ever raced. It had no walls (at that time) except the front stretch, NASCAR sanctioned, and well run. Sadly, they've been fighting for several years with a group of residents bent on closing it. It's still got good car counts and crowds though we haven't run there in long time as it's the other Friday night track in CA and conflicts with Silver Dollar in Chico where we are regulars. Chico is an easy 87 mile ride from our home while Watsonville is a ghastly horrible ride through Friday afternoon traffic in San Jose ranking close to L.A. as freeways you hate. Getting home at 3 or 4 a.m. didn't help much either, especially if we were running Saturday night too.

Since I mentioned Chico, though it's definitely a Sprint joint and our fendered stuff is second bananas we love the place. Track is consistently well prepped with few exceptions even though the spring heavy rains and the over 100 degree summer nights make that a tough proposition. One of the few joints that we don't have to wheelpack. Sprints usually go out for 1 or 2 laps and that's it. Racing is usually good in all classes, pits are nice and well lit with good grandstands for both the fans and teams. Another plus for us we're most always in contention for point championships though we most definitely aren't points chasers and usually miss a race or two for a touring show or chance for a new we haven't run. Any video fans, whether sprint, mod, stockers, there's a ton of them for Silver Dollar Speedway.

Petaluma's close to the ocean location means you never get a dry slick surface and the black gumbo Mark mentions is very sticky, all over every nook & cranny of your car, as well as your tires. Racing is fiercely competitive in all the regular divisions; winged and non-winged sprints, Super Stocks, Modifieds and visits from Midgets and some others. We only get to run one show a year there with the Super Stocks due to rules disparities, the season ender Adobe Cup. The surface, typically gets very rough at that show and what doesn't shaken off will likely get beat up by someone bouncing through it.

Mark's description of Yreka's track is accurate, though it did get a new promoter last year who is trying hard and has made some needed improvements. Majority of the cars are from the Klamath Falls, OR area. We get up there once a year for the Tri State Pro Stock Challenge tour show.

American Valley Speedway, up in the mountains of Quincy, is, as Mark said, a scenic 3/8 but it sure isn't little. It's a very big, narrow and unforgiving paper clip and a lot of people are scared of it. I loved it when I ran a few LM shows a year up there. My son hates the place; might have something to do with dumping the car end over end the first time he drove there 10 years ago. That's where my user name came from. Guess what our car number is. Last time there 2 years ago he got caught in a multi car wreck and cracked some ribs. Regular classes are A Mods, Pure Stocks and 4 banger Mini Stocks with about half the fields named Neiman, the promoter and patriarch's clan.

Never been to Diamond Mountain in Susanville but we'll cross that one off this summer with a Tri State show. New promoters this year. Regularly run A & B Mods and a couple of other lower buck stock classes.

Placerville is one of the really neat bullrings of America, a very quick 1/4 mile bowl with unique entry and exit locations. It has what I consider the best viewing spot of any track I've ever been to, and that's a lot of tracks. The pits' turn 4 stands look right down on the action with an unbeatable shot of all the action. Regular classes are very good 360 Winged Sprints, Pure (they ain't) Stocks and Hobby Stocks. World of Outlaws and several specials for other Sprint divisions appear often. Steep, packed grandstands with regular fans who have coming there for decades, good concessions, good beer, good racing. What's not to like?

Think I'm getting carpal tunnel in my typing finger. Keep it coming guys, good forum.

I get what you say CIRF, I kinda got your point some time back time back when some on this site tried to rip you a new one, made me look at myself and not be so dang foolish.

As far as Calistoga goes, I may be one of the very few who resided in the Golden State who was not overy thrilled with the place. Fairly scenic, I'll give the track that, but when I went there for some CRA and WoO stuff the track surface when I when was so-so. It was a long drive for a quick 2-day weekend show with high admissions, smaller car counts. I am in the minority on the views of that track.

Antioch and Marysville also ranked on my so-so list, but once again it was my impression. Imperial Valley and Pearsonville were train wrecks.

Oh my, I forgot to mention one track or tracks if you will that was real sweet when open. I would do a Saturday and Sunday 2-discipline event. After a name change to Baylands Raceway Park it would or could be a Saturday night dirt race on that real nice dirt they had there, then a big nitro event on the drag strip on Sunday. The early days it was just Fremont Drag Strip. Then it was a long and agonizing drive home to the LA area, I was younger and could recover, now I would need a vacation. On Sundays at the strip I would gorge on Hemi Burgers.

LMM

I knew LM Mark loved Bakersfield, especially when the DLMs still existed in CA. Sadly that time is over. I can't fault Mark's list of favorites though I might have a slightly different order I'd choose for them. We still hit Oildale for the Bud or Turkey Day race. It's a little slick for our taste and the locals are tough to beat.

Santa Maria was likely my favorite. For winged sprints we went there and it was always good. First guy to successfully run a flat foot never lift lap was Sammy Swindell at the first WoO show there. It was awesome. One of the local guys (forget who) tried it and ended up over the backstretch wall on top of a pickup in the parking lot.
    The Late Model Sportsmen ( LMs of the day) were a great class. The planned opening of the Doug Fort built track in '65, a friend of mine and I took his '55 Chevy pavement Saugus car up for it planning on me driving it. He didn't care for dirt much. When we got to SM there were only 2 or 3 other cars that showed up, a '58 T'Bird, a '57 Chevy and, maybe, one other. Track was closed with a sign on the gate saying not quite ready. Was really a bummer.
    For several years SM was the Saturday night portion of racing in the area with Atascadero Speedway, a few miles up the road, the Friday nighter. Atascadero closed after a few years.

Watsonville is a great little track that was the first place my son ever raced. It had no walls (at that time) except the front stretch, NASCAR sanctioned, and well run. Sadly, they've been fighting for several years with a group of residents bent on closing it. It's still got good car counts and crowds though we haven't run there in long time as it's the other Friday night track in CA and conflicts with Silver Dollar in Chico where we are regulars. Chico is an easy 87 mile ride from our home while Watsonville is a ghastly horrible ride through Friday afternoon traffic in San Jose ranking close to L.A. as freeways you hate. Getting home at 3 or 4 a.m. didn't help much either, especially if we were running Saturday night too.

Since I mentioned Chico, though it's definitely a Sprint joint and our fendered stuff is second bananas we love the place. Track is consistently well prepped with few exceptions even though the spring heavy rains and the over 100 degree summer nights make that a tough proposition. One of the few joints that we don't have to wheelpack. Sprints usually go out for 1 or 2 laps and that's it. Racing is usually good in all classes, pits are nice and well lit with good grandstands for both the fans and teams. Another plus for us we're most always in contention for point championships though we most definitely aren't points chasers and usually miss a race or two for a touring show or chance for a new we haven't run. Any video fans, whether sprint, mod, stockers, there's a ton of them for Silver Dollar Speedway.

Petaluma's close to the ocean location means you never get a dry slick surface and the black gumbo Mark mentions is very sticky, all over every nook & cranny of your car, as well as your tires. Racing is fiercely competitive in all the regular divisions; winged and non-winged sprints, Super Stocks, Modifieds and visits from Midgets and some others. We only get to run one show a year there with the Super Stocks due to rules disparities, the season ender Adobe Cup. The surface, typically gets very rough at that show and what doesn't shaken off will likely get beat up by someone bouncing through it.

Mark's description of Yreka's track is accurate, though it did get a new promoter last year who is trying hard and has made some needed improvements. Majority of the cars are from the Klamath Falls, OR area. We get up there once a year for the Tri State Pro Stock Challenge tour show.

American Valley Speedway, up in the mountains of Quincy, is, as Mark said, a scenic 3/8 but it sure isn't little. It's a very big, narrow and unforgiving paper clip and a lot of people are scared of it. I loved it when I ran a few LM shows a year up there. My son hates the place; might have something to do with dumping the car end over end the first time he drove there 10 years ago. That's where my user name came from. Guess what our car number is. Last time there 2 years ago he got caught in a multi car wreck and cracked some ribs. Regular classes are A Mods, Pure Stocks and 4 banger Mini Stocks with about half the fields named Neiman, the promoter and patriarch's clan.

Never been to Diamond Mountain in Susanville but we'll cross that one off this summer with a Tri State show. New promoters this year. Regularly run A & B Mods and a couple of other lower buck stock classes.

Placerville is one of the really neat bullrings of America, a very quick 1/4 mile bowl with unique entry and exit locations. It has what I consider the best viewing spot of any track I've ever been to, and that's a lot of tracks. The pits' turn 4 stands look right down on the action with an unbeatable shot of all the action. Regular classes are very good 360 Winged Sprints, Pure (they ain't) Stocks and Hobby Stocks. World of Outlaws and several specials for other Sprint divisions appear often. Steep, packed grandstands with regular fans who have coming there for decades, good concessions, good beer, good racing. What's not to like?

Think I'm getting carpal tunnel in my typing finger. Keep it coming guys, good forum.
    I love the informative critique from both you guys.

It sounds as if I'm going to have to figure on visiting several tracks while I'm at it. A group of friends from literally all over the country who congregate in Tulsa every year for the Chili Bowl are trying to get a trip together to meet up at Ventura for Turkey Night. We'd all love to make it out west in time to catch a couple of the Placerville USAC National Midget shows the weekend before Thanksgiving but I don't think that we can pull that off, at least not this year.

I mentioned Calistoga earlier and I'm surprised neither of you guys mentioned that place. I've heard nothing but good things about that place. I enjoy full half miles like Terre Haute and Calistoga appeared on TV to be somewhat similar to TH.

On another subject, we're planning a 10 day visit to Lake Tahoe in the month of August. It won't happen this year since we're a little gun shy as to what is going to develop with the virus thing. We're hell bent on making it out there in August of 2021. We want to go for the obvious tourist reasons. I've been to Reno/Tahoe on business more than once and I'm mesmerized by the lake and the mountains. However, I want to integrate Hot August Nights car show into the plan. I understand the car show is runs from early August through mid August in Virginia City and Reno, Sparks. We intend to do the whole time. We may not spend every day at the car shows but we want to be there for the whole thing, nonetheless. Just wanted to pick your brain on that deal to see if you or Mark have ever had any experience there.

I echo Mark's impressions of Calistoga; went for a few NARC or WoO shows over the years and though ok just never could get too excited about it. The Modifieds run on occasion as a second class and are a little terrifying to watch a class that, out here at least, rarely gets on a place that size. Best times I had around there was hitting all the Napa Valley wineries, then going back to 'Stoga for a mud bath. It's a unique experience.

Ditto Mark on Imperial and Pearsonville being dumps but my son and I made the Pearsonville Thanksgiving show for several years, late '80s. Had about a month off after the regular season ended to build something wild for the no rules open comp LM division; offset & setback engines, sideboards, etc. Showed up one year with a 2,000 wedge car with 15" & 18" wide tires, killer engine and smoked 'em till I drove into a dust bowl & a 6 or 8 car pileup & destroyed pretty much the whole car. It was kind of a father-son tradition with us. He was about 10 or 11 when we started; left my wife and daughter home and had guys' weekend behind Don's junkyard and caf. Think it's partly where he got the hook on our sport. He still remembers details of those trips that I've long forgotten. Good times.

Just for the record, Mark, I don't ever remember you being the least bit foolish. At least not towards me, for sure.

Thanks to both for your honest assessment of Calistoga. A few years ago we watched the USAC boys and girls at Calistoga on Saturday night of Labor Day Weekend and I may have had the occasional libation that evening which usually makes everything look a bit better! What was cool about that whole deal is we watched the internet broadcast of the USAC sprint race at Calistoga while we were camped at Du Quoin State Fairgrounds for the Silver Crown and ARCA races on the Du Quoin Fairgrounds Mile. In those days, the USAC Silver Crown cars ran on the Mile Sunday Night and the ARCA stock cars ran Labor Day Monday. Sat in a camper in Du Quoin, Illinois watching a live internet broadcast of a race in California on the wife's phone connected to the TV! Sometimes technology is wonderful! LOL!

over4T, during a normal season do you guys run for points at any particular track?

Is there any dirt late model racing in California these days? I remember talking to Mr. Kazarian at Perris the first time I went to the Oval Nationals and he said it had been several years since they scheduled a dirt late model show. I know they race DLM's as close as Arizona.

I'm curious like Taboo62 as to what the major dirt open wheel divisions and sanctions are in NoCal. Are most of them spec engine classes and 360's? Are there any wingless 410 sprint car divisions that race on a regular basis? Is there any weekly midget racing in NoCal?

over4T, I love the story about the open comp DLM deal with your son and it reminds me just a little bit of a remotely similar situation with my Dad. The first big race my Dad took me to I was just 11 years old. We have had conversations about that race over the years and he remembers nothing more than the fact he was there. I, on the other hand, remember who won, what he was driving along with many other details. Funny how things like that happen with parents and their kids!
    Last edited by CIRF; 04-02-2020 at 10:35 PM.

Default игровое казино

https://vk.com/topic-504384_40249083 (not a nice word)њС‹ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј, чт(not a nice word)ѕ В«(not a nice word)“(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ (not a nice word)ќ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№С‚СЃВ» (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ІвЂ¦ В«(not a nice word)ђ(not a nice word)єСѓ(not a nice word)»С‹В» (not a nice word)єСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µСѓ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°С‡(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°С‡(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)іСѓ(not a nice word)»СЏСЂ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)№ С‡(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°С‚. https://vk.com/topic-905739_40367615 (not a nice word)’СЃ(not a nice word)µ С€(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅСЃС‹ (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ С‚(not a nice word)µС… (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ЅС‹С… С€(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µСЃС‚(not a nice word)ЅС‹ (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ј, (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЌС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)јСѓ (not a nice word)ѕС€(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ёС… (not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)±С‹С‚СЊ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µС‚, (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґСЊ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ґС‹(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕСЌС„С„(not a nice word)ёС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‚ (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)°. https://vk.com/topic-900265_40861579 (not a nice word)њ(not a nice word)°С‚С‡ (not a nice word)“(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ЅСЊ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)њСѓ(not a nice word)іСѓСЂСѓСЃ(not a nice word)° – (not a nice word)•(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ћСЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ. https://vk.com/topic-901018_40793084 (not a nice word)џСЂ(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ІС‹С… СЃСѓ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°С… (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)µСЃС‚(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µ Сѓ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‹С… (not a nice word)ёСЃС…(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ІС‹ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СѓС‡(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)µ СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°С‚С‹ (not a nice word)І С‚(not a nice word)ёСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ в„–1234 (not a nice word)ё С‚(not a nice word)ёСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ в„–1235. https://vk.com/topic-900265_40784918 (not a nice word)•СЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)јС‹ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° СЌС‚(not a nice word)ѕС‚ (not a nice word)ёСЃС…(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ 100 СЂСѓ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№, С‚(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ј С‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ 185, (not a nice word)° С€(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅСЃ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ-(not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)јСѓ 50%. https://vk.com/topic-300330_41190447 (not a nice word)’ СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)·Сѓ(not a nice word)»СЊС‚(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)µ СЌС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ, (not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕСЃ(not a nice word)ёС‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЏ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ёСЃСЊ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)єС‚С‹, (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‹(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°СЋС‚ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚СЊ С‡(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)єСѓ (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)·, (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ґС‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё! https://vk.com/topic-900137_43930677 (not a nice word)џ2 — (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°С‚С‡(not a nice word)°. https://vk.com/topic-900140_41072553 (not a nice word)ќ(not a nice word)°С€ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ёС‚ (not a nice word)І СЃ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µ стр(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° СЃ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)јС‹(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)їСѓ(not a nice word)»СЏСЂ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ґС‹ СЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‚(not a nice word)°: фут(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)», (not a nice word)±(not a nice word)°СЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)», (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)» (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)і(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)». https://vk.com/topic-504422_40439597 (not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µС‰(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)І 10 (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ѕС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І – (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅСЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)°. https://vk.com/topic-302338_40869841 (not a nice word)џСЂ(not a nice word)ё СЌС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј, СѓС‡(not a nice word)ёС‚С‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ІСѓСЋ СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)·Сѓ(not a nice word)»СЊС‚(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚СЊ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є стр(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё СЃ(not a nice word)»СѓС‡(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)°, С‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)ё С‚(not a nice word)µС…(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё, СЃ(not a nice word)ІСЏ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ СЃ (not a nice word)ёСЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ СЃ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ёС… (not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)ЅС‹С… В«(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ёС…В» (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°С(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)№, (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µСЃС‚(not a nice word)ёС‚СЊ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ 2 С‡(not a nice word)ёСЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ґСѓСЋ (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅСѓ, (not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ЅСѓ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)ёС‚(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)ЅСѓСЋ 4, (not a nice word)° (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ґСЂСѓ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ 1. https://vk.com/topic-905694_40134820 (not a nice word)”(not a nice word)°, С‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№С‚(not a nice word)ё 1 (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё 2 СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°. https://vk.com/topic-502368_40891910 (not a nice word)’ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)єСѓ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂС‹С€ (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)єСЃ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°СЏ СЃСѓ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)° СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)»СЏ (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)±СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ СЂС‹(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°. https://vk.com/topic-501418_40906456 (not a nice word)›СЋ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№СЃС‚(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ѕС‚СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)І СЃС‚(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)ёСЃС‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µ, (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ С‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ЅСЋ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅСЃС‹, (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є Сѓ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°СЂС‹ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)± СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І, (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕС…(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ СЃС‚(not a nice word)°СЂС‚, (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µСѓ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°С‡(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)№ СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ёСѓСЃ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)µ, (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ, (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µС…(not a nice word)ё СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І, (not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)і (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µС€(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)јСѓ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ЅСѓС‚СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)јСѓ (not a nice word)єСЂСѓ(not a nice word)іСѓ (not a nice word)ё С‚. https://vk.com/topic-502453_41157471 (not a nice word)љ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ, (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕС…(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)’(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)Ѕ. https://vk.com/topic-901097_43860646 (not a nice word)’(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)·СѓС‡(not a nice word)ёС‚(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‹.

Default казино автоматы

https://vk.com/topic-304101_40255420 (not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)»Сѓ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ґСЂСѓ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»СЋ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°, (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°СЃСЃ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ СЃС‡(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂС‹С€(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)· (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ёСЃСЃ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ё СЃ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І. https://vk.com/topic-304101_40236074 (not a nice word)˜(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)» 1000 СЂСѓ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґСѓ (not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)°СЂС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ґ (not a nice word)”(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ СЃ (not a nice word)єСЌС„(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј 1. https://vk.com/topic-900150_41124030 (not a nice word)ў(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° СЃ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№С‚(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)µС‚СЃСЏ СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)» В«BetGamesTVВ» (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)І СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ІСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·С‹(not a nice word)іСЂС‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°СЋС‚СЃСЏ СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ё. https://vk.com/topic-174295112_40339959 (not a nice word)’ (not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЋ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°СЋС‚ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±С‹С‚(not a nice word)ёСЏ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)· (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°С‚С‡(not a nice word)°, (not a nice word)° (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)µСЃС‚(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ СЂС‹(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)±С‹С‚СЊ (not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊС€(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)їСѓ(not a nice word)»СЏСЂ(not a nice word)ЅС‹С… (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)°С…. https://vk.com/topic-901104_40142231 (not a nice word)ЎС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°: С‚(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)» (not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊС€(not a nice word)µ (2. https://vk.com/topic-905963_40978736 (not a nice word)ќ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ѕСЃ(not a nice word)µС‡(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)ІСЃ(not a nice word)µ СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СѓС‡(not a nice word)ёС‚ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)±С‹(not a nice word)»СЊ, чт(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µ С‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)° СЌ(not a nice word)єСЃ(not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)µСЃСЃ. https://vk.com/topic-900190_41072998 (not a nice word)•С‰(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)І XVII (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)»СЋ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ё СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ѕСЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±СѓСЋ СЃ(not a nice word)ёСЃС‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)јСѓ, (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЏ(not a nice word)ІС€СѓСЋ С‚(not a nice word)ѕС‡(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‡(not a nice word)ёС‚С‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ (not a nice word)ІСЃ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅС‚С‹ (not a nice word)ёСЃС…(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І СЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±С‹С‚(not a nice word)ёСЏ. https://vk.com/topic-302235_40922274 (not a nice word)ћС‚(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)»СЋСЃ (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ј СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)І – (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕ 5 СЃ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)єСѓ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ґ. https://vk.com/topic-501253_41120638 (not a nice word)џ(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)ё-(not a nice word)њ(not a nice word)°С‚С‡ (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)їСѓСЃС‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ѕС„(not a nice word)ёС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)№ СЃ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№С‚ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)»СЏ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)єС‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ЅС‹С… СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ѕСЃСЃ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё. https://vk.com/topic-901065_40813068 (not a nice word)”(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)ѕС‡(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°СЃ (not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)°, (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё СЌС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)ѕС‡(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ СЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°С‚С‡ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)»СЏ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°. https://vk.com/topic-905963_40995263 (not a nice word)”(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)ёС‡СЊ С‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)·Сѓ(not a nice word)»СЊС‚(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ґС‹(not a nice word)№, (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)ѕС‡(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј Сѓ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЂСЃС‚(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±СЂ(not a nice word)°С‚СЊСЃСЏ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ЅСЋ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅСЃ(not a nice word)°С…, (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)Ѕ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ёС‚СЊСЃСЏ (not a nice word)ѕС‡(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅСЊ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ. https://vk.com/topic-502453_41115517 (not a nice word)(not a nice word)Сљ(not a nice word)ЎвЂ№ (not a nice word)(not a nice word)С—(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)‚(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)…(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С•(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)ѓ(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)ѓ(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С•(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘ (not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)(not a nice word)В·(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)…(not a nice word)(not a nice word)Вµ(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)…(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)Џ, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)…(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С• (not a nice word)(not a nice word)Т‘(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С•(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)ѓ(not a nice word)ЎвЂљ(not a nice word)ЎС“(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С— (not a nice word)(not a nice word)С” (not a nice word)(not a nice word)В·(not a nice word)(not a nice word)В°(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С—(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)‚(not a nice word)(not a nice word)В°(not a nice word)Ўв‚¬(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)В°(not a nice word)(not a nice word)Вµ(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С•(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ЎС“ (not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)‚(not a nice word)(not a nice word)Вµ(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)ѓ(not a nice word)ЎС“(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)‚(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)ѓ(not a nice word)ЎС“ (not a nice word)(not a nice word)С•(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С–(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)‚(not a nice word)(not a nice word)В°(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)…(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)ЎвЂЎ(not a nice word)(not a nice word)Вµ(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)…. https://vk.com/topic-302376_39982351 Betcity - (not a nice word)‘Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ. https://vk.com/topic-503169_40518727 (not a nice word)“(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‹ (not a nice word)ѕС‚ С‚(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)°. https://vk.com/topic-900150_41127340 (not a nice word)љ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅСѓС‚СЊ В«(not a nice word)¤(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)‘(not a nice word)µС‚В» (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±С‹(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)І СЃ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°С… (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° фут(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)», (not a nice word)±(not a nice word)°СЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)», (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)», СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ё, (not a nice word)і(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)» (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ґСЂСѓ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ґС‹ СЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‚(not a nice word)°?

Default рулетка онлайн

https://vk.com/topic-503256_40013607 (not a nice word)џ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»Сѓ(not a nice word)№, (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ґС‹(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)їС‹С‚(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є, С…(not a nice word)ѕС‚СЏ (not a nice word)±С‹ СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)· СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»СЃСЏ СЃ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ІСЂ(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂС‹С€(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)µ. https://vk.com/topic-905687_43925504 (not a nice word)’ СЃ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‚СЏ(not a nice word)±СЂ(not a nice word)µ В«(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)єСѓ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ґСЂ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ђ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)·СѓСЂСЂ(not a nice word)°В» (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°С‚С‡(not a nice word)°. https://vk.com/topic-501392_40506262 (not a nice word)˜ СЌС‚(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ѕС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ 1/(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕСЌС„С„(not a nice word)ёС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‚ (С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µСЃСЊ СѓС‡(not a nice word)°СЃС‚(not a nice word)ІСѓ(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)µС‰С‘ (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)°, (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ, чт(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±С‹ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ СѓСЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ЅСЏС‚СЊ, (not a nice word)јС‹ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)µС‘ СѓС‡(not a nice word)ёС‚С‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ). https://vk.com/topic-174606354_40088216 (not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‚(not a nice word)ѕС‚ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕСЌС„С„(not a nice word)ёС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‚ (not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕСЌС„С„(not a nice word)ёС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‚Сѓ 6. https://vk.com/topic-900150_41126728 (not a nice word)ќ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‹(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)°СЋС‚СЃСЏ (not a nice word)ѕС‚ (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)є (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂСѓ. https://vk.com/topic-503261_40257005 (not a nice word)˜(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)µ С„(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)јС‹ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°С‡(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ёСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)»СЋС‡(not a nice word)ёС‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№СЃС‚(not a nice word)ІСѓСЋС‰(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»СЊСЃС‚(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґСѓСЃ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕС‚СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‹, (not a nice word)ё СЌС‚(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)іСѓС‚ (not a nice word)±С‹С‚СЊ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‹ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј, (not a nice word)І С‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј С‡(not a nice word)ёСЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)°(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‚СЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј. https://vk.com/topic-900265_40840034 (not a nice word)’ СЃ(not a nice word)»СѓС‡(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µ, (not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ІС‹ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ЅСЏ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё СЃС‡(not a nice word)µС‚ С‡(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)· С‚(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)» (not a nice word)љ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё, (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ёС‚ (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µСЃС‚(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂС‹С€ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕС€(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є Qiwi. https://vk.com/topic-900265_40865505 (not a nice word)Ё(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅСЃС‹ (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ѕСЃСЃ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)№С‚(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)•(not a nice word)ІСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ-2020 СЃ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µСЃС‚(not a nice word)° – 8,5% (not a nice word)‘Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂС‹ (not a nice word)ѕС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё С€(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅСЃС‹ (not a nice word)џСѓС‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ќ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‹ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)І 2018 (not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґСѓ. https://vk.com/topic-900140_41143669 (not a nice word)ќСѓ, (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°С€(not a nice word)° СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µС‚. https://vk.com/topic-904674_40121929 (not a nice word)‘Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‹ СЃ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ёС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј ((not a nice word)ѕС‚ 10 СЂСѓ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№): (not a nice word)І 10 СЂСѓ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№: (not a nice word)џ(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)ё-(not a nice word)њ(not a nice word)°С‚С‡, (not a nice word)›(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ЎС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є, (not a nice word)‘(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ. https://vk.com/topic-501407_43991165 (not a nice word)’ (not a nice word)ёС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕСЌС„С„(not a nice word)ёС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‚С‹ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°С€ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°С‚С‡ (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)ґСѓС‚ (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)»СЏ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µС‚СЊ С‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є: (not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)єСЂ(not a nice word)µС‚С‹ СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° СЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‚. https://vk.com/topic-900134_40121730 (not a nice word)Ў (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ёС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µС‡(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ Сѓ(not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‡(not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µСЏС‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)ё С„(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅСЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)ѕС‚С‡(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚СЊ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° Сѓ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕСЂСЏС‚СЊ СЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґСѓСЋС‰(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)ѕСЃ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)ј тр(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ(not a nice word)ј, (not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µС‡(not a nice word)°СЋС‰(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ІСЃ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µСЃС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)єСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ёС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І: СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)»СЏ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ЅСЏС‚(not a nice word)ёСЏ Сѓ(not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‡(not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ёС… СЂ(not a nice word)µС€(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°СЃС‚(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µСЃС‚(not a nice word)ёС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ёС‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё; (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µС‡(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ (not a nice word)ѕС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)єСѓ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µСЋС‰(not a nice word)ёС…СЃСЏ Сѓ (not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°С(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё СЂ(not a nice word)µСЃСѓСЂСЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І СЃ СѓС‡(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЃС…(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґСЏС‰(not a nice word)ёС… (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёС… (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ё эфф(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)єС‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ёС… (not a nice word)ёСЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ; (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µС‡(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ (not a nice word)ѕС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)єСѓ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)ё; СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)»СЏ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µСЂСЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)єС‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ѕС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ (not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°С(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° СЂС‹(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µ. https://vk.com/topic-901078_40802519 (not a nice word)ќ(not a nice word)° СЌС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ стр(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)µ С…СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅСЏС‚СЃСЏ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)±СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ґС‹ СЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‚(not a nice word)° – (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»СЊ (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ёСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)ёС… СЃ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ј. https://vk.com/topic-174742306_39869018 (not a nice word)’ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№С‚(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µСЃС‚(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ стр(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)№ СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°СЂС‚СЃ. https://vk.com/topic-905956_39891948 (not a nice word)ќ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‹(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ёСЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)·СѓСЋС‚ СЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґСѓСЋС‰СѓСЋ стр(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ёСЋ СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° СЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)І (not a nice word)І С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЃ(not a nice word)µ: (not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)№ СЃ(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)· СЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‚СЃ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂС‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µС‚ СЃ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)ѕС‚СЂС‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј (3-4 (not a nice word)ѕС‡(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°), (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё СЌС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ СЏ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)»СЏ(not a nice word)µС‚СЃСЏ С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЃ(not a nice word)ёСЃС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј СЌ(not a nice word)єСЃС‚СЂ(not a nice word)°-(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°СЃСЃ(not a nice word)°, (not a nice word)° тур(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЂ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ІС…(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ёС‚ (not a nice word)І В«(not a nice word)‘(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊС€(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ С€(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)јВ», (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ІС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ СЃ(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ёС‚СЊ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ёСЃС…(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ.

Default игровые автоматы

https://vk.com/topic-503169_40529716 (not a nice word)”(not a nice word)°, (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ С‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ. https://vk.com/topic-903406_39876974 (not a nice word)ћ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)° СЌС‚(not a nice word)ёС… СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)·Сѓ(not a nice word)»СЊС‚(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)·С‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)±С‹ СЃС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕСЃС…(not a nice word)ёС‰(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ, (not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)±С‹ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ С‚(not a nice word)ѕС‚ С„(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)єС‚, чт(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅСЊ СЃ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ С‚(not a nice word)ѕС‡(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)µ СЃС‡(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°С‚С‡(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№: (3:3) (not a nice word)ё (2:3). https://vk.com/topic-901098_40796057 (not a nice word)’СЂ(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)°СЂСЊ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°С‚СЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ СЃ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)љ(not a nice word)°СЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µСЂ (not a nice word)Ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№С…(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»СЊ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µСЂС€(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)» (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕС‚СЂСЏСЃ(not a nice word)°СЋС‰(not a nice word)ёС… СЃСЌ(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І. https://vk.com/topic-302338_40932006 (not a nice word)‘Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)’(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)Ѕ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ё СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№С‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ё СЃ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№С‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)· (not a nice word)»СѓС‡С€(not a nice word)ёС… (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)»СЏ СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° СЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‚ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° С‚(not a nice word)µСЂСЂ(not a nice word)ёС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ѕСЃСЃ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё. https://vk.com/topic-503495_40916252 (not a nice word)њ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±С‹(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚СЏС… В«(not a nice word)ќСЌС€(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)»В» (2:1), (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°СЃСѓС€(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°С‚С‡. https://vk.com/topic-900184_40139826 (not a nice word)‘(not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°СЏ СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)° 1000 СЂСѓ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)· СѓСЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ёС‚(not a nice word)°. https://vk.com/topic-301286_40022386 (not a nice word)˜СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ (not a nice word)њ(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)µСЂ (not a nice word)Ї(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° - (not a nice word)¤(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)µСЂСЃС‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)Ѕ (not a nice word)љ(not a nice word)»СЌСЂ 5. https://vk.com/topic-302376_39994602 (not a nice word)џСЂ(not a nice word)ё СЌС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ёС‚СЊ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° С‚(not a nice word)ѕ, чт(not a nice word)ѕ СЌС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ СЃ(not a nice word)»СѓС‡(not a nice word)ёС‚СЃСЏ, (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)° 9,0. https://vk.com/topic-901078_40836010 (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µСЂС‹ СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ІСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)јСЏ СЂ(not a nice word)°СЃС‡С‘С‚(not a nice word)°. https://vk.com/topic-905687_43918708 (not a nice word)Ў (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ё СЃ(not a nice word)»Сѓ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)±С‹ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ СЃ(not a nice word)ІСЏ(not a nice word)·С‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°С‚СЊСЃСЏ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)Ѕ С‡(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µС„(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅСѓ. https://vk.com/topic-174652471_40075793 (not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‚(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ѕСЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)»СЏ (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)µС‡(not a nice word)µСЃС‚(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)№ СЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‚, (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚СЊ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№С‚(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ѕС€(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё СЃ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ёС… (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І. https://vk.com/topic-501472_40486207 (not a nice word)њС‹, (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)џ(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)ё-(not a nice word)њ(not a nice word)°С‚С‡, (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)јСЃСЏ, чт(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)µ СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µС‡(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)’(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ґС‘тся (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)єСѓСЃСѓ. https://vk.com/topic-304101_40266412 (not a nice word)ђ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕС‚ (not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‹ (not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±С‹С‡(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°СЋС‚ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µСЂС‹, (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЌС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)јСѓ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ С„(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ґ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)»СЏ(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)ІСЃ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ 50% (not a nice word)ѕС‚ (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±С‰(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ІС‹СЂСѓС‡(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ё. https://vk.com/topic-503256_39983168 (not a nice word)ќ(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)· (not a nice word)єСЂСѓ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ЅС‹С… (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°С‡(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)јС‹С… СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±С‹С‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ёСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј СЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‚(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µС‚СЃСЏ (not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)· (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°С€(not a nice word)ёС… СЌ(not a nice word)єСЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µСЂС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І. https://vk.com/topic-302235_40949725 (not a nice word)џСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µС‚СЃСЏ, чт(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ѕСЃ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ІСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)јСЏ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°С‚С‡(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‡(not a nice word)ёС‚СЃСЏ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ СЃС‡(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј 1: 1.

Default казино бонус

https://vk.com/topic-174652457_43815411 (not a nice word)Ў (not a nice word)ІС‹С‡(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)ѕСЏС‚(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚СЊ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)»СЏ(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ 100% , (not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅСЊС€(not a nice word)µ. https://vk.com/topic-900240_41119840 (not a nice word)ќ(not a nice word)° С„(not a nice word)ѕСЂСѓ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°С… (not a nice word)ѕС‡(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅСЊ С‡(not a nice word)°СЃС‚(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ёС€СѓС‚ (not a nice word)ѕ С‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј, чт(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)µСЃС‚СЊ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°СЏ стр(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ёСЏ В«(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»В», (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)°СЏ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µСЂС€(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ С‚(not a nice word)ѕС‡(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕСЃ(not a nice word)ёС‚ СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)·Сѓ(not a nice word)»СЊС‚(not a nice word)°С‚. https://vk.com/topic-501247_44026201 (not a nice word)”(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№С‚(not a nice word)µ СЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µСЂС‘(not a nice word)јСЃСЏ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)µ, чт(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)±С‹ (not a nice word)јС‹ (not a nice word)ёСЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)єС‚(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µ: (not a nice word)џСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј, чт(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°С‡(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)±(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)є СЃ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)»СЏ(not a nice word)µС‚ 10000 СЂСѓ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№. https://vk.com/topic-501472_40506037 (not a nice word)Ј В«(not a nice word)ћ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°С…(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)јС‹В» 4 (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґС‹ (not a nice word)І 10 (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°С‚С‡(not a nice word)°С…. https://vk.com/topic-174606348_40749101 (not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№С‡(not a nice word)°СЃ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ёС‚СЊ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µСЃСЏС‚(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І СЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‚(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ё С‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° фут(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)» – (not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)µ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ёСЃС…(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂСѓ. https://vk.com/topic-502257_43995462 (not a nice word)ў(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)µ, (not a nice word)І С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЃ(not a nice word)µ, (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ґСЂСѓ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ёС… (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°С… СЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‚(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅСЏСЋС‚СЃСЏ (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»С‘(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)µ С…(not a nice word)ёС‚СЂ(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)ё, (not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂС‹С… (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёС‚СЊ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ґС‹(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є. https://vk.com/topic-304101_40276274 (not a nice word)‘(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅСѓСЃС…(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)µСЂС‹ СЃС‚(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)°СЋС‚СЃСЏ (not a nice word)ѕС‚С‹(not a nice word)іСЂС‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ (not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅСѓСЃС‹ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ѕС‰(not a nice word)µ, СЃ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)єСѓ. https://vk.com/topic-901053_41046221 (not a nice word)ќ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё С…(not a nice word)ѕС‚СЏ (not a nice word)±С‹ (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ (not a nice word)ёСЃС…(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µС‚, СЌС‚(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂС‹С€. https://vk.com/topic-900184_40140916 (not a nice word)ђ(not a nice word)ІС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ: Orunni (not a nice word)ќ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)џСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°С€(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)№: 0 (not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±С‰(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)№: 7 (not a nice word)—(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ёСЃС‚СЂ(not a nice word)ёСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ: 05. https://vk.com/topic-900191_40186891 (not a nice word)ћС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅСЏС‚СЊСЃСЏ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ёСЃ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ѕС‚ (not a nice word)±(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅСѓСЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)°(not a nice word)єС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)№, (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)јС‹С… (not a nice word)±Сѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)µСЂСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅС‚. https://vk.com/topic-501369_40483969 (not a nice word)љ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЋ, (not a nice word)І СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°С… (not a nice word)ІСЃ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ: (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ІС‹ Сѓ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ґС‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ёС‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»СЏ (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ІС‹(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂС‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µС‚(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)єСѓС‡Сѓ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)і, (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)ёСЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅС(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)° (not a nice word)ІСЃ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µС‚ СЃ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ёС‚ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°СЃ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ЅСѓСЃ(not a nice word)µ. https://vk.com/topic-904754_40169038 (not a nice word)(not a nice word)Сљ(not a nice word)ЎвЂ№ (not a nice word)(not a nice word)С—(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)‚(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)…(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С•(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)ѓ(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ј (not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)ѓ(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С•(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘ (not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)(not a nice word)В·(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)…(not a nice word)(not a nice word)Вµ(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)…(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)Џ, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)…(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С• (not a nice word)(not a nice word)Т‘(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С•(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)ѓ(not a nice word)ЎвЂљ(not a nice word)ЎС“(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С— (not a nice word)(not a nice word)С” (not a nice word)(not a nice word)В·(not a nice word)(not a nice word)В°(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С—(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)‚(not a nice word)(not a nice word)В°(not a nice word)Ўв‚¬(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)В°(not a nice word)(not a nice word)Вµ(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С•(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ЎС“ (not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)‚(not a nice word)(not a nice word)Вµ(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)ѓ(not a nice word)ЎС“(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)‚(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)ѓ(not a nice word)ЎС“ (not a nice word)(not a nice word)С•(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С–(not a nice word)Ў(not a nice word)‚(not a nice word)(not a nice word)В°(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)…(not a nice word)(not a nice word)С‘(not a nice word)ЎвЂЎ(not a nice word)(not a nice word)Вµ(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)…. https://vk.com/topic-501273_41107833 (not a nice word)ќ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)µСЂС‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ СЃ(not a nice word)»СѓС‡(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)№(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)·С‹(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µС‚СЃСЏ С‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ёС‡(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°, (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)°С‚СЊ (not a nice word)»СЋ(not a nice word)±С‹(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)·(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)°С‡(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)· (not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µС‡(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)±(not a nice word)µСЃ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)µС‡(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ѕ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)¶СѓС‚(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)°. https://vk.com/topic-900144_40167810 (not a nice word)’ СЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°СЂ(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)µС‚СЃСЏ (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±С€(not a nice word)ёСЂ(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)µС‡(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ЅСЊ СЃ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І СЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)° СЃ (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)µСЂ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ё (not a nice word)ёСЃ(not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЊ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ёСЏ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)їСЂ(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)ґ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ё, (not a nice word)° С‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)µ (not a nice word)°(not a nice word)ЅС‚(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)ј(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І СЃ(not a nice word)»(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°. https://vk.com/topic-502368_40891910 (not a nice word)љ(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)¶(not a nice word)ґС‹(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)їС‹С‚(not a nice word)ЅС‹(not a nice word)№ (not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)іСЂ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є СЂСѓ(not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)ґСЃС‚(not a nice word)ІСѓ(not a nice word)µС‚СЃСЏ СЃ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)±СЃС‚(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)Ѕ(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)№ стр(not a nice word)°С‚(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)і(not a nice word)ё(not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)№ СЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)є, (not a nice word)є(not a nice word)ѕС‚(not a nice word)ѕСЂ(not a nice word)°СЏ (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)·(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)ѕ(not a nice word)»СЏ(not a nice word)µС‚ (not a nice word)µ(not a nice word)јСѓ (not a nice word)ѕСЃС‚(not a nice word)°(not a nice word)І(not a nice word)°С‚СЊСЃСЏ (not a nice word)І (not a nice word)ї(not a nice word)»СЋСЃ(not a nice word)µ.